If you were put back into the body of a young toddler, what would be the first thing(s) you do?

LittleGirlGrey said:
Let's say you were a young toddler again. You'd be in your perfect family, with your perfect mummy/daddy, and any siblings you would want. You still retain all of your current knowledge, but you lose all bowel/bladder control, your ability to read/write, your ability to walk easily, and other things that link that. What are you going to do first? I'm sure this has been questioned before, but I'd still like to ask.

Edit: Let's just forget about fear for a second, alright? I'm more interested in what you guys would do to keep yourselves entertained.
I’d go find the mommy and if I didn’t have a diaper on I’d be asking for that forsure. Then it would be nice to lay on her lap and have her take a boob out and let me suck her dry.

I'd select age around 12 - 16 months: Still enjoying breastfeeding, using diapers and paci, but being able to walk.

Play

I would crawl up into the arms of @MammaBunny and get the most sincere loving hug ever, then I would just rest my head on her shoulder and fall asleep!

I guess that if I'm that young it would have a lot to do with my bodies needs .if I feel I need comfort. I'm hungry or uncomfortable. Or need affection.
Yes I have a mind that is as I'm now.
I understand that . But my body has a very powerful affect on you.

Reactions: Anemone
(Ooh, I might write a story about this.) The way it would happen is that with my role-playing adult self, my caregiver would blindfold me for an extra long time, spin me round and walk me about so that I feel completely lost, then sit me on the floor, and tell me a "magic story" about a child who aged backwards, and became a little boy: in my case, aged 3-4. Normally, I would expect reality to return at the end of a story like this, but when she takes off my blindfold, I would then find that I actually am a little child, smaller than everything else, including my caregiver herself: she would be towering over me. She would mostly stand by, blocking my exit from the nursery, and letting me explore.

As for what I would do: I would try to take the jelly sandals off my feet, but my little fingers cannot manage the buckles. I would play with every toy that I could see, explore the playpen full of toys, and the wooden playhouse. With my fascination with feet, I would try to steal my caregiver's slippers, which is one reason she likes to remain standing, rather than sitting. After letting me run wild and explore, my caregiver would then point out the ways she plans to keep me in order: the spanking paddle hanging on the wall out of my reach, the time out chair, the high-sided locking playpen, the high chair with restraints for meal times, the stair gate across the exit from the nursery. There is a potty, and she would help me with undressing to use it. She would get me to bounce on a trampoline to burn off some energy.

I would not co-operate when she wants me to settle and calm down. She would cuddle me up and read a story book to me: I would keep fidgeting and trying to escape from her grasp, again trying to steal her slippers, until she threatens to put me in the playpen for story time if I don't sit still, and she would follow through, locking me up. This would calm me down, while she reads me Hansel and Gretel, and I pretend I'm Hansel in his cage.

Last edited:
LittleGirlGrey said:
Let's say you were a young toddler again. You'd be in your perfect family, with your perfect mummy/daddy, and any siblings you would want. You still retain all of your current knowledge, but you lose all bowel/bladder control, your ability to read/write, your ability to walk easily, and other things that link that. What are you going to do first?
I've thought about this a lot, and my first desire would be to experience having my diaper changed. As much as we try to recreate this experience as ABDLs, it's still not the same as it was when we were small, so having a diaper change is at the top of my list.

First thing I'd do is go hide behind the recliner and poop my diaper. Then I'd go play with blocks or cars and wait for mommy to come and check my diaper. She'd pull the back waistband out with her finger and peer down the back of my diaper and then she'd gather up the diaper supplies to change me. I'd try to hold my bladder so that as she untapes my diaper and opens the front of it I'd start uncontrollably peeing from the cold air (I'd love to experience that again, it seems like such a babyish thing to do). Mommy would laugh and quickly put my diaper back on and I'd lay there while I wet myself in front of her without shame. When I was done peeing she'd finish changing my diaper and then tell me it was nap time.

Mommy would get my teddy bear and my blankie and breastfeed me as she rocked me back and forth and sang me to sleep. I'd wet my diaper some more as I suckled at her breast and I'd start to fall asleep. She would lay me in my crib and cover me with my blankie. Through half shut eyes, looking out through the bars on the side of the crib, I'd watch her leave the room and I'd drift off to sleep hugging my teddy bear, with a full tummy and a wet diaper.

After my nap I'd like to be strapped into my carseat and driven to the store. I'd ride in the shopping cart seat, eating teddy grahams and drinking from my sippy cup, while mommy shopped. She would push the cart down the baby aisle and put a large bag of diapers into the shopping cart behind me. When we got to the checkout I'd watch the cashier scan all the items as my diapers moved closer and closer to the front of the conveyor belt. She'd smile at me as she scanned the bag of Huggies and then she'd hold them up and say to me "are these for you?"

Mommy would stop at the park on the way home and push me on the baby swings and then she'd take a long walk, pushing me in the stroller all around the park until it was finally time to go home. I'd need another diaper change by then, so she'd open the bag of diapers she bought at the store and she'd change me on the front seat of the car. Then we would go home and I'd watch cartoons while mommy cooked dinner.

blissfullyquirky said:
I've thought about this a lot, and my first desire would be to experience having my diaper changed. As much as we try to recreate this experience as ABDLs, it's still not the same as it was when we were small, so having a diaper change is at the top of my list.

First thing I'd do is go hide behind the recliner and poop my diaper. Then I'd go play with blocks or cars and wait for mommy to come and check my diaper. She'd pull the back waistband out with her finger and peer down the back of my diaper and then she'd gather up the diaper supplies to change me. I'd try to hold my bladder so that as she untapes my diaper and opens the front of it I'd start uncontrollably peeing from the cold air (I'd love to experience that again, it seems like such a babyish thing to do). Mommy would laugh and quickly put my diaper back on and I'd lay there while I wet myself in front of her without shame. When I was done peeing she'd finish changing my diaper and then tell me it was nap time.

