• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

How ya Doin'!?

PupDean

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello friends! For the past year I've been cutting myself off from social stuff. I suffer from pretty hardcore social anxiety and isolation during the pandemic made it much worse, but now I think I'm ready to come out of my shell again, once again making plans with friends and going to events and just attempting to meet others out there.

I don't really know how to describe myself. Love going to parties and going wild with people I know. Been through some wild stuff with my closest buddies. (I am very outgoing when I'm with close friends, solo however I'm a massive ball of anxiety.) I'm 27 years old and live life like a stereotypical 70's rocker and an early 2000's rapper rolled into one man. I have a deep love for music of all genres (particularly rock, punk, and hip hop), and my ever-evolving and changing interests in different types of music dictate my personal aesthetics over time. Very much love old school music but also love current music. My personal influences for my own music are Kurt Cobain, Joe Walsh & The Eagles, the band XTC, and The Talking Heads. For hip hop its Tupac, Nas, St. Lunatics, and NWA. I sing and rap a little, play guitar, I used to DJ, and am learning keyboard and piano currently. I'll stop here because I can go on about music for literally days lol.

I also archive footage of international historical events and local history. I study geo-politics, sociology, economics, history, botany and much more, and I love to read. (I plan on going to college at some point for some of these interests but am not currently in a financial state which would allow it.) I love to learn languages but have zero time for it anymore. (I got pretty far with Japanese in high school but have lost a lot of it sadly, and have begun learning Arabic and Mandarin while trying to revive my Japanese knowledge.) I'm also an extremely infrequent streamer on Twitch, who primarily did political and global news content at first but just recently re-branded into an airsoft channel (wild shift I know lol). I'm one of those people who will pick up something new, do it as frequently as possible, then get bored and move on.

I've been an ABDL my entire life, and have been to munches, have some ABDL friends IRL, and I also went 2 and a half years 24/7 (2020-2022). My first years as an ABDL were super lonely. I was open about it with friends, who were very accepting. I was discovered by my parents around 6 years ago. It is awkward for your parents to know, but they don't care at all in my case. I wish they never found out about it still though, would much rather them not know about my kinks, diapers or not lmao. It's been 6 years and it hasn't been brought up again, even with my bags of diapers in my bathroom and stuff. (I own a home with my parents as it makes it easier on everyone's finances and I'm ace and do not currently plan on ever getting in a relationship. Very happy in this arrangement though.)

Ever since I went 24/7 for those two years and quit because I lost my job, it just kinda fell to the side, I lost interest in it just like I do with everything else. However now it's coming back, and since I found a place local that sells ATN's in-store for a very good price, I can participate in it a bit more often! ABDL is a very small aspect of my life, so I might be much more active in off-topic sections of the forums, definitely won't avoid it though!

At some point I'll join the Discord, when I figure out how to use it 😭😂 (seriously I've attempted to use that app for years and it breaks my brain every time lol.) I'm so glad to be back to the community! I feel at home here. (Thank you for all the love in my personal post btw, and thank you to LilTwirl for the Writing A Good Introduction post.)

(he/they pronouns will do! :D) I'll cya around!

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK, BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail
Welcome, @PupDean! Thanks for a great intro. I'm glad you're bouncing back from anxious times and trying to reconnect. I sooo know what you mean about COVID isolation! I'm a parent, and it was super hard on our kids (15 and 18 now). Our oldest is autistic, and her already-fragile social life collapsed utterly during lockdown. She starts college in the fall and is only now coming back out of her shell. We're hopeful, but a little scared too! I've also been working from home since COVID hit, and as the social type I've struggled a bit with that. It has its advantages, especially as littleness goes, but I've had to look for new ways to get out and have a life.

And speaking of college, I hope your own college aspirations come to fruition at some point. You've got a great diversity of interests. It's funny how subjects that initially seem more boring that watching paint dry become fascinating as we get older. As a chronological kid, I couldn't have been paid to care about world history. Now I'll catch a whiff of it while reading an article and suddenly I'll be deep-diving on Wikipedia for hours. (I also think, as a general rule, that teachers miss a lot of opportunities to make these things relevant to kids.)

I'm glad that you've got some IRL acceptance and don't have to worry (too much) about hiding supplies.

PupDean said:
At some point I'll join the Discord, when I figure out how to use it 😭😂 (seriously I've attempted to use that app for years and it breaks my brain every time lol.)
Ha ha! I can't quite figure it out either, to be honest. I lurk on a few servers, but I've found it extremely difficult to participate. It sort of feels like I'm standing on an assembly line at a factory, but every product coming down the line is different, and the line's moving too fast! 😅 The topical channels make a little more sense to my brain, but channels like ADISC's #general are just... unapproachably incoherent as far as this bunny's concerned. I think that's what some people like about them though, so I guess I'm glad they exist. This forum + Discord setup covers a lot of social bases.

Anyway, I hope to hear more from you, whether in the more diapery forums or Off Topic. Or--gulp!--Discord. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PupDean
Welcome and enjoy

• Love
Hey PupDean, welcome to the community. Hopefully you are able to able to express yourself on the website and are able to meet a bunch of new people on ADISC :). It's great that you already seem to have people in your inner circle that accept your love for diapers.

You mentioned that one of the things that you liked was guitar. How long have you been playing guitar for and do you usually perform or is it just a hobby that you do at home?

• Love
welcome Dean! what a proper introduction!! have fun here!

• Love
Parrot said:
Hey PupDean, welcome to the community. Hopefully you are able to able to express yourself on the website and are able to meet a bunch of new people on ADISC :). It's great that you already seem to have people in your inner circle that accept your love for diapers.

You mentioned that one of the things that you liked was guitar. How long have you been playing guitar for and do you usually perform or is it just a hobby that you do at home?
Thank you! I'm so grateful for the friends who have helped me accept who I am. Helped me through a lot of tough times. As for music, I've been more of a hobbyist but have wanted to get more into songwriting. My father is already in a band and I have been considering recruiting him to record an album together and maybe do some live shows locally. He's got the on-stage experience so I'd really love to learn from him.

PupDean said:
Thank you! I'm so grateful for the friends who have helped me accept who I am. Helped me through a lot of tough times. As for music, I've been more of a hobbyist but have wanted to get more into songwriting. My father is already in a band and I have been considering recruiting him to record an album together and maybe do some live shows locally. He's got the on-stage experience so I'd really love to learn from him.
That sounds great! Hopefully you're able to recruit him, make an album together, and perform live.

• Love
Back