Little kings / alphagatorz poll: Preference for plastic, cloth and number of tapes

What do you prefer for Little kings and Alphagatorz?

• cloth, 4 tapes

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • cloth, 2 tapes

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • plastic, 4 tapes

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • plastic, 2 tapes

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters

mihannes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This is a poll for people who like the designs of the ABU little kings and/or alphagatorz. I wonder what your preference is for the material and number of tapes. Many people ask for a 2 tape or plastic version so I wonder how representative those people are. If you are not interested in these diapers, please don't vote.

For reference: here are pictures of the diapers: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/alphagatorz-or-little-kings.157819/

They're cloth, 4 tapes.

I voted for cloth 2 tape but I don't mind 4 tape. I just prefer hook and loop. I like to ware for comfort not to use it for it's intentional purpose. I'm a weirdo I know.😆

Tomtomthedl said:
I'm a weirdo I know.😆
You say in a forum for fellow ABDLs 🤣
But yea, hook n loops are real nice for when you just want to wear your diapers for a looong time as underwear!

• Haha
Reactions: Iron and Tomtomthedl
Chose plastic 2 tape, but [image of child removed] ~KitsuneFox That way no one is left out and gets to pick the option they prefer, plastic or cloth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I've already said this in one of the dozen other threads, but these are the first abdl 4 tape cloth backed diapers to be on general sale, correct me if I'm wrong there.
So why is everyone complaining about that there not plastic and have too many tapes, but haven't actually tried them, you might like the backing or the more customizable fit that comes with a 4 tape.
I voted, I don't think I need to state my preference.

Reactions: Iron and Nowididit
HappyNappin said:
I know I've already said this in one of the dozen other threads, but these are the first abdl 4 tape cloth backed diapers to be on general sale, correct me if I'm wrong there.
So why is everyone complaining about that there not plastic and have too many tapes, but haven't actually tried them, you might like the backing or the more customizable fit that comes with a 4 tape.
"You can please some of the ppl some of the time, but you can't please all of the ppl all of the time."

I'm not getting the gist of it either.
These diapers are very comfortable. I've used one of each and I find no issues with them.

"If it ain't broke don't fix it".

Very very interesting! Just a few years ago cloth backed was looked down on and plastic was the gold standard. I wonder if the tables are turning now that ABU has come out with a truly great cloth product.

HappyNappin said:
I could be wrong but didn't that title of the first abdl cloth back go to ABU cloth Preschools?

Reactions: TheGazelle
Sheepies said:
I could be wrong but didn't that title of the first abdl cloth back go to ABU cloth Preschools?
I've got some cloth backed Cushies that I first got way way way before the Preschools came out.

Reactions: TheGazelle
Perfect would be 4 tapes - but real tapes, not those hook'n'loops. Anyway, beside of this and the high price, the Little Kings are the perfect diaper IMO.

I'd love a two-tape, cloth-backed version. That would be amazing.

HappyNappin said:
The Bambino Bellisimo (original and v2) were both cloth-backed and 4 tape. The original was loooooong before this. If you mean one with all-over print, the v2 was also before this. Although it seems both are no longer sold by Bambino :confused:
And like someone else said. the preschools were 4 tape and cloth backed, but not hook & loop tapes.

There are fewer 2 tape cloth-backed diapers, currently I believe only the Cushies (my knowledge isn't complete, so I can't be sure). And there are far fewer 2 tape than 4 tape options of any backing in general, so I can see why people would like a 2 tape version.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Sheepies said:
Very very interesting! Just a few years ago cloth backed was looked down on and plastic was the gold standard. I wonder if the tables are turning now that ABU has come out with a truly great cloth product.
Yes, I agree. I find the results very interesting too. Before I started the poll I expected a majority for plastic.

HappyNappin said:
I voted for plastic, 4 tapes without trying them. I don't see the point in trying. I have already tried various cloth diapers and I disliked all of them. I just don't like how it feels. That was mostly around 2011 when medical brands started to switch to cottonfeel. If there's a reason to believe that ABU's diapers are different I could try them but after having tried so many I don't think I'm ever going to like it. It's not for me.

Back