• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just saying hello.

jbond007

Just a bedwetter dude in Diapers & Plastic Pants.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Bedwetter, nightly. I wear a variety of garments, usually cloth or disposable diapers and plastic pants, as demanded by circumstances. This affects other areas of my life. Whenever I plan to do something, I must plan for my bedwetting, too (e.g., travel). Self-wrangling has led from self-consciousness to self-acceptance, albeit somewhat grudging and resigning. Still a deeply personal issue; I rarely discuss this with others and prefer to keep it private.

Bedwetting is expensive to manage. I’m ever seeking ways to economize: price-shopping and bargain-hunting. I want to stay informed with product reviews and availability.

I’m not much of a joiner; more of a lurker. However, I’m listening, even when I don’t say much.

More on a “need to know” basis.

Reactions: nectar0001 and Edgewater
Hello & Welcome to the site
Since this is a medical issue have you discussed coverage for diapers with your medical team & insurance?
it makes things much more manageable to at least get partial coverage
your experience may vary but worth looking into it

Reactions: jbond007 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
The Incontinent Forum is a welcoming group with extensive history regarding the joys of IC.
Enjoy!

Reactions: jbond007
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and jbond007
jbond007 said:
Bedwetter, nightly. I wear a variety of garments, usually cloth or disposable diapers and plastic pants, as demanded by circumstances. This affects other areas of my life. Whenever I plan to do something, I must plan for my bedwetting, too (e.g., travel). Self-wrangling has led from self-consciousness to self-acceptance, albeit somewhat grudging and resigning. Still a deeply personal issue; I rarely discuss this with others and prefer to keep it private.

Bedwetting is expensive to manage. I’m ever seeking ways to economize: price-shopping and bargain-hunting. I want to stay informed with product reviews and availability.

I’m not much of a joiner; more of a lurker. However, I’m listening, even when I don’t say much.

More on a “need to know” basis.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: jbond007 and Edgewater
Back