• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

LittleMatt-ABDL

LittleMatt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi, how are you, I think we’ve already met. My name is Matt. Im kinda short and I’m 37. I live in Oklahoma City, Ok. I am partially medically incontinent(medical records to prove) and identify with the ABDL Community. I have a twin brother(non identical) I consider myself classy, clean, attractive, independent and stable. I work for a major airline, and plan on retiring from there. I enjoy working around airplanes ✈️every day and well you know those guys you see the with the ear muffs outside your plane window… that’s me🙋‍♂️I’m a very laid back person, easy going, and simple. I’m very positive, caring , 💕 loving and outgoing. I enjoy traveling on my airline(because we are the best) or my Uber of the Sky on my off days, and vacation days seeing new cities and exploring. I love the outdoors, staying active, 🏃‍♂️eating somewhat healthy and staying in shape. I like adventure movies, documentaries, and some horror movies(lights on please 🥹) I also enjoy doing the Netflix and Chill, with a giant bowl of popcorn 🍿 did I mention I love popcorn! It’s my favorite. My favorite color is Blue 💙 now the best part food!! My favorite food is anything Italian, Spaghetti and meatballs please! 🍝. However, I don’t like mushrooms, olives or Brussels sprouts. 🤢 I guess that sums up the basics…. Well to whoever you are. Thanks for reading 🥰

Matt

Attachments

• 91F75F84-88CD-4378-A8FF-EDCD2AF16538.jpeg
    91F75F84-88CD-4378-A8FF-EDCD2AF16538.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and richieboy
Love the pic and love the intro!

Thanks buddy! Are you having a good night?

LittleMatt said:
Thanks buddy! Are you having a good night?
Yes I am hope you are too! Totally love the pic of mommy fixing your diaper! But I do like mushrooms. 🤣

Last edited:
Im doing good. But I gotta get to sleep. Keep in touch or message me. I’m always down for some cool friends!

Reactions: richieboy
LittleMatt said:
Im doing good. But I gotta get to sleep. Keep in touch or message me. I’m always down for some cool friends!
Thanks I will and same to you!

Back