Just lookin for some support 🩷

ShyGirl91 said:
thank you! I appreciate your encouragement. 🩷 Yes, most here are very supportive and kind, and I'm glad for this!
I hope you have a wonderful New Year's as well!
I will try to, I am honestly feeling a bit sick, nothing serious, but as a DL I have diapered up properly to be on the safe side...
But we were not supposed to talk about me. I wish you the best New Year ever measured in the history of time!

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Palle said:
I will try to, I am honestly feeling a bit sick, nothing serious, but as a DL I have diapered up properly to be on the safe side...
But we were not supposed to talk about me. I wish you the best New Year ever measured in the history of time!
I'm sorry you're feeling sick. 😔 I hope you feel better soon! 🩷 And, thank you! I'm hoping for a good year!!

ShyGirl91 said:
I'm sorry you're feeling sick. 😔 I hope you feel better soon! 🩷 And, thank you! I'm hoping for a good year!!
Thanks for caring, It gives this old fart some much needed 💕warmth💕 , I'm sure it will be better tomorrow. After all I am very sure it will be the best 2023 ever, and no one can prove me :devilish: wrong on that...

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Back