I love plastic pants!!!

When i get new plastic pants i often find they smell strongly of pvc. So i tend to wash and leave them to dry a few days to remove that strong pvc smell. After about 10 uses I think the pants aquire that normal feel and softness. Importantly after wearing they also aquire a real nice 'light pee, sweet and water smell' that adds to the excitement of wearing.
Still trying to optimise that special smell in terms of when best to wash after use!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, sport1, BillSpeed and 1 other person
And add baby powder smell 😊

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, mybebaby101UK, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Today I purchased 2 more pair of plastic pants from "BIG BABY GEAR/MYPROTEX"
They will arrive days from now.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BillSpeed, depta99 and 2 others
I have a bunch of old plastic pants called Lang pants. They were sold by a diaper company called Lifestyles Emporium. They were a nice white semi frosted plastic and big and poofy. They reminded me so much of the old school plastic pants I remember from back in the day. Id so love to replace all my old pairs. They have a website that seems functional but every time I contact them, never an answer. I even tried to order some items a while back and seemed to go through but never received anything and never was billed for anything. Maybe they are defunct nowadays? I loved their plastic pants and theres none anywhere else like them.

Reactions: MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 3 others
caitianx said:
Today I purchased 2 more pair of plastic pants from "BIG BABY GEAR/MYPROTEX"
They will arrive days from now.
They should give you a commission. I found that site from your post and just ordered three myself. Two pink and a yellow

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
DLPeakOut said:
When i get new plastic pants i often find they smell strongly of pvc. So i tend to wash and leave them to dry a few days to remove that strong pvc smell. After about 10 uses I think the pants aquire that normal feel and softness. Importantly after wearing they also aquire a real nice 'light pee, sweet and water smell' that adds to the excitement of wearing.
Still trying to optimise that special smell in terms of when best to wash after use!
That fresh new PVC Pants smell is what I really love, probably what got me going down this route in the first place!

• Love
Reactions: vp39, MegaLugia, BillSpeed and 1 other person
MikeDJ said:
I have a bunch of old plastic pants called Lang pants. They were sold by a diaper company called Lifestyles Emporium. They were a nice white semi frosted plastic and big and poofy. They reminded me so much of the old school plastic pants I remember from back in the day. Id so love to replace all my old pairs. They have a website that seems functional but every time I contact them, never an answer. I even tried to order some items a while back and seemed to go through but never received anything and never was billed for anything. Maybe they are defunct nowadays? I loved their plastic pants and theres none anywhere else like them.
I love their plastic pants too. I still have some, that I cherish. Don’t think they are an active seller anymore, despite the site still being up. What’s more, even years ago when they were active, they were very difficult to deal with. It was always a crapshoot, whether you’d receive your order. Changing Times store, was carrying Lang pants for a time. But they too, had difficulty dealing with Peggy Lu, the owner of Lang pants. They (Changing Times) had to give up offering them. ☹️

Reactions: MegaLugia and Seasonedcitizen
depta99 said:
They should give you a commission. I found that site from your post and just ordered three myself. Two pink and a yellow
Do they sell rubber pants, too?

Luvshugs said:
. Changing Times store, was carrying Lang pants for a time. But they too, had difficulty dealing with Peggy Lu, the owner of Lang pants. They (Changing Times) had to give up offering them. ☹️
That is where I bought the only pair of Lang plastic pants I own. I guess I just happened by at the right time...Vegas Luck!

