"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

Dang I feel like i'm the only one not on lock-down, I'm considered mandatory and put in nearly 60 hours last week. sure the paycheck is nice but right now i'm not sure its worth it.
today is the first real day off iv'e had in quite a while and iv'e been barred from the mountains I love : (
been raining off and on throughout the day so I think i might finish sanding my paci box grab a sippy, build a blanket fort and watch a movie.

Skipy said:
Dang I feel like i'm the only one not on lock-down, I'm considered mandatory and put in nearly 60 hours last week. sure the paycheck is nice but right now i'm not sure its worth it.
today is the first real day off iv'e had in quite a while and iv'e been barred from the mountains I love : (
been raining off and on throughout the day so I think i might finish sanding my paci box grab a sippy, build a blanket fort and watch a movie.
4/7/2020 - 8:30 PM:
Good to hear again from you friend!
Other than stay indoors, I did hobble again up to the Derry Convenience Store north up the road on NH Route 28 here for some more diet coke soda pop and a copy of the Manchester Union Leader Newspaper, today's edition.
"Tomorrow" is wash my dirty clothes day.
(1) load through my washer and dryer.
Earlier before it got dark, I took out my kitchen trash, which is once a week.
My dirty dydees get taken outside to the communal dumpster (2) times per week.
Later before bedtime I will be "Little".
Anyway, I am okay, despite being physically isolated.
I just heard from my Aspie friend, "DR" down in Lawrence, Massachusetts, whom I have worked with for years.
He runs the Lawrence Community Public-Access CATV Channel.
346 cases of COVID-19 down there.
Some deaths.
He is an "essential" City Employee.
And with all his volunteers in "lockdown isolation", he has to do everything in the City CATV Station/Studio totally by himself.
The "Me, Myself, and I Show".
Anyway, I am trying to keep myself entertained to not get bored.

caitianx said:
4/3/2020 - 10:15 PM:
I just wanted to ask how all of you other Autistic Littles/Adult Babies are doing with being isolated due to the present COVID-19 Virus Pandemic?
So far, I am doing okay.
I have plenty of diapers and underpads.
Plus plenty of DVD's, Books, and Japanese Manga to read.

For me its not that different from every other day in my life so it dont bother me that mush to be honest. BUT of course this is tough on the mind. & what digestion and the rest i had left is down the drain due to Severe Anxiety SO ......

Last edited by a moderator:
4/8/2020 - 6:35 PM:
My day has been quiet today.
Another day indoors.
Yes!
I am in just a t-shirt and diaper right now sitting at my desk.
As for my dirty laundry?
It is in my washing machine getting washed.
With the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic, I am going nowhere anyway.

4/12/2020 - 9:10 PM:
My Easter Sunday has been quiet in "Isolation" due to the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.
This morning I attended worship at the church I belong to via telepresence.
In the afternoon I had my nap from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
I have been mutely watching television online this evening.
From Noon Time onwards, I have been wearing nothing but a t-shirt, a diaper, and plastic pants.
No need to go outside.
Yes!
I have also been mutely playing with some of my baby toys.
Not much else to report.

4/18/2020 - 9:17 PM:
I am doing okay.
Regressing when I can.
But mostly in "Adult Mode".
My younger brother left a "mess", not just to clean up inside the house, but financially.
Before he died, he forgot to pay up the latest Homeowners Insurance Premium.
Plus, the Town of Derry, NH wants their "Pauper's Funeral Home Cremation" Welfare "Assistance" of $750.00 back and I have to "pay up".
Sigh...
It is just the way things are.

caitianx said:
4/18/2020 - 9:17 PM:
I am doing okay.
Regressing when I can.
But mostly in "Adult Mode".
My younger brother left a "mess", not just to clean up inside the house, but financially.
Before he died, he forgot to pay up the latest Homeowners Insurance Premium.
Plus, the Town of Derry, NH wants their "Pauper's Funeral Home Cremation" Welfare "Assistance" of $750.00 back and I have to "pay up".
Sigh...
It is just the way things are.

Im so sorry for all those extra problems my friend :cry: Like you i find it hard this days to let my Little side get thru but it is and have always been a part of me so it will always be with me one way or another

If may humbly give this advice. Try to take one thing at a time and focus on whats the most ergant thing first and when you have done that one then move on to the next most important thing.

