Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So I don’t know if this is a coincidence since moving into regression permanently on the evenings and wearing 24/7 I’ve started growing again I was already 6ft 6 to begin with so this seems absurd to me I’m currently 22 was my birthday yesterday but I’ve started developing growth marks again is this just a coincidence? It’s the first time in 2 years I’ve started getting growth marks on my legs and arms which weren’t there before.

Attachments

• EC2FBE74-A721-4F5A-8B82-B6143C599588.jpeg
    EC2FBE74-A721-4F5A-8B82-B6143C599588.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Here’s the marks on my arms it can’t be a coincidence

Attachments

• 51494F8F-50B4-4BD1-B2E0-80FA2549CC55.jpeg
    51494F8F-50B4-4BD1-B2E0-80FA2549CC55.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 17
Anyone able to add anything is this biologically possible after 2 years of not growing at all

I don’t know what would cause this, but I would definitely suggest bringing it up at the next doctor’s appointment.

Last edited:
That seems to run in the Headroom family. My dad, my brother, and my son all added an inch of height in their early twenties. We also tend to be late bloomers. I was the last kid in my high school gym class to develop hair down there. As you might imagine...there was some teasing.

LittleMonsterUK said:
So I don’t know if this is a coincidence since moving into regression permanently on the evenings and wearing 24/7 I’ve started growing again I was already 6ft 6 to begin with so this seems absurd to me I’m currently 22 was my birthday yesterday but I’ve started developing growth marks again is this just a coincidence? It’s the first time in 2 years I’ve started getting growth marks on my legs and arms which weren’t there before.
Happy Birthday 🥳

MaxxH said:
That seems to run in the Headroom family. My dad, my brother, and my son all added an inch of height in their early twenties. We also tend to be late bloomers. I was the last kid in my high school gym class to develop hair down there. As you might imagine...there was some teasing.

Oh no I can’t imagine you were 6ft, 6 before growing again 😂
It’s literally only since I’ve started wearing nappies and age play apparel again before I wasn’t growing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back