If you had the option to where baby diapers what brand and why?

I'll jump on the Pampers train. But I'll be very specific - Pampers Phases Baby-Dry for Girls (circa 1995). I'm not even a sissy per se - I certainly don't run away from pink or girly things - but when I was an older kid I was able to get my hands on a few of these in the largest size they had and they fit perfectly. I will fondly remember how well they fit. I only wore two of these, yet I still think of them vividly as the best diaper I ever wore. And the pink felt right.

I write a secret diaper memoir journal to capture all my stories from growing up - this episode is where this particular diaper came into play. Hopefully someone might fine this tale interesting:

This particular "flavor" of story happened many times over a few years - but this particular one is the standout favorite. It also introduces the church nursery as a reoccurring scene. Since my mother did daycare professionally - and at the time the church paid nursery help - my mother lead a nursery room based on the age of my youngest sister. She basically followed her as she grew until she was old enough to be out of nursery.

The one room I remember the most was on the second floor of the church - near the end of the hall. But the room wasn't really the most important part - it was the supply room a few doors down. On Wednesday nights there were fewer kids than Sunday morning so many of the adjoining rooms would be unused. I would meander to explore the various rooms with no one in them - and then I found this room - and within - the motherload.

Given that parents needed to provide diapers for their kids some would be left behind without being claimed - these diapers would be stored in plastic laundry baskets to supplement when someone either didn't have enough diapers or forgot. They were organized by size - so here I was with a large supply of diapers that were abandoned.

I saw this before a service and it's all I could think about during...which is sad...but true. I kept plotting in my mind how I could get into that room undetected and snag a few. So after the service - while parents were still picking up their kids - I made my way through darkened rooms and quietly slipped into the supply room. I found the largest size available and squirreled a couple diapers in the waistband of my pants - and ducked out as quickly as I could.

Of course I could absolutely not wait to put one of these on. I got the adjoining classroom which was dark but there was a bit of light coming in from the room my mother was in. I got into the classroom area with half wall and dropped my pants. I spread out a big, pink diaper - which I believe was Pampers. It stretched wide open and I couldn't believe that it was a perfect fit. I wasn't just able to "get" the tabs to touch - but they actually hit the landing strip. I was a skinny kid - and this was absolutely heaven.

I was elated - so happy to be in an actual diaper that fit me. It gets a little foggy after this - but I believe I used the diaper a few times - until almost bursting. I then ran to the bathroom to change my diaper. I got into a stall - and luckily no one else was in this particular bathroom - I moved quickly. I actually liked having a little pink diaper - I'm no sissy - but the change in role aspect comes out.

I removed the very wet diaper and taped it around itself like I had seen done so many times - and then proceeded to put the second pink pampers on with excitement and ease. Again it was a perfect fit. I managed to finish all of this before someone walked in and easily threw the diaper away in the trash can - where it wouldn't have stood out anyway.

I remember wearing that diaper home and sleeping on the couch with it on trying to get the very most out of it - I used it late at night and disposed of it due to fear of being caught. I tossed it under the sink where the garbage was - careful to bury it under other trash. I never heard anything about it. I regret not savoring it more and/or grabbing more diapers. This is another place where if I had been honest with my mother she may have let me take a few more or taken some for me - knowing she wouldn't have to wash them...but I was too chicken.

I still think of that diaper regularly - as it was one of the best diaper memories I have.

Last edited:
abdilly said:
I'll jump on the Pampers train. But I'll be very specific - Pampers Phases Baby-Dry for Girls (circa 1995). I'm not even a sissy per se - I certainly don't run away from pink or girly things - but when I was an older kid I was able to get my hands on a few of these in the largest size they had and they fit perfectly. I will fondly remember how well they fit. I only wore two of these, yet I still think of them vividly as the best diaper I ever wore. And the pink felt right.

I write a secret diaper memoir journal to capture all my stories from growing up - this episode is where this particular diaper came into play. Hopefully someone might fine this tale interesting:
You writing is amazing !!!
I can really feel the moment.
are you planing to print a book? you must! set us up on the map.

Reactions: abdilly
Avishir said:
You writing is amazing !!!
I can really feel the moment.
are you planing to print a book? you must! set us up on the map.
Gorsh! ☺ That's mighty kind of you @Avishir!

