• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just introducing myself 😊

Incon97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi! Just thought I’d break the silence as I’m new here and really does make me feel at home more seeing/speaking with other people who suffer from the same issues so thanks to anyone who as been brave enough to post😊. In a weird way it’s nice to relate to people & not feel so alone from issues on the worse days,so recently joined this page for that reason.

I’m 26, male form the UK. Suffered from OAB for many years now but do believe I suffer and overreactive bladder/ all the types (urge/stress) incontinence. Was a late bedwetter as a child and never really grew out of that. For me it all never stopped first with bedwetting & as time went on soon got daytime issues to follow.After being told you’d grow out of it for years by many doctors though childhood, but soon realising it wasn’t going away. After many many more doctor’s appointments and tests nothing was majorly wrong, no one could find what the problem was other then being told it’s urge/stress incontinence.I see this is the case with a lot of people that go to the doctors also?

Have worn taped nappies (tena active fit) to help this and by far they do make life easier as embarrassing as they may feel. I really am trying to accept them more and more but with my job being mostly outside active work find this very hard, especially when in public it’s so stressful and something that has always worried me like what if someone knows/ sees and still does to this day but i do know this is common thing to think and it’s all just a mentally in your head thing but just need to break that thought somehow & hopefully will one day. I do go from one extreme to the other some weeks sometimes even months but then others times frequently leaking & no control at all on the daily or very little signal of needing to go to ect and will stay that way for a while and the same with bedwetting. But recently just decided to go 24/7 and embrace it! 😊

Hope it’s okay to post this. Just wanted to share my story a little. Thanks 🙏🏻

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, Lumos, Nappiedbulldog13 and 6 others
What nappy is on your bum and where did you get it!? I need it in my life! Also welcome I’m 22 from northeast

Reactions: Angelapinks and Incon97
Hello and Welcome to this site from West/south west region of the UK

LittleMonsterUK said:
What nappy is on your bum and where did you get it!? I need it in my life! Also welcome I’m 22 from northeast
Haha thanks!! It’s little for big - Astro babies. Really good to be honest !😊

Reactions: Angelapinks
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from West/south west region of the UK
Thanks!! I’m more south east 👍🏻

Reactions: Angelapinks and MrDiaperLoverUK
Incon97 said:
Thanks!! I’m more south east 👍🏻
Where about in the South East?

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Where about in the South East?
Cambridgeshire area

Reactions: Angelapinks and paul484819
Incon97 said:
Hi! Just thought I’d break the silence as I’m new here and really does make me feel at home more seeing/speaking with other people who suffer from the same issues so thanks to anyone who as been brave enough to post😊. In a weird way it’s nice to relate to people & not feel so alone from issues on the worse days,so recently joined this page for that reason.

I’m 26, male form the UK. Suffered from OAB for many years now but do believe I suffer and overreactive bladder/ all the types (urge/stress) incontinence. Was a late bedwetter as a child and never really grew out of that. For me it all never stopped first with bedwetting & as time went on soon got daytime issues to follow.After being told you’d grow out of it for years by many doctors though childhood, but soon realising it wasn’t going away. After many many more doctor’s appointments and tests nothing was majorly wrong, no one could find what the problem was other then being told it’s urge/stress incontinence.I see this is the case with a lot of people that go to the doctors also?

Have worn taped nappies (tena active fit) to help this and by far they do make life easier as embarrassing as they may feel. I really am trying to accept them more and more but with my job being mostly outside active work find this very hard, especially when in public it’s so stressful and something that has always worried me like what if someone knows/ sees and still does to this day but i do know this is common thing to think and it’s all just a mentally in your head thing but just need to break that thought somehow & hopefully will one day. I do go from one extreme to the other some weeks sometimes even months but then others times frequently leaking & no control at all on the daily or very little signal of needing to go to ect and will stay that way for a while and the same with bedwetting. But recently just decided to go 24/7 and embrace it! 😊

Hello and welcome, also from the Northeast 😁👍🏻

Welcome from the next region over - Central Beds.

Warm welcome from a ex Cheshire resident

Reactions: Angelapinks and PaddedRita
Incon97 said:
Cambridgeshire area
im just over the border in LIncs :)

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, PaddedRita, Incon97 and 1 other person
Great intro and a big hello and welcome from Lancashire!

Reactions: Incon97, Angelapinks and PaddedRita
Hello

Incon97 said:
Cambridgeshire area
Hello from South east also, Oxfordshire

Last edited:
Welcome incon97 to the Adisc community forum.😃

Reactions: Angelapinks, PaddedRita and Incon97
Welcome to ADISC Incon97
It was my wife (RIP) who was severely incontinent, convinced me years ago to give up the daily scrubbing of my underwear and just wear nappies all the time, as she had to. [The best advice she ever gave me for peace of mind].
(I'm so thankful that I only have mild IBS issues and the occasional OAB).
Nappies are my everyday protection allowing me to live and work outside the home in an almost normal life.
(No one else knows what I am wearing).
I am unmindful of my nappies during my day to day activities, except if I suddenly need to use them.
I hope you soon become completely comfortable with wearing full time to the point that you forget what type of underwear you have on.
All the best.

Reactions: Incon97 and Angelapinks
Incon97 said:

Hi! Both new and UK. Hope to chat more

Hi and Welcome, another from the south west here, Bristol way.

You're in an amazing place to find support here, the site is full of great advice and people who understand.

Hope you find everything you need here.

Welcome! Somerset person here!

Back