I'm regretting this extreme binge...please help.

I remember my first years as a working adult and I could barely afford anything. Sometimes I walked to work because I couldn't afford the gas for my car, a car that my parents bought me. Things improved for me over time and I hope the same happens for both of you.

Reactions: Angelapinks, theancientmariner and AttilaThePun
dogboy said:
I remember my first years as a working adult and I could barely afford anything. Sometimes I walked to work because I couldn't afford the gas for my car, a car that my parents bought me. Things improved for me over time and I hope the same happens for both of you.
Yea, I remember back around '14-15 I was spending day after day looking for work, and I couldn't even drive my car, which, just like yours, was a gift from my dad. I don't think I even had a bike at that time. And diapers? Forget it. I was running really short on my Abena M4s, and didn't have a far cry of a chance to even THINK about buying more when I was pooping bricks about even paying rent. I was really low at that time, and the only saving grace was a radio station commercial about a new job field I dove right into. That job really saved me, and I love what I do there.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Angelapinks and dogboy
Back