Reactions: MegaLugia, Angelapinks, BillSpeed and 1 other person
DLPeakOut said:
I think it was the smell which was the greatest factor in my obsession with wearing rubbers.
When I was a teenager i found my youngest siblings plastic pants and the smell of them was nothing I had ever smelt before it was overwhelming. I remember the packet they were in said the were covered in lanolin. I don't know why. Whatever the combined smell of the rubbers, the pvc and the lanolin was more than I could take I had to have them. When I put them on, whoa, I was hooked, I didn't want to take them off. I got these feelings from you know where!!!
I tried to wear them all the time. I wore them to school under my school uniform. The rest is history.
I do seem to have this compulsion to continually buy rubbers which I have done over the years. My current stash is over 100 pairs. I don't think I'll ever wear them all out. Even so I am always on the lookout to buy more pairs of rubbers. When I try to analyse why I want to buy more and more pairs of rubbers I think I am trying hopefully to eventually buy a pair which will recreate that time when I first picked up and put on a pair of rubbers. I'm looking for that smell which I have never had since.
I do really like the smell of new pvc rubbers which is almost as good. In fact the smell of fresh pvc is awesomwe.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, DLPeakOut, Luvshugs and 2 others
BillSpeed said:
I think it was the smell which was the greatest factor in my obsession with wearing rubbers.
When I was a teenager i found my youngest siblings plastic pants and the smell of them was nothing I had ever smelt before it was overwhelming. I remember the packet they were in said the were covered in lanolin. I don't know why. Whatever the combined smell of the rubbers, the pvc and the lanolin was more than I could take I had to have them. When I put them on, whoa, I was hooked, I didn't want to take them off. I got these feelings from you know where!!!
I tried to wear them all the time. I wore them to school under my school uniform. The rest is history.
I do seem to have this compulsion to continually buy rubbers which I have done over the years. My current stash is over 100 pairs. I don't think I'll ever wear them all out. Even so I am always on the lookout to buy more pairs of rubbers. When I try to analyse why I want to buy more and more pairs of rubbers I think I am trying hopefully to eventually buy a pair which will recreate that time when I first picked up and put on a pair of rubbers. I'm looking for that smell which I have never had since.
I do really like the smell of new pvc rubbers which is almost as good. In fact the smell of fresh pvc is awesomwe.
I too was totally hooked on the smell from a very early age. Whenever I got some new ones I first had to put on a pair and the others went oer my head so I could breath in the fragrance enclosed within. Some of the pairs I got made in Mexico had a distinct baby powder scent and I loved these soft rubbery pants so much but the largest was XL and they were very tight on my teenage frame. I still wore them everyday to school until the sides split, then I used plastic tape to hold them together for a bit longer.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, DLPeakOut, vp39 and 1 other person
Angelapinks said:
I too was totally hooked on the smell from a very early age. Whenever I got some new ones I first had to put on a pair and the others went oer my head so I could breath in the fragrance enclosed within. Some of the pairs I got made in Mexico had a distinct baby powder scent and I loved these soft rubbery pants so much but the largest was XL and they were very tight on my teenage frame. I still wore them everyday to school until the sides split, then I used plastic tape to hold them together for a bit longer.
Just like me, we seem to do the same things. I remember the rubbers sides splitting and the feelings of disappointment. I would do running repairs just like you but then the day would come when they were in tatters. Never felt so sad. Early on not to bad as having much younger siblings there were still some pairs of rubbers I could get my hands on. When the day came my sister grew out of nappies and rubbers the devastation was awful.
I also loved putting rubbers over my head to smell them, usually when having a little play (you know what I mean). I still do occasionally when I open brand new pair I’ve just ordered

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, MegaLugia, DLPeakOut and 2 others
BillSpeed said:
Wow a 100 pairs, that an impressive collection. even at my paltry 12 pairs Mrs VH seems less than impressed! They do their job and keep me happy, my favourite brand being BabyKins at some point I would love to get some frilly pants, like they made for girls in the 1960's and 70's but really not sure the boss would approve but having got this far maybe next time i restock.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, MegaLugia, BillSpeed and 3 others
Just wanted to tell everyone on this lovely day I love wearing rubbers. I love wearing rubbers

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Sorry somehow I don't get excited so much about the term "rubbers" as opposed to real exciting *Plastic Panties* !

I really get my panties in a fully aroused state !

It is dem *panties* in full lace frills and shocking colors (especially neon PINK) and showing more than a tantalizing glimpse of them for all to see !

Are you wearing what I thought I just saw you were wearing ?

