• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

Oakfluff

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, I’m Oakfluff, a woman who is a member of a charity called creating adventures.
I’m a very adventurous person, a little quiet at times and can be a little bit shy because I don’t know who to talk to but after one conversation I could talk about anything or to anyone.

I am a little but I think I can explore this more. I’m also an ABDL if you know it (Adult Baby Diaper Lover).

I love video games (Xbox) and I love making friends, I love going out with friends, I love playing video games with them, I love going to the cinema to watch new movies but I also love watching movies at home and eating snacks I love going on adventures with friends, Eating food and I also like diapers and baby paraphernalia as you thought.

I’m on this site to get to know people and discuss our passions.

Otherwise, you can talk to me because I’m not dangerous lol, I literally don’t know you, and I’m cool with anything that doesn’t hurt people.
I hope to speak to you all soon. OakFluff

Oakfluff said:
Hello, I’m Oakfluff, a woman who is a member of a charity called creating adventures.
I’m a very adventurous person, a little quiet at times and can be a little bit shy because I don’t know who to talk to but after one conversation I could talk about anything or to anyone.

I am a little but I think I can explore this more. I’m also an ABDL if you know it (Adult Baby Diaper Lover).

I love video games (Xbox) and I love making friends, I love going out with friends, I love playing video games with them, I love going to the cinema to watch new movies but I also love watching movies at home and eating snacks I love going on adventures with friends, Eating food and I also like diapers and baby paraphernalia as you thought.

Otherwise, you can talk to me because I’m not dangerous lol, I literally don’t know you, and I’m cool with anything that doesn’t hurt people.
Hello OakFluff, welcome

Reactions: warmfeeling
Welcome and enjoy

welcome

Oakfluff said:

Welcome to our community! I’m new here too!

Welcome Oakfluff , Hope you enjoy community ...

Welcome Oakfluff. Happy you joined us.

Hello and welcome Oakfluff ! 😊
Enjoy the site!

Back