I know its a tough time now but always remember one day it will get better again and you can get back to ord life (incl being able to regress ) and in the mean time do try to give youre self whatever YOU time you can spare as you need to be able to recharge youre batteries so to say . and above all DONT loose aith my friend

I have aspergers, was diagnosed around 10-12, Always bullied and found being an AB helped. I would like to make some friends

BAMBAM99 said:
I have aspergers, was diagnosed around 10-12, Always bullied and found being an AB helped. I would like to make some friends
Good Evening and Welcome Friend!
Besides dydees, what else are you interested in?

BAMBAM99 said:

Hello and warm wellcome to the site and the group :)

It is Saturday and I am watching cartoons.
I love cartoons.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl
I personally would not say that I am little but I do tend to use both a car seat and a high chair near daily as I find that they do give me a feeling of security and being cared for even if there is no else around.

Missouri has finally lifted the stay at home order for covid-19 so I'll slowly have more & more offices to clean at work each night. By next week, all of their employees could come back.

Meanwhile during the day I either play animal crossing or a PC shooter in nothing but a diaper. Or I might be over at the place where my dad works just to hang around. Those are my weekdays now.

Yes!
I am still here.
I am feeling well and I am okay.
But it is difficult being isolated during this COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.
I am doing what I can to not emotionally crash while staying alone and isolated.

caitianx said:
Yes!
I am still here.
I am feeling well and I am okay.
But it is difficult being isolated during this COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.
I am doing what I can to not emotionally crash while staying alone and isolated.

This is indeed a very trying time for many of us my friend .
Never forget youre NOT all alone (true in reel life to some extent BUT you have me and all us others in here on line utliest and i know its not the same as reel life but trust me when i say its way better then non )
And above all DONT give up my friend someday this will go away and until then we just have to do what we all (all of us with this and or other NP or other diagnosis ) have done so far . KEEP fighting and make the best of what we got to work with in life (WARM HUG )

I had to be an adult to get some outside yard work done today.
But I did have baby time during my afternoon nap.
Not much else to report.

I'm an autistic trans man and a deeply closeted adult baby. I've gone through a lot of binges and purges of ABDL content on the internet for a few years now and have had fantasies about it. I accidentally let it slip to an ex-girlfriend (who was also autistic) that I have some ABDL feelings, but she's the only one who knows and thankfully hasn't told anyone. I've never worn a diaper aside from when I was an actual baby, but I don't think I'll ever get in a position to wear them. I have a pretty high-profile career, and it would be devastating to my career if it got out that I act like a baby. Also, I don't think my roommate would take too kindly to it.

I never had a good relationship with my parents, and I think this is a trauma response.

It's nice to know that there are other autistic ABDLs though.

ABDLK10 said:
I'm an autistic trans man and a deeply closeted adult baby. I've gone through a lot of binges and purges of ABDL content on the internet for a few years now and have had fantasies about it. I accidentally let it slip to an ex-girlfriend (who was also autistic) that I have some ABDL feelings, but she's the only one who knows and thankfully hasn't told anyone. I've never worn a diaper aside from when I was an actual baby, but I don't think I'll ever get in a position to wear them. I have a pretty high-profile career, and it would be devastating to my career if it got out that I act like a baby. Also, I don't think my roommate would take too kindly to it.

I never had a good relationship with my parents, and I think this is a trauma response.

It's nice to know that there are other autistic ABDLs though.
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autistic Corner of the AB/DL Online Community.
I understand the binging and purging thing.
At my age of 62, I no longer purge, since I have been retired on SSDI since 2006.
Hmm?
High Profile Career?
You are really playing a balancing act between your public self, and your real true secret self.
All I can say is that I have been there, done that when I was younger.

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autistic Corner of the AB/DL Online Community.
I understand the binging and purging thing.
At my age of 62, I no longer purge, since I have been retired on SSDI since 2006.
Hmm?
High Profile Career?
You are really playing a balancing act between your public self, and your real true secret self.
All I can say is that I have been there, done that when I was younger.

Thanks.

Wep Hi! :)
Just joining the conversation because i'm in the spectrum, even tho i'm not a little (maybe only 5%) :*
Cheers to everyone.

Last edited:
Back