Imagine an ABDL/DDLG Gameshow! 😮

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Last night I had a crazy dream that I was watching TV and a commercial came on for a New Nickelodeon Game Show called "I'll be Your Baby, Do You Wanna be my Daddy?" That's the first indication it was just a dream! They'd NEVER show something like that on Nickelodeon Basically all the contestants are in a big nursery engaging in Baby activities while wearing Diapers, Footie Pajamas and Sucking Pacifiers! They would have to endure Baby-themed tests and challenges, and whoever failed the most tests in an episode are eliminated. The last Bab standing in Daddy's (The Host's) Nursery wins $250,000!

They have to also fully commit, by USING their Diapers and getting changed by Daddy! (Most likely off-camera due to FCC regulations on nudity) They also had to drink from bottles, and play with the Baby toys. All in all I think the game lasted about a week, with one person eliminated per day. That's 7 episodes for the season, meaning 7 contestants. At one point 2 contestants were coloring together so, there was a bit of free time for the contestants to just Bab out!

However, the main thing is the timed tests/challenges to make it a competitive game show! We're talking things coloring a picture the fastest, stack the highest alphabet blocks, finish their bottle of milk the fastest, and who can crawl to the end of the room the fastest. I'd say there was a Diaper Filling contest (who can fill their Diaper the fastest) but the odds of each contestant needing to pee/poop their Diapers at the same time on cue are astronomical! Not to mention some, may have to pee/poop more than the other one giving them an unfair advantage. Also there'd be drama because contestants who fight/misbehave will get put in a time-out, maybe even spanked!

I guess this would be both a competitive and hidden camera gameshow to see what the contestants are up to BTS in-between games. Kinda like Big Brother. Which ironically had the closest thing to ABDL in a gameshow I'd ever seen! The host was wearing a Halloween Baby Outfit with a Jumbo safety pin and everything! Meanwhile all the contestants were in Footie Pajamas (Diapers doubtful) in a giant crib hanging up plastic coat hangers under a time limit! It was awesome, and I was like "what is this gameshow?!" Turns out it was Big Brother, and it was just one small challenge that was part of the show, not the whole show.

But the gameshow I dreamt about would be an entire ABDL/DDLG gameshow! However it was unclear in the dream if the contestants were ACTUALLY ABDLs or just regular people willing to do ANYTHING for money! So, ADISC Community, what do you think about an ABDL Gameshow? Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
Picsart_24-01-30_15-42-53-602.jpg

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diaperboy27, JazzBaby, Jorelaxed and 4 others
I would have them drink 2 pints off water and the winner is the last to pee their nappy the nappie having wetness sensors in them .
I can see them dancing and jiggling about trying not to pee legs crossed hand to cotch strained faces then the alarm goes off as first baby pees their nappy with a look of releaf and disappointment all the way through one by one until the last baby realizes victory and lets go with shear happiness , wouldn't that be the best pee off your life ? 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: FatalGeometry, Diaperboy27, Jorelaxed and 5 others
love it. Someone needs to write a story.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Jorelaxed, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
michaelmc said:
I would have them drink 2 pints off water and the winner is the last to pee their nappy the nappie having wetness sensors in them .
I can see them dancing and jiggling about trying not to pee legs crossed hand to cotch strained faces then the alarm goes off as first baby pees their nappy with a look of releaf and disappointment all the way through one by one until the last baby realizes victory and lets go with shear happiness , wouldn't that be the best pee off your life ? 😁
Great Idea! I love that!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PadPhilosopher, BBBen and 1 other person
footedpjs said:
Aw thanks. I'm more of a drawer than a writer. But I have written a few things. Like episodes for the Cartoon Show I wanna have someday.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BBBen
ABDElsa said:
Great Idea! I love that!
Can you imagine the Squid Games version ? :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, dogboy, Jorelaxed and 3 others
michaelmc said:
What exactly would that entail? I never watched Squid Games, and I don't intend to. Not my cup of tea.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen and michaelmc
I like the idea @footedpjs had about making it a story as well. But as far as a game show I feel that your dream need to become a reality but also maybe incorporate @michaelmc 's idea as part of it to.

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, PadPhilosopher, BBBen and 2 others
ABDElsa said:
What exactly would that entail? I never watched Squid Games, and I don't intend to. Not my cup of tea.
Probably nappies that explode when wet , rules being after drinking 2 pints of water a timer starts for 1 hour you must avoid peeing until timer runs out :eek: i haven't watched it myself but I've seen many clips off the series it's brutal 😲 i think i will stick with the first scenario!😁

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, mistykitty, BBBen and 1 other person
michaelmc said:
Probably nappies that explode when wet , rules being after drinking 2 pints of water a timer starts for 1 hour you must avoid peeing until timer runs out :eek: i haven't watched it myself but I've seen many clips off the series it's brutal 😲 i think i will stick with the first scenario!😁
Oh wow exploding Diapers/Nappies! That's intense! 😮

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, mistykitty, BBBen and 1 other person
mistykitty said:
I like the idea @footedpjs had about making it a story as well. But as far as a game show I feel that your dream need to become a reality but also maybe incorporate @michaelmc 's idea as part of it to.
ABDElsa said:
Great Idea! I love that!
How about an adult baby stroller race ? 😁

Reactions: JazzBaby, PadPhilosopher and mistykitty
michaelmc said:
How about an adult baby stroller race ? 😁
There's a good one as well

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and michaelmc
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
LilDawson said:
Maybe @ABAlex2 could do it? :O
It was @ABDElsa 's dream that inspired it, she should have the option to do it first. I agree though that ABAAlex would be a good choice if Elsa doesn't want to.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
mistykitty said:
It was @ABDElsa 's dream that inspired it, she should have the option to do it first. I agree though that ABAAlex would be a good choice if Elsa doesn't want to.
I mean... I guess I could give it a shot.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, PadPhilosopher and mistykitty
footedpjs said:
It reminds me of "The Million Dollar Sleepover" that someone was writing at omorashi.org , except with diapers. @ABDElsa has vivid dreams!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
That would be an extreme abdl survivor show, just imagine.😬😬😬😬

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa, michaelmc and PadPhilosopher
Jorelaxed said:
That would be an extreme abdl survivor show, just imagine.😬😬😬😬
It'd give a whole new meaning to diaper explosion ! 😁

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa and PadPhilosopher
How about an ABDL running race with a completely wet diaper the last one standing wins ! 😁
I can see it now the contestants tripping over their diapers as they fall down their legs the diaper filling flying everywhere 🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa and PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
It reminds me of "The Million Dollar Sleepover" that someone was writing at omorashi.org , except with diapers. @ABDElsa has vivid dreams!
I really do actually. Not sure if that's due to my Autism or what.

Back