Medical diapers or ABDL diapers?

for me i like wellness diapers with the plastic backs for everyday and for night i wear cloth with a disposable booster and plastic pants i'm a side sleeper. i do love some AB ones only or special times.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
annie said:
for me i like wellness diapers with the plastic backs for everyday and for night i wear cloth with a disposable booster and plastic pants i'm a side sleeper. i do love some AB ones only or special times.
I like to just use the medical diapers. I have an overactive bladder with some urge problems of course also so I like to use. Abena level 4 with the plastic backing also Northshore Megamax better dry REARZ
The north shore diaper I can go for up to 8-12 without having to change my diaper usually. In the morning, I have trouble holding in everything and make a big turd the first of the day in my diaper. The North Shore diaper contains this very well. Sometimes in the evening, coming home from New York City, or from the movies, I get uncomfortable and hard to hold in so I’ll make on myself turd again in my diaper in the late evening evening.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Constantlydamp
Well i think about it like this, for me anyways, as it is an individual choice, basically to wear a diaper or to not, battled with it to long, now i just enjoy as much as i can.
With the choice of diapers evolving with medical, abdl, plastic backed, non plastic, and capacity increasing, like man i don't think i would drink 5 and1/2 2L bottles of coke with out exploding.:unsure:
It's all for me anyways, about creating a head space, and like i don't wear the same shirt everyday, variety is good, as long as its plastic backed, cannot get into head space with cloth backed.
Has to be put on perfectly, has to be comfy, not many medicals do it, not all abdl diapers do either. Its all about living learning and enjoying!

Know what worries me? That high of capacity, someone's gonna wanna push themselves to test that diaper. Someone's gonna drink and drink and drink, lose track...and overhydrate themselves, literally putting "die" in "diaper". It takes as little as a gallon consumed within a certain timespan to dilute the body's electrolytes enough to lethal proportions. Remember "Hold Your Wee for a Wii"?

And this is one big reason why these so-called Diaper Wars need to stop.

Reactions: casperwolf and Constantlydamp
Just because it has the capacity doesn't mean one has to loose all senses and drink themselves to death?

Reactions: casperwolf and BobbiSueEllen
LifesAB said:
Just because it has the capacity doesn't mean one has to lose all senses and drink themselves to death.
True. But "There's always one..."

Reactions: Constantlydamp
littledreamers333 said:
I prefer abdl diapers over medical cuz medical diapers don't have cute prints like the abdl diapers do
Same. But mainly because medical diapers make me feel like a hospital paient and I don't like that. It makes me feel like shit and reminds me I have a medical issue. So I like solid colors and prints because at least they don't look like hospital diapers.

• Thinking
Reactions: Constantlydamp and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Know what worries me? That high of capacity, someone's gonna wanna push themselves to test that diaper. Someone's gonna drink and drink and drink, lose track...and overhydrate themselves, literally putting "die" in "diaper". It takes as little as a gallon consumed within a certain timespan to dilute the body's electrolytes enough to lethal proportions. Remember "Hold Your Wee for a Wii"?

And this is one big reason why these so-called Diaper Wars need to stop.
i don't even wet them :)

Cutiedan83 said:
I get it but I just simply can’t afford Abdl diapers most of the time. Most of what I buy is going to be drugstore brand stuff of Walmart but every now and then I will splurge and get abenas, tena, north shore and attends. Good thing about the cheaper stuff is you know when you’re wet lol. On the other extreme from personal experience please don’t get the stuff they put in er rooms…they feel cheap and you will fully wet one without much effort they aren’t built for more than one wetting….some even that might be iffy but most are at least decent but don’t expect much
Totally agree with this! And can completely relate to having to get the cheaper diapers, and occasionally the better ones (like tena, attends). Even though I go through more cheaper diapers at a time, I cant afford many better or even good ones (megamax, better dry, incontrol). Especially when I can’t save up for them, as I need them for incontinence

Last edited:
Back