Nappies at work

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
What do you do about nappies at work? I prefer cloth but I'm afraid to have any oops at work for needing to change. Also i wear big skirts so it doesn't show. I love the Renaissance era of clothing so ive started making myself clothes.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Working from home has solved that issue for me 😊
I have never worn to the office

Reactions: warmfeeling
I used to work a lot of long shifts and would often be the last in the office at night, so I'd take a nappy and a pair of tights into work with me in my bag, wait until I was alone, go to the toilet and put them on under my trousers and then finish my shift feeling comfortable and naughty, before enjoying the drive home.

I work in an office environment, but I have my own private office. I usually need to change once a day, but my office has the privacy I need to get changed. People rarely check out other's bottoms to see if someone is wearing a diaper at least that is what I have found.

Reactions: RoseofThorns
I worked in an office for quite a few years and wore diapers to work for most of that time. I changed in a restroom with no problem. I am IC. Did people know I wore diapers? I don't know. No one ever brought up the subject with me.

If I'm working at home I sometimes wear, especially if the weather is poor, raingear hides the diaper well. When I'm out working I never wear.

Back