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, vp39, BillSpeed and 2 others
Wow Protex ships fast. Got my three pair today. I have to say the quality is far superior to the single pair I already owned (ebay purchase) The yellow "Collector's edition" is very nice, thick and cute.

Reactions: Angelapinks, MegaLugia, vp39 and 3 others
VanHelsing said:
Wow a 100 pairs, that an impressive collection. even at my paltry 12 pairs Mrs VH seems less than impressed! They do their job and keep me happy, my favourite brand being BabyKins at some point I would love to get some frilly pants, like they made for girls in the 1960's and 70's but really not sure the boss would approve but having got this far maybe next time i restock.
Babykins are some of my favourites too. Difficult to get here in the UK. You must get so frilly rhumbas, there great. Plastic lined of course. I have a few pairs myself

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, MegaLugia, Trina and 2 others
I was so ashamed, but my desire to wear diapers and plastic pants also drove me to steal them from stores, or when mom babysat for neighbors.
Gerber used to make a fairly large baby plastic pant I was able to fit into, with a diaper on, until I was about 10.
I used to have small wetting accidents at about four years of age. My twin brother had a few, but I was more prone. When discovered, Mom would remove my wet pants and underwear and then put me in a cloth diaper, and just a T-shirt for clothes the rest of the day as a punishment and to try and get me to stop wetting.
I was strangely comforted by being "babied" like this given the painful foot brace I wore, and other medical things going on. So, I guess a part of me has never grown up.
At different times my mom would find whatever I was using as a diaper, and the occasional plastic pants I could get a hold of. Each time was the same. She'd ask me sternly why I was doing this and I could only shrug as at that age I didn't know. She'd then threaten that the next time she found diapers she would tell my dad, to try and scar me from continuing to do this. (I wasn't at all afraid of my dad, just would have felt ashamed.)
But after my first two back surgeries at about 13. I began to have IC issues. The two surgeries were a week apart and I was heavily sedated and cathed. One night a nurse was turning me to prevent bed sores. She got tangled up with the cath and all but pulled it out. That sure brought me out of my sedation for a bit!
After a few months, I'd occasionally have bladder spasms, or a need to void even though just less than thirty minutes prior I had already emptied my bladder.
Given my history with my mom, I was afraid to say anything to the nurses, where I was hospitalized for eight months after the two back surgeries, and again for six months after another. (Things were done a lot differently back in the 70's!) These were usually small settings I could keep hidden.
Once home, I would drink very little fluid during the day to avoid having an accident at school. It was all a very difficult time in my life around my AB and the IC going on.
By the age of 21, my urine flow was just a trickle. I finally saw an urologist and what was causing my trouble all these years was scar tissue that kept building up from when the nurse had yanked on the catheter. He had to completely reconstruct my urinary tract, which was not fun! After that, the IC wasn't an issue.
Then in 1999, I had two more lumbar surgeries, the second was to reconstruct the fusion and allow me to walk a little straighter. Not sure why, but this left me with moderate IC which has been ongoing.
Sorry for the long response. Recalling my stealing plastic pants got me to remembering my entire story.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Luvshugs
I love wearing plastic panties just like anyone else. Sometimes I wear without anything else and sometime with a lovely diaper. I have several pairs of plastic panties but my favs are the clear Haian ones from china.

Reactions: MegaLugia, Trina, BillSpeed and 2 others
BillSpeed said:
Babykins are some of my favourites too. Difficult to get here in the UK. You must get so frilly rhumbas, there great. Plastic lined of course. I have a few pairs myself
I thought BabyKins were difficult to get here in the UK but eventually I plucked up the courage to order 4 pairs of softies from Canada, billed in US Dollars, they arrived with in about a week (having seen the warning it would take 6 weeks - bit like an NHS warning it will take at least 6 months for the next appointment!) and as they were very surreptitiously marked as incontinence wear (bar code) I did not have to pay importation duty or VAT so in all they came out about £20 a pair including delivery. Pretty much what you would pay for a decent pair of plastic pants here anyway but lasting much longer.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Seasonedcitizen, MegaLugia and 4 others
Back