little age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great question! I would say between 18 months and 3 years.

My fursona tends to be high school aged. Anywhere between late 13 to early 18. Usually I default to 15 though. Not very "little" per-se, but younger than I really am. :p

I'm still figuring this out myself, but I really feel like I'm still between the ages of 7 and 14. It's a large gap and ends a bit later than some, but I really miss that "sweet spot" of limited responsibility and some independence. I wet the bed until I was eight, and generally feel 7-10. I feel like a 10 year old trying to be an adult at college. :'(

Never really thought about the little age part but I feel warm and secure while wearing diapers.

I've yet to really have the ability to fully let go while regressing due to I live with my parents still. So, I'm not sure what my little age is. If I had to guess I'd say some where between 2-7, but probably around 4 mostly, with the ability to still play video games ofc XD

Very interesting question to say the least for only recently have I started to give my age regression any serious thought. I do a little bit of fantasy writing (for my own pleasure at the moment) of which I have found that I seem to like the age of being 10 or 11. But I have in the past few months enjoyed a little bit of role playing of which I was to be a 6/7 year old boy. I have to admit that I rather liked it and our role playing chat turned out to be very rewarding, to say the least.

But what surprised me, as role playing is a bit new to me, was in how in a very recent chat I was asked if I would mind being a little boy of 3 or 4. I was taken back with that but then I realized that I have had very lovely thoughts about being a little one of that age, sort of going through the transition of needing to wear pull ups but then wanting that big boy feeling of wearing proper little undies, so I chose being 3. Without getting into details, it was a most rewarding and lovely experience of role playing.

So in answer to the question, I would have to say that I found to most comfortable with be a little one of 3, and still enjoy being that 10 or 11 year feminine feeling boy who is exploring things.

Ohhhh as a side note, it became very clear in a short period of time that I will not tolerate any suggestive forms of abusive nature or qualities from any role playing partner. I have a rather strong gentle feminine side to me and as such role playing must be of that quality in order to be enjoyed to its fullest heights.:smile:

My age is somewhere between two-and-a-half and three-and-a-half. I want to be somewhere right in between being a "baby" and being a "child". Being a baby means being adorable, unblamable, and cared for. Being a child means being "human"-- being able to grasp concepts, expect outcomes, and work with language. I would value being both.

My little age ranges from about 2 to 6 years old, but typically stays about 4.

I roll from about 18 months to 10 years old; I don't always follow rules as to what I do at what age.

it depends on my situation when i am alone with a mommy i feel like a few mounths old but when i am with others i think i am more of a toddler but most of the time i feel like i am a 3 years old

The magic of age regression like a lot of people say, is how you can mesh a bunch of ages together and play with that concept!
My ages always fluctuate between 1 and 3, mostly depending on just how I feel today! Some days I just feel like a total infant, and some days I'm a little toddler just on the verge of potty training~
But normally my mentality is always around the age of a 3-4 year old. I love running around (sometimes crawling) and doing things people do around that age, like playing video games, or coloring in a coloring book, while still doing more infantile things like Drinking from a bottle and having a mobile.

I'd say ageplaying my 6-8 year old bedwetting self ageplaying as even younger. So 2-8ish. Somebody told me at an event, when I said I didn't think I was ageplaying, that it looked like I couldn't decide to grow up or grow down. Without a comment like that from a retired school teacher I don't think I ever would have figured out such a subtle thing.

8 years old typically. Sometimes 12.

I used to say 3. I liked the idea of being a bit older but still wearing diapers, having a pacifier, etc. But I'm probably more of a 2-year-old.

For me my age is 3, I can walk, talk in baby form but still just about young enough to wear diapers and have a binky

My age is still a bit confusing for me, between 2 and 4. I like the thought of being little enough for diapers and covers but there are times I want to be a bit bigger and deal with potty training and pullups:graduate:

i think i am about a year old, maybe younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back