If you were put back into the body of a young toddler, what would be the first thing(s) you do?

So many wonderful fantasies shared here. For me, i would reach my arms up and ask to be put in the sling (a cloth wrap tied around the upper half of an adult that cradles an infant or toddler very close to them). There is nothing better than being held close to a safe grown up, feeling their chest rise and fall as they breath, hearing their heartbeat, and having them keep me close until my emotions are regulated and i feel calm and safe.

Reactions: ABChick
Feel my bottom so see if I'm wearing a nice disposable or cloth then rock being young again lol

Get straight back into Pampers. I'm addicted to their scent! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰

• Celebrate
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Diapertoddler and KBoy
Waddle or crawl about in just a T-shirt, diaper and sandals, and play with toys with the TV or stereo in the background, what else?

Reactions: longallsboy and BobbiSueEllen
Make a nice poopie in my diaper and then be changed.

Wet, Poop & play with FISHER-PRICE toys seated on the floor.

I would wear Huggies Pull-Ups for boys and then poop in my pull-up.

I think I’d be maybe three or four years old, with Mummy, Daddy and my two “big” twin sisters. My sisters are only eighteen months older than me, but they seem “big”, and I’m definitely the baby of the family.

My sisters are playing dress up with me. Once again they’ve decided I’m to be their baby, and Mummy has got out my old baby pants and nappies for them to put me into, along with a couple of their old dresses from when they were my age. 🥰

Toddler would be a frustrating initial year or two, but I'd still be ecstatic about looking forward being 4 to 12 again and being excited for birthdays again. 🤤😁

Probably wet the bed on purpose and try to get diapers this time. 😝🫣🤭 Once I have them I'd start pushing how much I wear them, starting with all morning then day on the weekends.

I'd keep my hair long and in my eyes instead of taking it for granted and shaving it when I got older. I miss the zero maintenence and intimidation factor some times but damn if no forehead and straight shiny fluffy hair in your eyes doesn't make you look 100 years younger as an adult.

I'd probably rub my face raw rubbing it all the time enjoying how flawless and round and smooth everything is. 🤭

Would embrace stuffed animals, overalls, and footed pajamas into and past pre-teens with glee.

Would become a skin and hair care and nutrition enthusiast a lot earlier too and get a head start on trying to look little for as long as possible once it's over again. 😅

Last edited:
Run down the road butt naked

• Haha
Reactions: Ali123, dogboy, LittleAndAlone and 2 others
PinkyJujubean said:
Run down the road butt naked
You need to wear either a diaper or a pull-up.

Last edited:
Suck on a pacifier and drink from a bottle. I am always curious about how children feel when they suck on a pacifier and drink from a bottle. While adult pacifier exists, I always wonder if what we are experiencing mirrors how actual children feel when they use their pacifiers.

Honestly - go on an imaginary adventure. When I was younger, I used to let my imagination run wild completely - I’d live in fantastical worlds, and that slowly faded away. I wish I could experience that dreamlike wonder again.

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
You need to wear either a diaper or a pull-up.
Nah. It's fun to run in the nude! I can put one on when I'm done having my naked fun

Last edited:
Ian16545 said:
Waddle or crawl about in just a T-shirt, diaper and sandals, and play with toys with the TV or stereo in the background, what else?
Would you be wearing socks with the sandals? Mine would be on my bare feet, securely buckled so I can't get them off.

feetintrouble said:
Would you be wearing socks with the sandals? Mine would be on my bare feet, securely buckled so I can't get them off.
No, that'd be a mite overkill for me. The sandals would be snug, but neither too loose nor too tight.

Last edited:
I grew up on the water, both Barnegat Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. If I was little again, it would be so much fun going to the beach with my mom, wading and playing in the water, finding shells and playing with some of the other kids.

Back