Little (Secret) Thrills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KimbaStarshine said:
I just bought regular overalls and attached an iron-on PAW Patrol applique of Chase I got from Etsy.

From what I understand, she first asked how old I was and when my mom told her she then said something along the lines of ''Oh, I thought she was about 14!''

Oh, okay. That sounds really cute. I didn't realize etsy sold things like that.

Man, that's crazy. I guess the overalls probably didn't help.

My wife who doesn't identify as a little or an AB wants a plate like this.
6ccb35baa31efbdcf2bb313e0ba99716.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olithecupcake said:
Oh, okay. That sounds really cute. I didn't realize etsy sold things like that.

Man, that's crazy. I guess the overalls probably didn't help.

I think it was something someone made with an embroidery machine. Not totally sure.

I wear cartoon tee's like Skylanders and Cookie monster any time Walmart comes out with them.
My gf made me a crinkle cover crochet a bib too even made a matching set for my teddy bear she even made a dress and hats for her bears.
She is enjoying doing it.
I love kids movies and stuff like that.
My little clothing make me feel so warm and fuzzy.

i have a few outfits that arent actual kid clothings that make me feel super duper little. mainly my pink overalls with a heart on the pocket, a medium-short flare skirt with my rainbow kitty unicorn shirt, and my skeleton onesie!
i also really love my holographic backpack cuz its super shiny and small and pink on the inside and makes me think of a scaled up little kid backpack and i love it so so so much and use it all the time. and cute bags and backpacks like that are super popular now so its not weird!

Could you please tell me the name of these Velcro boots? I would love a pair. I genuinely have a hard time doing laces and need shoes that are easy to put on. I'd love to buy a pair of Velcro boots. Thank you. :grouphug:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and to actually answer your question. I buy childish clothing that are made for adults. I collect these cute trainers that have wings on them (look for Jeremy Scott Adidas Wings). Very expensive but very worth it. I also like light up trainers which have got very popular where I live (thank god!) so I can go in public with the cutest little (or rather big, lol) pair of light up shoes. It's just so awesome how they flash lights when you put your foot down.

I also like buying children's rucksacks and stationary because they're so cute. I have this awesome rucksacks that's in the shape of a bunny rabbit and when people ask me why I have a kids rucksack, I usually just say "wouldn't you get one?" They usually answer me with a "yeah, I would haha".

littlemortem said:
i have a few outfits that arent actual kid clothings that make me feel super duper little. mainly my pink overalls with a heart on the pocket, a medium-short flare skirt with my rainbow kitty unicorn shirt, and my skeleton onesie!
i also really love my holographic backpack cuz its super shiny and small and pink on the inside and makes me think of a scaled up little kid backpack and i love it so so so much and use it all the time. and cute bags and backpacks like that are super popular now so its not weird!

Rainbow kitty unicorn?! I have a Nyan Cat rainbow kitty/poptart shirt that counts for me as little wear but I can also pass off as ironic adult nerd wear!!! :)

BabyKai said:
Oh, and to actually answer your question. I buy childish clothing that are made for adults. I collect these cute trainers that have wings on them (look for Jeremy Scott Adidas Wings). Very expensive but very worth it. I also like light up trainers which have got very popular where I live (thank god!) so I can go in public with the cutest little (or rather big, lol) pair of light up shoes. It's just so awesome how they flash lights when you put your foot down.

I also like buying children's rucksacks and stationary because they're so cute. I have this awesome rucksacks that's in the shape of a bunny rabbit and when people ask me why I have a kids rucksack, I usually just say "wouldn't you get one?" They usually answer me with a "yeah, I would haha".

Oh! I'd love cute sneakers like that! Thanks for the tip!

I like backpacks too... I have a cute backpack shaped like a giant Cheezeburger (yup from Steven Universe) that I wore to Disneyland. Lots of folks commented on it, but it was mostly how they liked it!

Much like the OP I am a diabetic and in a wheelchair so shoes serve very little purpose , but I get shoes and boots with no internal seams or stitches to cause injury and wear velcro strap ones or at the very least I have a pair that open extremely wide with bungee laces , so if my feet aren't cooperating or I have to wear my AFOS rhesus hoes accommodate either.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Oh! I got a new one...

One benefit of having two little girls is that we have plenty ... no make that ... too many, cute band-aids with kiddy pictures on them! Hello Kitty, Disney Princess, Cupcakes, you name it!

So when I get a small cut I'll use one of those. Not because they're handy in the kitchen drawer, I know where in the bathroom we keep all the other ones, but because having a sissy baby band-aid is totally a secret thrill! >_<

Of course when ever anybody notices it or points it out, I laugh and say, "Well with two girls you end up with a lot of these band-aids... *shrug* ". Then they're usually impressed at how secure I am in my masculinity... LOL

AdorableRabbit said:
Oh! I got a new one...

One benefit of having two little girls is that we have plenty ... no make that ... too many, cute band-aids with kiddy pictures on them! Hello Kitty, Disney Princess, Cupcakes, you name it!

So when I get a small cut I'll use one of those. Not because they're handy in the kitchen drawer, I know where in the bathroom we keep all the other ones, but because having a sissy baby band-aid is totally a secret thrill! >_<

Of course when ever anybody notices it or points it out, I laugh and say, "Well with two girls you end up with a lot of these band-aids... *shrug* ". Then they're usually impressed at how secure I am in my masculinity... LOL

Back in June I was at the emergency room with a bad sore throat, and got a shot of pain medicine... in the butt. The nurse gave me a Cinderella Band-Aid. Not too big on the Disney Princesses though, but Palace Pets are OK.

I'd say about 99.9% of the shirts I wear are cartoon or kid show related.

My Little Pony, Sesame Street, Yo Gabba Gabba, Sailor Moon... I have some Monster High shirts as well.

Apart from the occasional nasty thing some random person yells at me on the street I've gotten major compliments.

Also regarding cute band-aids... I bought Hello Kitty band-aids once. Used them in full view of people who know nothing about my little side at all. not a single bad word said to me.

- - - Updated - - -

MarchinBunny said:
That reminds me I used to wear a pair of shoes that had those little wheels on the back. I actually couldn't believe I found shoes in my size that had those XD.

Heelys? Yeah those are super popular with adults. The adult sizes sell out so fast each year you'll rarely see them in a traditional store. Gotta order them online for the most part.

Clover said:
Heelys? Yeah those are super popular with adults. The adult sizes sell out so fast each year you'll rarely see them in a traditional store. Gotta order them online for the most part.

Yep, heelys :p. I don't think the pair I had got was adult size, but certainly wasn't kid size either XD. I forget where I got them at, but I know it was Downtown, Long Beach XD.

Clover said:
My Little Pony, Sesame Street, Yo Gabba Gabba, Sailor Moon... I have some Monster High shirts as well.

Apart from the occasional nasty thing some random person yells at me on the street I've gotten major compliments.

Oh yeah! I got a Sailor Moon shirt! ^///^

I'd like to get a MLP shirt too...

What on earth did people yell at you? That's crazy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back