little age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely anywhere between 5-7. I am a sucker for role playing the part of a kid who still occasionally wets his pants and requires some diapering. :eek: Example would be coming home from school after having an accident at recess, and being diapered for the rest of the night. Not out of punishment, but just in case anything bad happens. Many kids that age have issues with bladder control. My little has no problems running around the house in just a t-shirt and diaper, especially if it happens to be bedtime.

Probably around 7-12 years old, but usually around 8.

Depends on what mood i am

Hmmm, Ive never really given it much thought until now.But if I had to decide I guess it would be 12.

I used to think it was between a year and a half and 3ish, but now I think it's between 3 and 4. Kind of interesting that that's changed... But still with diapers, and of course my paci. I think like one or two people said, I have a different age when I regress by myself then when my Daddy and I play together. By myself I think I'm younger.

4 1/2 to about 6

Still in diapers; and love my blankie and pacifier :)

I would say young toddlers age like 2-5.

My chars age(well his cub form) is 1yo.
Tho as a dragon ages is different(my versions at least), in that they learn more quickly.
Doesn't mean they mature faster or become a genius, just they learn some things a lil bit faster.

I would have to say my little age is about 3-7 and the highest it'll ever be is about 8 or 9.

Exactly and Always 15 Months of age, no alternating or switching, no more no less.

I'm 5. This thread in particular has really helped me accept myself. I'd heard of ABDL, but always assumed it was exclusive to people regressing to a younger age than I felt I was. I thought I was totally weird for wanting to be slightly more independent/ older. I'd never heard of people being "littles." and now I'm so so happy to know it's not just me!

Bambi5 said:
I thought I was totally weird for wanting to be slightly more independent/ older. I'd never heard of people being "littles." and now I'm so so happy to know it's not just me!

You don't hear much about "Littles" because they are usually just seen as quirky, or perhaps "special". Full bore AB's are far enough off the reservation in terms of social norms that they wind up on Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil.

My "Little" age is probably about 2 1/2 years old. I love sippy cups, plush toys, and my passi!

I was also an independent reader at about that age IRL, so I like reading picture books... takes me waaaaaay back! I love "Where the Wild Things Are" and Dr. Seuss.

Illinoise said:
You don't hear much about "Littles" because they are usually just seen as quirky, or perhaps "special". Full bore AB's are far enough off the reservation in terms of social norms that they wind up on Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil.

I agree in part. Whilst being a Little is probably seen more by society as an eccentric trait, whilst being an AB might be considered weird, I'd only say that the 24/7 ABDLs, or those who strongly desire a 24/7 lifestyle are the kind of people who end up on Springer or Dr. Phil. I imagine most people have quite different ideas about those who indulge in ABDL as a sporadic release from adult life, as opposed to those who are determined to live as a full-time baby.

I don't know I tjink I need several RP session with a carier to really get my age but I want to be a little baby, being in diaper, fed with bottles, hugs, baby toys...

Running around like a toddler. I have to say 3 years old. :paci:

Youngest I go is 3, oldest I go is about 13. It really depends on the day!

My little age is varies from 1-3 or 3-5.

I have a hard time regressing to a younger age, mainly because I probably need a little help from someone else to make me feel littler. Though if I had to guess, I think i'd like to feel around 2-7.

I have two distinct littles. when I'm a boy I'm generally younger somewhere between 1-2 but when I go into my sissy side I'm generally older around 3-6 and out of diapers.

My age is 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back