Molicare super plus in stock

johnsmith1995

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Incontinance shop (UK) seem to have a limited supply of the old Molicare Super Plus (Purple PE backed) sadly only in size small i ordered a few packs to see if they are or if its a mistake and will update once they arive today

from what i can tell from the listing its the purple ones im guessing some old stock however dpd failed the delivery they truned up but didt attempt to make contact and drove off although i was in so will have to wait untill they arive however its also listed on there amazon

Last edited:
I have fond memories of the Molicare Super Plus. I first wore one in 2000 after wearing Attends for more than a decade, and I was like holy crap, now here is an absorbent diaper. They were so much thicker than Attends and I needed the extra absorbency. So many good diapers have declined over the years. 😟

Same I ended up wearing them for bedwetting as a child so always a nastalgic moment sadly these are the "premium" nappies that they brought out to replace the purple ones

WARNING: Ordered them but they weren't what was advertised, Air cloth-backed Smalls turned up instead (luckily they're still un-opened (surprised meself with my own restraint), getting money back still won't be easy)
...said my bit.
-
BW

Last edited:
Back