Meeting ABDLs in real life

I have had a few abdl friends I’ve met up with throughout the years. Mainly when I lived in Washington. I don’t have those diaper buddies here in Texas anymore. Hard to find, unfortunately.

I've attended dozens of munches and done a handful of one-on-one lunch dates with other ADISCers. So far, so good. Everybody's been very respectful and discreet--no exposed diapers or other behaviors that would make people uncomfortable or attract unwanted attention. I'd definitely recommend a munch for a first meet-up. The timeframe and environment are more controlled, and with a decent sized group there won't be any awkward silences, even if you feel at a loss for words. You're bound to feel a bit socially awkward at your first munch.

And if you happen to live near a physical ABDL store, consider visiting and buying diapers or other supplies in person. Even if it doesn't lead to conversation, and it probably won't, it's still a fun and low-impact way to interact with other ABDLs. I drive through Everett somewhat regularly and make a point of buying my ABU diapers in person. It reminds me that other ABDLs are actually real, which always makes me feel a little better.

Last edited:
Would love to have do irl meets

I'm in BC and would love too meet another ABDL Im real life

I would also love to meet people and live the lifestyle, but i have to absolutely trust them, cause i keep this a secret, i'm not out in the open.
But would love to meet people i chatted with for a while. My dream is to find a friend, or brother/sister and find family etc or someone that can care for us. It's not a sexual thing for me so much, tho it could be only slightly, but i just wanna be little. <3

Being physically disabled, Autistic, and mostly a shut-in at home, meeting other Adult Babies is extremely difficult for me.

Reactions: FrannyAnne and Tigressmoon22
Aldebaran79 said:
I did exactly this, when I was young (18). I still don't know what the hell I thought meeting with a mostly unknown female DL on a highway rest.
There was a 40 plus old guy waiting for me. He tried to grab and touch me.
Thanks to regular fighting training, I could get away.
Never tried it again.
Yeah thats why you should always meet in public areas especially with big crowds.
LilLuna said:
I would also love to meet people and live the lifestyle, but i have to absolutely trust them, cause i keep this a secret, i'm not out in the open.
But would love to meet people i chatted with for a while. My dream is to find a friend, or brother/sister and find family etc or someone that can care for us. It's not a sexual thing for me so much, tho it could be only slightly, but i just wanna be little. <3
Honestly my advice is look for a sole friend and focus on the diapers/AB stuff second. This is how you'll make the best of friends in these communities.

I met someone online who was abdl, and then later on, we physically met up in a public place and hung out a couple years ago, and now we're married and live together. So sometimes it can work as long as you're in a somewhat safe environment like a restaurant where there are other people around in case it case it turns bad and you need to get away

Last edited:
Astridmoonrider said:
I met someone online who was abdl, and then later on, we physically met up in a public place and hung out a couple years ago, and now we're married and live together. So sometimes it can work as long as you're in a somewhat safe environment like a restaurant where there are other people around in case it case it turns bad and you need to get away
Grats! That’s a success story!

Reactions: Astridmoonrider
I would love to meet up with someone irl but i dont think theres many from scotland on here xxx

babyjoe20 said:
I would love to meet up with someone irl but i dont think theres many from scotland on here xxx
There’s a fair few in Scotland and north England.

Reactions: DLJosie
Babyfrankie said:
There’s a fair few in Scotland and north England.
I know theres lots in north england but not spoke to many peple from scotland xxx

Aldebaran79 said:
I did exactly this, when I was young (18). I still don't know what the hell I thought meeting with a mostly unknown female DL on a highway rest.
There was a 40 plus old guy waiting for me. He tried to grab and touch me.
Thanks to regular fighting training, I could get away.
Never tried it again.
Oh my! You were lucky!! That’s mainly what scares me bc I don’t have skills like that and I’m small.

DBabygirl2 said:
Oh my! You were lucky!! That’s mainly what scares me bc I don’t have skills like that and I’m small.
Honestly same but I’m not small in any way

etx93 said:
I really want to meet some one. I think it be nice to have someone that knows and crinkles to
Me too but im in the yookay not yooess sadly but good luck! ❤️

As a DL I’ve met another DL a couple of times which has been fun. The first meeting was in a public place, and we talked about things including our love of nappies and wetting ourselves. Subsequent meets in private were really just a case of stripping to our wet nappies and enjoying mutual masturbation in our wetness and then parting company.
As enjoyable as it was I think l would’ve liked to have spent a bit more time doing something else, (have a meal or something), then a nappy change and some wetting as well as other mutual fun.
No one’s fault except perhaps my own as I didn’t suggest it at the time 😥
Should I ever meet a like minded person again I would do that to maybe help form a friendship with nappies as an added bonus.

Reactions: chamberpot
One person, another transgirl in my area. She was nice but we didn't really do anything because she was on her phone the whole time dealing with some drama. It'd be nice to hang out with someone and do baby stuff. However I don't wanna deal with people who are looking for sex or whatever. I wanna hang out and be babies together and that's it

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie
As I said, meeting other Adult Babies in real life, is difficult for me being mostly shut-in.
The same for meeting other Elderly Gay Men.
All I can do is dream about it.

PinkyJujubean said:
One person, another transgirl in my area. She was nice but we didn't really do anything because she was on her phone the whole time dealing with some drama. It'd be nice to hang out with someone and do baby stuff. However I don't wanna deal with people who are looking for sex or whatever. I wanna hang out and be babies together and that's it
I would love to hang out with someone and be a baby without any thing sexual happning hope u find someone xxx

Reactions: PinkyJujubean
I did it once, It was kinda awkward cuz I'm an awkward person lol

Back