I love plastic pants!!!

VanHelsing said:
I thought BabyKins were difficult to get here in the UK but eventually I plucked up the courage to order 4 pairs of softies from Canada, billed in US Dollars, they arrived with in about a week (having seen the warning it would take 6 weeks - bit like an NHS warning it will take at least 6 months for the next appointment!) and as they were very surreptitiously marked as incontinence wear (bar code) I did not have to pay importation duty or VAT so in all they came out about £20 a pair including delivery. Pretty much what you would pay for a decent pair of plastic pants here anyway but lasting much longer.
Glad you got your pair without the encumberance of the VAT import taxes/tariffs.
Afterall no matter how pretty frilly fancy panties rhumbas rubbers - these are still incontinence wear and serve that function with a purpose !

Reactions: Angelapinks, MegaLugia and BillSpeed
Hmm, I have Christy nursery print pants
Coming from My Inner Baby in the HS to an UK address. I wonder will I be so lucky :))

Reactions: Angelapinks, MegaLugia and BillSpeed
I have been wearing my pink baby rubbers for the last few weeks. Now changed to my baby blue rubbers.
Isn't wearing rubbers next to your skin so awesome!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, NKY2020, Angelapinks and 2 others
BillSpeed said:
I have been wearing my pink baby rubbers for the last few weeks. Now changed to my baby blue rubbers.
Isn't wearing rubbers next to your skin so awesome!!!!
i wet in the plastic pants with no diaper at least 2 times a week.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks, NKY2020 and 1 other person
Been wearing my blue rubbers most days now. Off out on a day trip today and will be wearing my rubbers all day. Can’t tell you how good I am feeling and will be all day wearing my rubbers next to my skin. The way the soft, smooth plastic caresses my body is so awesome

Reactions: MegaLugia, mybebaby101UK, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
rubberedtransbott said:
Morning to all plastic pants enthusiasts. I'm Sabrina from the UK.
Good morning

Reactions: Angelapinks
Good morning too, to all plastic pants lovers

Reactions: vp39 and Angelapinks
tim5061 said:
Good morning
love how you hang in the oversized plastic pants. SExy!

Good morning! I have a shipment of two more coming in today 🙂

Reactions: MegaLugia, BillSpeed and Angelapinks
depta99 said:
happy peeing in them.

depta99 said:
Good morning, where might I get the same plastic pants that are in your avatar?

Thank you

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks and vp39
JensBabyGirl said:
Good morning, where might I get the same plastic pants that are in your avatar?

Thank you
I should give full disclosure here ... I don't own them. I loved them when I saw them on amazon but got spooked by the vendor/low ratings. But if you want to take a chance ... they're here

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks and JensBabyGirl
depta99 said:
I should give full disclosure here ... I don't own them. I loved them when I saw them on amazon but got spooked by the vendor/low ratings. But if you want to take a chance ... they're here
Yepper, I also saw them on Amazon.
I like that they are solid pink and not transparent pink.

If anyone else can assist with similar pink plastic pants/ panties, I’d appreciate it!!

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
  • Thinking
Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
I have 3 pairs in plain white vinyl, bought medium but find them a bit big so ordered 3 more in small.
They arrive today so I hope they fit me better, would love some ruffled ones but my wife would freak out.

• Thinking
Reactions: MegaLugia, BillSpeed and Angelapinks
Binky151 said:
but my wife would freak out.
You could try saying "these are for you" :) Seriously though, I do have to hide the most sissy ones, I have a mix of plain clear/white and special ones for alone time.

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks and Binky151
JensBabyGirl said:
Yepper, I also saw them on Amazon.
I like that they are solid pink and not transparent pink.

If anyone else can assist with similar pink plastic pants/ panties, I’d appreciate it!!
These folks have my favorite bikini-cut gary panties in pink; it's pale pink and largely opaque.

Another source: https://incontroldiapers.com/ideal-fit-plastic-pants-glossy-pink/
Their glossy pink plastic is bright pink, quite opaque, and feels so nice to wear.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, DLPeakOut, BillSpeed and 2 others
i like to wear plastic pants aginst the skin when i am on my own and feeling a little anxious. I like that smooth plastic on skin and the touch to the hand. Makes me feel really secure and a little naughty.
This is best done on colder days but i like it as much as i do with a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, BillSpeed, JensBabyGirl and 2 others
Has anyone tried the double thick ones available at Protex? I think they call them tuffys

Reactions: BillSpeed, DLPeakOut and Angelapinks
depta99 said:
Has anyone tried the double thick ones available at Protex? I think they call them tuffys
I have one thick pair; I find that I don't care for the thick plastic so much....

Reactions: BillSpeed, DLPeakOut, JensBabyGirl and 2 others
Back