If you had the option to where baby diapers what brand and why?

Another vote for Pampers. I love hearing the name, and love seeing the logo.

• Love
Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Pampers, hands down.

• Love
Pampers 7 Swaddlers here. When I can’t find those, I will buy the 7 Cruizers, but I really love the quilted fabric inside the Swaddlers best. They feel like a super soft blanket to peepee and poopoo on.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and HuggiesDiapers
AmberStarfield said:
Pampers 7 Swaddlers here. When I can’t find those, I will buy the 7 Cruizers, but I really love the quilted fabric inside the Swaddlers best. They feel like a super soft blanket to peepee and poopoo on.
Same here i would buy the Pampers Swaddlers Baby Diaper because of the quilted softness blanket like texture and feel and the wetness indicator i wish i had a small body frame where i can fit into baby diapers :(

• Love
Reactions: nwm, BobbiSueEllen and AmberStarfield
Pampers, preferably from the early 90's before cloth cover came out.
Mostly for the word "Pampers", and for the sweet scent.

• Love
i will wear the Huggies even that pampers looks more babish because it gets more thick when its wet.

It’s pampers for me to. Huggies left the baby nappy market years ago leaving us with only the pull-ups/training.

Pampers are really soft have a distinctive squishiness.

Anyone have any facts about why pampers or huggies don’t make adult sized nappies just like their baby products?

I know P&G and Kimberly-Clark do make medical nappies but not to the same calibre.

P&G used to make Attends, those were so wonderfully like Pampers, it was sinful. Hyper-soft & pliable, the '80s/early '90s diapers had a unique, wonderful smell. I miss them incredibly.

Reactions: 12srepaid, nwm and abjimbob86
BobbiSueEllen said:
P&G used to make Attends, those were so wonderfully like Pampers, it was sinful. Hyper-soft & pliable, the '80s/early '90s diapers had a unique, wonderful smell. I miss them incredibly.

Attends is still available in UK/EU and is my favourite. They are very soft still and have great absorbency. I don’t notice the smell when I put on my nappy creme and powder but after just taking a sniff, it does remind me slightly like a earlier pampers!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
abjimbob86 said:
Attends is still available in UK/EU and is my favourite. They are very soft still and have great absorbency. I don’t notice the smell when I put on my nappy creme and powder but after just taking a sniff, it does remind me slightly like a earlier pampers!
Attends were sold to PaperPak around the turn of the century and went downhill...then PaperPak dropped 'em and they became Attends Healthcare...and they're a bit roller-coaster since, but their Premier line is extremely authentic and sensual. But the tapes suck.

My first Attends came in boxes of 10 and were bi-folded exactly like Pampers, as were the bagged Attends to follow. I used to get a diaper out to wear and give myself a quick pat on my bare bottom with it for fun...my ex would even do that to me the few times she did put me in diapers. But back then, we ached for AB-spec diapers just for us...and now, we got 'em.

Funny how we look back, huh?

Last edited:
Reactions: abjimbob86
BobbiSueEllen said:
Attends were sold to PaperPak around the turn of the century and went downhill...then PaperPak dropped 'em and they became Attends Healthcare...and they're a bit roller-coaster since, but their Premier line is extremely authentic and sensual. But the tapes suck.

My first Attends came in boxes of 10 and were bi-folded exactly like Pampers, as were the bagged Attends to follow. I used to get a diaper out to wear and give myself a quick pat on my bare bottom with it for fun...my ex would even do that to me the few times she did put me in diapers. But back then, we ached for AB-spec diapers just for us...and now, we got 'em.

Funny how we look back, huh?

The tapes are now sensational. The second you stick it to the nappy it’s fused.

I am worried Attends discontinue their Active Slip or go cloth backed. They are the closets to the best nappy for me.

I wonder what the market would like in the next 10 years. AB spec nappies certainly wasn’t a thing back in early 00’s.

Avishir said:
i will wear the Huggies even that pampers looks more babish because it gets more thick when its wet.
your lucky what is width of your waste height and other measurments if you don't mind me asking? been trying to get into either huggies or pampers diapers but every time i where one it either rips or will not fit :( im 220 lbs 5'8 with a round belly

Of the major brands, I identify most with Pampers. Luvs is a close second. I still find myself modding a wearing Pampers from time to time just for that extra little rush that comes from using an actual baby product.

DiaperLover1000 said:
your lucky what is width of your waste height and other measurments if you don't mind me asking? been trying to get into either huggies or pampers diapers but every time i where one it either rips or will not fit :( im 220 lbs 5'8 with a round belly
no way it will fit on me. it was a theoretical answer.
i wear L

Avishir said:
no way it will fit on me. it was a theoretical answer.
i wear L
oh ok

BobbiSueEllen said:
I gotta find some adult-sized fanfolds out there...I wanna wear old-school Pampers again. 🥰

if you find any let me know

MrPurple said:
if you find any let me know
If they're anything like the last batch I had, which were Medlines, they'll be thin. It's been years.

I would dream to fit in Pampers Baby-dry, Pampers Cruisers and Pampers Swaddlers Nightime edition, I know it will never happen in real life, but if we are lucky, perhaps I won't be dead the days the Holodecks like in Star Trek start to be a thing (don't think I'm joking here, we're getting closer and closer via virtual reality), guess what my first adventures on theses things would be...

CodyBaby said:
I would dream to fit in Pampers Baby-dry, Pampers Cruisers and Pampers Swaddlers Nightime edition, I know it will never happen in real life, but if we are lucky, perhaps I won't be dead the days the Holodecks like in Star Trek start to be a thing (don't think I'm joking here, we're getting closer and closer via virtual reality), guess what my first adventures on theses things would be...

Perhaps in our lifetime we'll see 3D printers evolve into something more akin to ST replicators. Then instead of seeing people creating 3d models of diapers for video game avatars, we'll instead see people creating actual replicator patterns and you will be able to download and print your Pampers :)

Reactions: nwm and CodyBaby
Back