I hadn't planned on a book but if there's some way to post an on-going set of stories on this site (and I believe there is) I think I would like to post them. It's fun to share. I just wanted to document every early memory I have relating to diapers - I have a good number of them.

abdilly said:
Gorsh! ☺ That's mighty kind of you @Avishir!

I hadn't planned on a book but if there's some way to post an on-going set of stories on this site (and I believe there is) I think I would like to post them. It's fun to share. I just wanted to document every early memory I have relating to diapers - I have a good number of them.
you for sure should start and keep on going as long as you could!!
later as the stories grow, you may have enough to put something together.
BTW, a book those not need to be only your stories. you can add parts you pick up here and there from other peoples memory's.

i think it could be awesome if the ABDL fetish will have a book on the shelves in the market!!!

Last edited:
Avishir said:
i think it could be awesome if the ABDL fetish will have a book on the shelves in the market!!!

ABDL books are available on both Amazon and Walmart.com

Last edited:
I don't really know the difference between Huggies and pampers, but I write a lot of stories about a character of mine who's a bedwetter and wears pampers (he's a kid) and I'd love to find out firsthand what they're all about.

It can depend on the time frame......I dont care for the thin clothlike baby diapers of today. If I was to wish for a baby diaper to wear it would be those thick white plastic LUVS(baby pants) or Pampers from the early 80s......the closest ones nowadays are the Dry 24/7s to those thick white diapers. I make sure I have those on hand always.

Anything modern, I really don't know
But if you could get them - likely Pampers from when they had the fan fold and plastic backing.
I actually remember starting school with them, so I know they were pretty comfortable and worked well.
At the time I hated that crinkle noise, but doubt that would be of any concern now. Even then - it actually was not the noise itself that was the problem; more the fact that it tended to create even more nasty comments from a few of the other kids - and that got pretty annoying! Not even just that they were quite mean (they were) but also - ofcourse kids that young just don't get there is a point when even if something was slightly funny in the eyes of a few - it's not really anymore - because it's old news anyway. - In fact I know at least some that were still laughing at those comments after a while - where actually laughing AT the kid making them - because it was a burnt-out subject - joke is over - move on...

Reactions: stormypads and BobbiSueEllen
If time of diaper was not an issue, Luvs Deluxe for boys or Pampers Phases Walker 3 for Boys. Or maybe the original non-gender Pull Ups with the "poorly" drawn pictures

Last edited:
DiaperLover1000 said:
Hey there, Just thought if you could where any baby diaper what would it be and why?

My personal preference would be either Huggies Snug and Dry or Pampers baby dry

Reason: Cute design baby powder smell and how well it fits

Luvs. Especially when they had the Barney designs in the 90s! I’m almost certain my mom got those for me to wear when I was a baby bc I loved Barney as an infant and toddler

It really depends on the cartoon character or (simply print design) of the diaper itself, I don't really care much about the brand. For example I don't quite like the newest Pampers Easy-Ups (with Disney Junior PJ Masks or Dreamworks Trolls), but I find Huggies' Mickey Mouse/cupcake/stars "acceptable" to me.
If there's MLP diaper that fits me...my life will be complete. Well Beings used to make them in size 4T-5T now they're no where to find :(

Reactions: Abcd12345
Sam said:
If there's MLP diaper that fits me...my life will be complete.

Tykables' Unicorns are pretty close?

TYKUnicorns2Pk_grande.jpg

Last edited:
bambinod said:
Tykables' Unicorns are pretty close?
Pretty close, but I really prefers official characters with personality traits I can related to!🦄

I like Pampers BabyDry, they feel like the ultimate babyish diaper to me and I prefer the soft, cloth backing of real baby diapers. I wish one of the ABDL diaper manufacturers would create a high-absorbency diaper with the cloth packing instead of plastic as I haven’t seen a plastic-backed baby diaper in years, plastic-backed just feels poor quality to me as only the very cheapest brands baby wouldn’t be cloth-backed nowadays.

Last edited:
Pampers especially like the baby diaper smell from them.

Huggins with Mickey and Minnie. Without a doubt.

TidyTots, or Tots Bots, which are brands no one has heard of, because apparently, cloth people are like zebras, in a pond full of ducks.

Pampers. Or Pull Ups.

Pull-ups with Cars theme and/or Goodnites with Spiderman.

Back