How to make the most of my diapers?

jeje

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all, I recently bought my first two adult diapers (tykabels overnight) I bought a sample pack. Now I really wanna get the most out of them but I’m kinda clueless what I should do. I obviously could do things where I live but I’m planning to go to a park at night for more thrill and privacy. So with that being said. Give me your best, and worst tasks! I’m going to try fill them both up all the way too, wether that be with water or urine. There’s a water fountain at the park, a bush area, trees, benches, goal posts, and a playground. I however don’t think I’ll poop in them so as long as it doesn’t involve that then it’s fair game. I do own a vibrator and stroker so I could use those aswell. Give me humiliating, embarrassing and hot diaper tasks. I’m also not restricted to the park obviously and will walk around a bit if requested. So anyone have any ideas they would want me to try recreate? Help me make the most out two diapers! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
So watching a movie is Great couse you don't have to pause the film. Sleeping in a diaper is great. I wake up wet now and don't remember peeing. I lo e this so much!

pdiapered said:
So watching a movie is Great couse you don't have to pause the film. Sleeping in a diaper is great. I wake up wet now and don't remember peeing. I lo e this so much!
Sleeping in nappies is the best. I get a full nights sleep and don't have to get up during the night.

Reactions: Ortler and Akura
Go to a movie theater to see a movie. It's wonderful feeling not having to leave the theater to go to the bathroom,

jeje said:
Hello all, I recently bought my first two adult diapers (tykabels overnight) I bought a sample pack. Now I really wanna get the most out of them but I’m kinda clueless what I should do. I obviously could do things where I live but I’m planning to go to a park at night for more thrill and privacy. So with that being said. Give me your best, and worst tasks! I’m going to try fill them both up all the way too, wether that be with water or urine. There’s a water fountain at the park, a bush area, trees, benches, goal posts, and a playground. I however don’t think I’ll poop in them so as long as it doesn’t involve that then it’s fair game. I do own a vibrator and stroker so I could use those aswell. Give me humiliating, embarrassing and hot diaper tasks. I’m also not restricted to the park obviously and will walk around a bit if requested. So anyone have any ideas they would want me to try recreate? Help me make the most out two diapers! Thanks in advance.

What do you want out of your diaper? 😁

It's a personal experience for many. Do you want to regress? Is it pleasure you're seeking? Maybe both? (I'll guess mostly pleasure).
+ 1 for sleeping in a diaper, for me personally there are few things that come close to the pleasure/enjoyment this brings. Especially when it's wet and bulky.

I've recently bought a wand after reading some incredible experiences on here (in the Sexuality section), I won't go into any crude detail, what I will say - it's unlike anything I've ever experienced (works best for me with a wet diaper, others have said dry etc). Euphoric might describe it best. So + 1 for wand.

As others have said, going to the movies/cinema is a good option.
Experimenting with both wet/mess (I've personally not tried mess). Some people have shared experiences of imitating messing with food/other.
Some people enjoy flooding etc.

I'd say be creative! Use your imagination. Role-play in your head, the possibilities are endless.

Hope this helped. 😁

Back