My first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahshshdhd

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It’ll be my first time ordering diapees and I don’t know what I should get or if it’ll be descreet enough when delivered all I know is I want a thick diapee and high capacity and something that’s good when laying down any suggestions would be great

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Many places/manufacturers and even suppliers have sample packs either free or free and pay shipping or able to buy a small package of 2 or 4.

Northshore is one. I recently checked out their sample program. They ask you some questions and then offer some samples that they think might work. You can choose four. They also have a $10 credit on this order.

NorthShore GoSupreme and NorthShore GoSupreme Lite Pull-on. The lite is not very good IMO. The GoSupreme is great. I might have bought a 14-pack or whatever had I not tried the trial first.

I choose to add a 4-pack of small (pull-ups only for me) since they were offering medium (and no small) and I'm in between. Plus shipping was just a bit more since I had a sample pack shipping.

There are only 2- in each sample but a purchased sample pack has 4. I actually like the small better as they fit snug but the mediums are MUCH bigger so I use them at night. So it cost me only an addition $10 for a large box of stuff including wipes, chucks, boosters (which I've never tried or seen locally), pads...

Tena also does samples. I don't recall their deals but probably change all the time.

Reactions: Kellycares and Jorelaxed
When I first had to start wearing I quit a few samples orders that I like at first, until I found the one I like the best for myself !

Reactions: Kellycares and Jorelaxed
It depends where you are in the world, but AB Universe, Tykables, and Rearz are generally the 3 main ABDL diaper companies to pick from. You can order direct from their websites, or order from a reseller (like Daynite Care if you're in Canada).

Since this is your first order, you could just order a sample of a few instead of a whole pack?
All three of them make high-capacity diapers that can get thick, all of them ship discreetly, and all of them have cute and fun designs as well as plain versions of the same diaper if you're not into that.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
All the above mentioned are excellent choices!.😃
There are two more brands I can recommend too.
Trest Elite come in different colors and another brand is NRU.

I order my diapers from Northshore and agree with the other posters that this would be an excellent choice for ordering your first diapers. They have a great website and if you want to call in for advice that service is available. Good Luck!

Samples are a mad markup in price. Id go with whatever looks the best to you and get a bag. Its not as good of a value as an entire case but its good for getting a real good feel for the nuance of a dip. You'll probably like them enough anyways and then you have a whole bag of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back