I love plastic pants!!!

the surface, the sound and the feeling 🥰

Reactions: MegaLugia, Angelapinks and vp39
Luvshugs said:
Never been a time, when I have not thought about, and loved them, plastic, vinyl, pvc, polyurathane, nylon, rubber, latex, etc. (small sample of my collection in photo, very small!)

View attachment 37617
Hi there,
nice stash of cloth diaper's and plastic-pant's? my stash look's like that but not in pink?

Reactions: BillSpeed, MegaLugia, Angelapinks and 2 others
my mom always used plastic-pant's on us all the time until about maybe 3, year's old my mom went to pampers with my sister and brother? i had to wear for bedwetting, I love plastic pants Loved them since wearing them as a child, i have a lot of them that i wear on the weekend's only? the cloth diaper's always felt better to wear as a kid and a adult, i make my diaper's really thick.

Reactions: BillSpeed, MegaLugia, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
View attachment 50858I just purchased 2 pairs of Rearz butterfly plastic pants from the thrift store for $5
hi,
cool all i can get from the thrift store is abu diaper's but no plastic-pant's like that

• Wow
Reactions: MegaLugia, BillSpeed and Angelapinks
Fireball44 said:
love your collction of plastic and rubber pants, Mine are too tight in the leg band to wear all day.
needed them this morning as i was sleeping on my side and felt a few drops of me tinckling. I would squirt a little off and on as laid there in my prevail pullups and dance tights, Suddenly i felt something running down my side asnbutt cheeks. I had an accident and had to change the bed sheets also, as theyhad wet spots of urine on them, I had to masturbate later.

diaperguy said:
hi,
cool all i can get from the thrift store is abu diaper's but no plastic-pant's like that
I love those pants, maybe the only oes not in my collection.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Luvshugs said:
If anyone is nostalgic? You might like these.
Soooo cute! Love them!

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Luvshugs
I was poking around online (google images search: pink plastic pants Temu) and saw this: https://www.temu.com/1pc-pvc-plasti...em&refer_page_sn=10017&_x_sessn_id=vb2fgxhn11

I was intrigued by the term "transparent", so I bought a couple of pairs. They came remarkably soon for something from China, and I was quite amazed when they arrived. They are not just pink, but hot neon pink. I'll show you: IMG_5899.jpg
I suppose that the 5% polyester refers to the elastics.

Attachments

• IMG_5901.jpg
    IMG_5901.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5914.jpg
    IMG_5914.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5917.jpg
    IMG_5917.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5915.jpg
    IMG_5915.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: Janetsy77, NappyLoverUK, MegaLugia and 6 others
vp39 said:
I was poking around online (google images search: pink plastic pants Temu) and saw this: https://www.temu.com/1pc-pvc-plasti...em&refer_page_sn=10017&_x_sessn_id=vb2fgxhn11

I was intrigued by the term "transparent", so I bought a couple of pairs. They came remarkably soon for something from China, and I was quite amazed when they arrived. They are not just pink, but hot neon pink. I'll show you: View attachment 132183
The next photos show that these are indeed pink, and quite transparent. The feel of the plastic film is similar to clear transparent panties I have, a slightly sticky hand and just a bit crackly. The last photo is a comparison with a Haian P005 size Large pant...again the pink ones are XL. The two are quite close in size. To sum up, I like these a lot and am glad I got them.

Reactions: BillSpeed
vp39 said:

I was intrigued by the term "transparent", so I bought a couple of pairs. They came remarkably soon for something from China, and I was quite amazed when they arrived. They are not just pink, but hot neon pink. I'll show you: View attachment 132183
I have apir of these as well. I have not tried them yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia and BillSpeed
Butterfly pants are they the same as snapps? Its a term that is new to me.

Angelapinks said:
I love those pants, maybe the only oes not in my collection.
nice plastic pant collection. I like the design colors, wouldn't need any more for my collection.

Reactions: MegaLugia
DLPeakOut said:
Butterfly pants are they the same as snapps? Its a term that is new to me.
It probably refers to a butterfly-print plastic. I've seen a couple of different ones.

Attachments

• butterflyDressOrangeJacket.JPG
    butterflyDressOrangeJacket.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Love
Reactions: BillSpeed and MegaLugia
vp39 said:

Ji nice plastic_pants

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks, MegaLugia and 1 other person
Luvshugs said:
If anyone is nostalgic? You might like these.
I remember back in the 70s not that long after I was out of diapers. I remember going to those huge Kids stores with my parents. There was always a section of plastic pants on a big rack. Many on that rack in the store looked like these plastic pants. I always would sneak a look at them all but being discreet because I felt funny looing at all the cute pants. I didnt want my parents to catch me looking at all the pairs. I also remember a big bin full of loose pairs that were like these and I just wanted to bury my face in all of them! I loved plastic pants and still do nowadays. I have drawers stuffed full of them nowadays! You dont really see them anymore in stores.

Reactions: Nappyboybob, BillSpeed, Angelapinks and 3 others
MikeDJ said:
I remember back in the 70s not that long after I was out of diapers. I remember going to those huge Kids stores with my parents. There was always a section of plastic pants on a big rack. Many on that rack in the store looked like these plastic pants. I always would sneak a look at them all but being discreet because I felt funny looing at all the cute pants. I didnt want my parents to catch me looking at all the pairs. I also remember a big bin full of loose pairs that were like these and I just wanted to bury my face in all of them! I loved plastic pants and still do nowadays. I have drawers stuffed full of them nowadays! You dont really see them anymore in stores.
Mike's reminisce brings back one of my own from the 50's. Playtex was a major producer of rubber and later plastic "baby panties" as they were then called. There were a number of styles and colors displayed on rotating wire racks in drug stores and in the children's section of department stores. The company made them in sizes for older children too. But here's the thing: they didn't change the boxes. The boy who needed a pair got "baby panties" just like the toddler.:mad:

Reactions: BillSpeed, Safari, Angelapinks and 5 others
vp39 said:
It probably refers to a butterfly-print plastic. I've seen a couple of different ones.
That's a crappy little pic - I'll see if I can take a better one tomorrow.

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks and MegaLugia
Plastic Pants doesn't do much to entertain me all though the very thought stirs up subtle activity within me diapers !

NOW ! It is all in the name nomenclature - - - - -

*PLASTIC PANTIES* especially with frills ruffles and contrasting details -

That sets the stage for a whole nother enterprise of ABDL ecstatic euphoria

Those NEON PINK panties are in a surefire starter mode - - -

Go loudly and boldly in living color !!!

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, Seasonedcitizen, Trina and 4 others
"That's a crappy little pic - I'll see if I can take a better one tomorrow."

These show the butterfly print better. That's what I think of when people mention butterfly-print plastic garments. Besides panties I also have a dress and a romper in this print.

Attachments

• IMG_5921.jpg
    IMG_5921.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5922.jpg
    IMG_5922.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, NKY2020, BillSpeed and 4 others
Sorry forgot to add the exciting sound level of "Crinkle Crackle and muffled air movement" as things get settled in the play mode !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, NKY2020, Trina and 1 other person
Back