Mommy would get my teddy bear and my blankie and breastfeed me as she rocked me back and forth and sang me to sleep. I'd wet my diaper some more as I suckled at her breast and I'd start to fall asleep. She would lay me in my crib and cover me with my blankie. Through half shut eyes, looking out through the bars on the side of the crib, I'd watch her leave the room and I'd drift off to sleep hugging my teddy bear, with a full tummy and a wet diaper.

After my nap I'd like to be strapped into my carseat and driven to the store. I'd ride in the shopping cart seat, eating teddy grahams and drinking from my sippy cup, while mommy shopped. She would push the cart down the baby aisle and put a large bag of diapers into the shopping cart behind me. When we got to the checkout I'd watch the cashier scan all the items as my diapers moved closer and closer to the front of the conveyor belt. She'd smile at me as she scanned the bag of Huggies and then she'd hold them up and say to me "are these for you?"

Mommy would stop at the park on the way home and push me on the baby swings and then she'd take a long walk, pushing me in the stroller all around the park until it was finally time to go home. I'd need another diaper change by then, so she'd open the bag of diapers she bought at the store and she'd change me on the front seat of the car. Then we would go home and I'd watch cartoons while mommy cooked dinner.
You would probably pee while being charged if you are young enough
Your in a toddler body it will act at that level a lot of things are not developed.

I think I would be really happy since I would be able to play with more toys that have a weight limit or are sized for little kids, get to be in a car seat again, get to be picked up again, get to wear nice and cute clothes, and act more like myself how I always act with people not judging me for being ‘too old’. I don’t know if i’d like it if I was put back when I was originally a toddler because there were good things, but also very bad things in my home, I often daydream a lot about going back to my kid body in the past and getting to stop the bad things.

Last edited:
Reactions: longallsboy
I would sit in my mom's lap and have her read stories to me. I can remember that and it was very nice.

if I was a young toddler around 1 1/2 years old I would do a massive messy poo with my Huggies ultra dry nappy and play with my toys while waiting for mommy to check and change my nappy.

go n get some of my toys out the loft (lego building bricks) and spend all day playing with them. only stopping to eat n drink.

I would probably fake incontinence and see what growing up in diapers is like.

1. freak out
2. wonder which god/deity/witch I annoyed so much for this to happen
3. freak out some more
4. question how the friggin heck this happened.
5. wonder how my parents and everyone else will react.
6. sleep

Reactions: doodle
If I retained all my current knowledge, the first thing I would do is work out how I got here and how I could get back.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to be a young toddler again. I am genuinely envious of their stage of physical development: they are so small and are so young that they can't control their bladders or their bowels and have to wear nappies. But I'm also envious of their stage of mental development. They don't know what I know now. They don't know what it's like to be big, or be able to use a toilet. So many things are new experiences for them and are approached with a sense of wonder and amazement.

Being in a baby's body without a baby's mind would not be enjoyable for me. It would be the complete opposite.

I would go to the store and buy lot of size 7 diapers and baby clothes in my size

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Giggles lots no mommy and Daddy would buy your stuff. You have no say

That would be a blessing 😀. I would probably enjoy using my diaper multiple times a day, playing with my dolls, cubes and watching my favorite TV shows. My wardrobe would be full of very cute clothes . And all this without the fear of getting caught 😍.

Being primarily a DL, all I can think of is all the baby diapers I would fit into 😁

Reactions: DLScottsman and PrincessOphelie
DarkWolf said:
Let's see....
If being transported back into the body of a toddler is possible, I'll take the liberty of assuming that going backwards in time also is a possibility....
So what I'd do first,,,, Hmmmm.... Well, Late 1970's / early 80's as a toddler (That's the time when I actually was one :) ), I'd instantly wet or even soil my undies, to get put back in those wonderful thick Pampers or Huggies, hopefully ;)

That is precisely when I was a toddler / preschooler as well. You must be right about the same age as me. I've noticed even when people want to go back to their childhood that everyone's fondest memories are all different. Because people aren't always born in the same generation. You may have the same childhood memories as me, but certainly not someone born in the mid 1990s or mid 2000s, for instance. Like, I love the vintage children's T strap shoes and Mary Janes. But by 2005 or 2010, little girls (rarely) and boys (even more rarer) hardly wore shoes like that anymore. I haven't seen a little girl on the West Coast wear a T strap shoe with an actual buckle since 2006. It used to be common in the early to mid 1980s when I was in elementary school, but definitely not now. Unless you live in the Deep South like Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, or South Carolina, where not only little girls still wear them, but also little boys when wearing long-alls or jon jons. Other than that, it has gone the way of the dodo. I doubt most children under age 15 nowadays even have seen T strap shoes ever - unless they are from the South. No children's shoe stores in my area even carry shoes like that or sell them. They did 20-30 years ago, but definitely not now.

Also for example, TV shows or music from a certain time period. In the song "Old Days" by Chicago, from 1975, Peter Cetera is singing about "Howdy Doody". That was a popular kids show in the 1950s, but they didn't have that on TV when I was a child in the 1980s, so I had no idea what Howdy Doody was. I thought Peter Cetera was singing "How'd they do that??". LOL 😂

I wore Pampers as a 3 and 4 year old too. My brother (4 years younger than me) wore mostly Huggies, sometimes Luvs.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkWolf and southeastlittle
Back