List of all baby diapers I could fit into as a small 21F?

NihilisticPuppet

Kitty Puppet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
First off I'm very sorry if this thread is somehow inappropriate or otherwise incorrect. I'm new here so I'm still learning the ropes of this forum.

I'm 21F, 5'3, I weigh 120-something pounds. I don't currently have access to a tape measure that I can use to measure my waist so I'm not sure of my waist size.

I want to start wearing diapers. I know I could get adult branded diapers like Depends, but I want to wear diapers with prints on them, and ABDL diapers are on the expensive side -- I want something that's cheaper since I'm just starting out.

The other day I was recommended Goodnites XL, but I was wondering if there are other baby diapers I could possibly fit into, in case I can't find Goodnites at the store. Is it possible I could fit into the largest sizes of Pampers, Huggies, or Luvs? Could I possibly fit into the largest size of Pampers Easy Ups?

• Love
Reactions: dlboylife, littledreamers333 and Lostdiapersboy
NihilisticPuppet said:
Is it possible I could fit into the largest sizes of Pampers, Huggies, or Luvs?
If you like the idea of wearing baby diapers, the only thing to do is try 'em. Either it'll work out and you'll be happy, or it won't and you'll be disappointed. In either case, at least you'll be able to stop wondering.

It used to be kind of my thing to buy and measure baby diapers, and I created a number of size charts years ago, but with recent changes in how these diapers are constructed, those charts no longer apply. Notably, the wings on Pampers used to stretch A LOT, and that's no longer the case. I can tell you that Pampers Swaddlers 8 can be properly taped around a maximum of 26 inches (of waist, or hips/butt, depending on how high up they come). They're 21 inches long, but the maximum rise (waistline to waistline through your crotch) that they can accommodate is about 19 inches. You mentioned not having any way to measure yourself, but you can look up your pants/underwear sizes online and probably get a rough idea that way. Best of luck!

(Generally speaking, Pampers and Luvs fit larger than Huggies, so definitely try them first.)

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Cottontail said:
If you like the idea of wearing baby diapers, the only thing to do is try 'em. Either it'll work out and you'll be happy, or it won't and you'll be disappointed. In either case, at least you'll be able to stop wondering.

It used to be kind of my thing to buy and measure baby diapers, and I created a number of size charts years ago, but with recent changes in how these diapers are constructed, those charts no longer apply. Notably, the wings on Pampers used to stretch A LOT, and that's no longer the case. I can tell you that Pampers Swaddlers 8 can be properly taped around a maximum of 26 inches (of waist, or hips/butt, depending on how high up they come). They're 21 inches long, but the maximum rise (waistline to waistline through your crotch) that they can accommodate is about 19 inches. You mentioned not having any way to measure yourself, but you can look up your pants/underwear sizes online and probably get a rough idea that way. Best of luck!

(Generally speaking, Pampers and Luvs fit larger than Huggies, so definitely try them first.)
Oh thank you this is so helpful!! I think I'll buy some of the largest size of Pampers and see what happens. The worst case scenario is they don't fit me and I can use them as makeshift Maxi pads when I get my period. Either way I'll be sure to post my results!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Cottontail
NihilisticPuppet said:
Oh thank you this is so helpful!! I think I'll buy some of the largest size of Pampers and see what happens. The worst case scenario is they don't fit me and I can use them as makeshift Maxi pads when I get my period. Either way I'll be sure to post my results!
Yeah, that's the spirit. One can always find a use for too-small diapers.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and NihilisticPuppet
Like Cottontail said it depends on your build and weight distribution, but based on your height and weight I would think you would fit comfortably in Pampers Swaddlers size 8, or a Gentle Steps size 7 (Dollar General brand). You might want to start with the Gentle Steps since they're about as big as the Pampers but wayy cheaper and are still a very nice diaper.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Cottontail and NihilisticPuppet
southeastlittle said:
Like Cottontail said it depends on your build and weight distribution, but based on your height and weight I would think you would fit comfortably in Pampers Swaddlers size 8, or a Gentle Steps size 7 (Dollar General brand). You might want to start with the Gentle Steps since they're about as big as the Pampers but wayy cheaper and are still a very nice diaper.
I think there is a Dollar General near me where I could get the Gentle Steps. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and southeastlittle
NihilisticPuppet said:
First off I'm very sorry if this thread is somehow inappropriate or otherwise incorrect. I'm new here so I'm still learning the ropes of this forum.

I'm 21F, 5'3, I weigh 120-something pounds. I don't currently have access to a tape measure that I can use to measure my waist so I'm not sure of my waist size.

I want to start wearing diapers. I know I could get adult branded diapers like Depends, but I want to wear diapers with prints on them, and ABDL diapers are on the expensive side -- I want something that's cheaper since I'm just starting out.

The other day I was recommended Goodnites XL, but I was wondering if there are other baby diapers I could possibly fit into, in case I can't find Goodnites at the store. Is it possible I could fit into the largest sizes of Pampers, Huggies, or Luvs? Could I possibly fit into the largest size of Pampers Easy Ups?
Huggies pullup 5t6t will fit u

Lostdiapersboy said:
Huggies pullup 5t6t will fit u
Thanks, I’ll look for it in the store!

Pampers Easy ups could fit you as well I think .

• Love
NihilisticPuppet said:

Sounds like you’re similar in size to me. I would recommend Goodnites XL or Pull-Ups 5T-6T. Target has their own version of Goodnites (Up&Up Nighttime Underwear) that has a size L/XL that are good too.

NihilisticPuppet said:

Damn like 21 inches?

GoodniteQueen said:
Damn like 21 inches?
21 years, female. I added this information so people would get a better idea of my size and build, because I unfortunately have no way of actually measuring my waist at the moment.

NihilisticPuppet said:
21 years, female. I added this information so people would get a better idea of my size and build, because I unfortunately have no way of actually measuring my waist at the moment.
The problem with baby diapers is they tend to be pretty short and end up wrapping around your butt instead of your waist. Still helps to know all your measurements though.

Nothing wrong with your post at all! Welcome!

You want Tippy Toes size 7. They will undoubtedly fit you, as I'm sure you're smaller than I am. Gentle Steps (Dollar General) or Kidgets (Family Dollar) size 7 might work if you're enough smaller than I am. They aren't as visually interesting as Tippy Toes. The current TT designs are pretty cute. The old design is low effort. GS and K are now mostly white.

Check out this thread. Specifically, this post https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/biggest-7-in-the-states.160070/post-2339381 and this one https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/biggest-7-in-the-states.160070/page-4#post-2339607

Last edited:
Reactions: southeastlittle and NihilisticPuppet
PadPhilosopher said:
Nothing wrong with your post at all! Welcome!

You want Tippy Toes size 7. They will undoubtedly fit you, as I'm sure you're smaller than I am. Gentle Steps (Dollar General) or Kidgets (Family Dollar) size 7 might work if you're enough smaller than I am. They aren't as visually interesting as Tippy Toes. The current TT designs are pretty cute. The old design is low effort. GS and K are now mostly white.

Check out this thread. Specifically, this post https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/biggest-7-in-the-states.160070/post-2339381 and this one https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/biggest-7-in-the-states.160070/page-4#post-2339607
Thank you! This really helps!

• Love
If you want to get a rough estimate of your waist you could tape standard size paper and see how many pieces you use. This is what I did a few months ago. It isn't very precise but you can get a ballpark estimate.

Reactions: DLScottsman, NihilisticPuppet and PadPhilosopher
Measure yourself. Just measure your waist and hips and use the biggest measurement. You usually won't fit in baby diapers unless you're under 36 inches in the waist.

Back