• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

More about me

SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've been here for a bit but I minus well give everyone a little bit more information about myself.

My name is Andrea and I'm 19 years old. I was born on September 3, 2004. I'm actually a boy but prefer to be a sissy girl when in littlespace/abdl mode. My main hobbies is video games, listening to music, and being ABDL whenever I can. I love talking to other babies who share the same interests as me especially other sissy babies. I'm very shy and quiet and it's quite easy for me to build relationships with someone if we talk for a while. I've been in this community for about a year now and I'm still trying to figure out what my interests are/what my dream goal in this lifestyle will be.

That's about it in regards to introductions. If you read through all of this, thank you so much and I hope I get to speak to more of you wonderful babies within this community. Have a lovely day! 💖💖

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr, ILuvDiapers, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Hey, great into. Welcome to the community!

I'm sure in time you'll figure it out, we're all on a journey I reckon! I am too. One of finding myself again after being mentally broken.

This is an amazing place though, so supportive, friendly and welcoming! 😁

Welcome again and enjoy!

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
Thanks for the welcome! I'm very glad to be part of this community!

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! I like being part of this community a lot. I'm also very shy irl and tend to have trouble talking to new people, but I find that being on a forum removes a lot of the obstacles and it's lovely getting to know everyone.

What video games do you play?

Hi and welcome. Nice intro. I think by being on this site, over time you'll get a feeling for the direction you want to take. We talk about everything but most of the talk is about diapers, regression, things related to being little. That should help.

sissyprincess2390 said:
I've been here for a bit but I minus well give everyone a little bit more information about myself.

My name is Andrea and I'm 19 years old. I was born on September 3, 2004. I'm actually a boy but prefer to be a sissy girl when in littlespace/abdl mode. My main hobbies is video games, listening to music, and being ABDL whenever I can. I love talking to other babies who share the same interests as me especially other sissy babies. I'm very shy and quiet and it's quite easy for me to build relationships with someone if we talk for a while. I've been in this community for about a year now and I'm still trying to figure out what my interests are/what my dream goal in this lifestyle will be.

That's about it in regards to introductions. If you read through all of this, thank you so much and I hope I get to speak to more of you wonderful babies within this community. Have a lovely day! 💖💖
Hi Andrea, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Welcome to your home Andrea!

ILuvDiapers said:
Hi Andrea, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:
Thank you so much! I'm very glad to be in the community! 😊😊❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Back