If you were put back into the body of a young toddler, what would be the first thing(s) you do?

LittleGirlGrey

Mommy's Little Angel
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Let's say you were a young toddler again. You'd be in your perfect family, with your perfect mummy/daddy, and any siblings you would want. You still retain all of your current knowledge, but you lose all bowel/bladder control, your ability to read/write, your ability to walk easily, and other things that link that. What are you going to do first? I'm sure this has been questioned before, but I'd still like to ask.

Edit: Let's just forget about fear for a second, alright? I'm more interested in what you guys would do to keep yourselves entertained.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia, KBoy, pdiapered and 3 others
Probably panic!

Hopefully second would be to relax. I may not know a lot even now but I have learned the importance of not forgetting to live as my genuine self. A second chance at getting that right would be wonderful.

• Thinking
Reactions: siysiy, KBoy, BBBen and 1 other person
I'm sure I would wet my diaper from fright.

Reactions: DannyBBaby, TigerDL, Hell2DaNaw and 1 other person
Anemone said:
Probably panic!

Hopefully second would be to relax. I may not know a lot even now but I have learned the importance of not forgetting to live as my genuine self. A second chance at getting that right would be wonderful.
I guess I should have specified this, but what would you do physically with your returned rights? Would you play with some toys? Yourself? With some friends? Would you pester your siblings? Things like that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: KBoy, BBBen and mistykitty
LittleGirlGrey said:
I guess I should have specified this, but what would you do physically with your returned rights? Would you play with some toys? Yourself? With some friends? Would you pester your siblings? Things like that.

Returned rights? Surely I'd have fewer?

I'd expect and hope to be more reactive, I'd want to lose myself into the moment rather than pursuing any particular undertaking.

Not much point in having a second childhood to be grown-up about it after all!

Reactions: siysiy, Hell2DaNaw and PadPhilosopher
Suck my toes

Reactions: DannyBBaby and MonteDriver93
Go stand in the bathroom on a step stool and look in the mirror, and pinch and poke my face and cry. 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, MegaLugia, ShyGirl91 and 5 others
I will use all my adorability to give as much love and care as I can

Reactions: siysiy, MegaLugia, ShyGirl91 and 5 others
Definitely focus on having fun and spreading good. As @Anemone mentioned, if one gained a second childhood and was afforded everything that was part of it even if you had your adult knowledge why act grown up?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MASONJAR, KBoy and BBBen
Probably run and stomp around and if I was ignored go and find a grown up and hug their legs to get attention so I can be given something fun to do.

Reactions: MASONJAR, ShyGirl91, BBBen and 2 others
I know what I would do!! LOL! Since I act like a 4 year old already anyway emotionally and socially because of my Autism.

If I got turned overnight into a 3 year old, by Santa or God or whatever, I would wake up in total shock, like what happened to me. Then I would hysterically laugh in glee and joy like a 3 year old and rush tearing down the hallway hearing my tiny feet patter to my parents bedroom (I still live with my parents), and greet them with a high pitched toddler voice, and jump into their bed and snuggle with them! I'm sure they'd be happy to see me as a 3 year old again!

Then in a short while, I'd run back to my bedroom and go through a my tote bins and find the most cutest and adorable long-alls and jon jons that I could fit into and find the sweetest and adorable T strap Mary Jane shoes to wear! And play some oldies music on my Fisher Price Big Bird record player that I have. I have quite a bit of 45 rpm records and love oldies and soft rock songs. And I have liked that genre of music as far back as I remember, back to nursery school literally. I suppose my sensitive toddler / preschooler ears would make my listening experience even more enjoyable as my auditory acuity would be even better and sharper. I was an assistant co-host at Preschooler Storytime, along with my now retired elderly children's librarian friend, for 3 to 5 year olds at one of my local libraries, for 16 years until COVID 19 destroyed everything. So I've had lots of experience around young children and believe me when I say that they love oldies music. We even had sock hops during holidays for the Preschoolers at the library and I provided the music basically more or less as a DJ. Of course they also like children's songs, but I'm familiar with all that too.

I probably would, after a while, run to the bathroom, and look in the mirror and think to myself : "Who's that cutie pie 3 year old in the mirror?"

I'd probably then get my dad (or maybe mom even) to take me to the local amusement park and other amusement parks within 2 hours distance. I'd probably wear a longall, peter pan collar shirt, and T strap Mary Jane buckle leather shoes to the amusement park. And then my joy and fun at the amusement park would be likely quadrupled, as I would then be able to ride on many more kiddie rides, because I would then be under the maximum height restrictions for those rides (usually 54 to 57 inches tall in most amusement parks). I would have a real blast riding all the kiddie rides. A lot of fun. There's not many places I can ride on kiddie rides, but if I was a preschooler or toddler, my options for rides would be much more. I never forget about the aerial carousels - meaning the rides that go around in a circle that have a lever to pull up and down. Think of like Dumbo The Flying Elephant at Disneyland or Disney World. Or like the Red Baron Airplane rides you find at generic local amusement parks or at county fairs. I love for those types of rides.

I would also definitely get some Spanish children's shoe companies to make me T strap shoes. Actually I wouldn't even have to do that, because they would likely already have some ready made ones in my shoe size (which would obviously be the size of a toddler).

I'd definitely get some kiddie ride on cars too. And some Power Wheels cars as well. More in next comment.

- longallsboy

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, KBoy, FatalGeometry and 1 other person
Continuing on, if I was suddenly a 3 year old or even 4 year old, this is probably something very close to what I'd wear :

A longall almost totally exactly like this, but probably in white with primary plaid gingham, along with a peter pan collar shirt :

received_661259265497963.jpeg

Along with kneesocks, and this type of burnt orange / tan T strap leather shoe (made in Spain) :

received_3357572901147055.jpeg

received_415815489922889.jpeg

That would be the most cutest outfit I could wear. I know how to work the longall and make it look adorable....💜💜😁

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, ShyGirl91, BBBen and 1 other person
I think the first thing I would do is go find some one to cuddle with. Then it's off to do what toddlers are best at. Making a mess!

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, ShyGirl91 and longallsboy
Go take a nap!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: MegaLugia, KBoy, mistykitty and 1 other person
Well, I mean, assuming I woke up in this life with all the 'perfects' and the lack of things like reading and writing, I would probably just gave to acquiesce to whatever my parents wanted. I mean, how much say do toddlers have in their lives apart from throwing tantrums? I'm not an AB so the whole experience would be very stressful for me. I suppose after I got tossed onto a day care where I could play with other children then I would chill out a bit. Just do what I was allowed to do. Play with my toys, build with Legos and match box cars, color, etc. Snuggle with my parents and watch cartoons.

• Thinking
Reactions: Anemone and mistykitty
To be more specific, I'm mainly defining fun here as building games and creativity like: coloring, legos, drawing, exc if given access to them.

• Love
Reactions: PrincessOphelie, ShyGirl91, KBoy and 2 others
Stim as much as I want without embarrassment, play with my toy dinosaurs, go back to preschool and kindergarten!!

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, Anemone, longallsboy and 1 other person
Same thing I do now. Poop my diaper and not tell anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, ShyGirl91, KBoy and 3 others
Given that toddlers tend to have very little freedom--my answer is: whatever someone makes me do.

• Thinking
Reactions: MegaLugia, KBoy, mistykitty and 1 other person
Myself, I'd first off enjoy not being in pain that would be a good thing, and then run as much as possible, i havent been able to run since 2009. Then just forget about just about everything thats wrong or broken or failing or just not working correct. Take some time to get to know the new body.

Reactions: KBoy, EvilNeuro and longallsboy
Back