How to get used to wearing a stinky diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm urge incontinent so I have a little bit different take. Your post actually sounds like one from a newly incontinent person asking how to deal with diapers in general. The simple answer is you deal with it and eventually it becomes comfortable over time. I can't tell you how many thousands of times I've pooped myself (I'll admit some of those were because I purposely didn't bother rushing to the bathroom). For me pooping my diaper is no big deal. I don't like the clean up (who does?) though so I usually try to make it to the bathroom.

Now staying in a messy diaper for too long can lead to a bad case of diaper rash. Unless you have skin made of iron I would want to get yourself changed as soon as you can. At the very least, make sure you use a zinc oxide ointment and some powder on your skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, about the smell. You get used to that too :)

PrivateLife89 said:
I literally have asked in about 5 posts now for advise on how to dirty a diaper and be okay with it. I said 1 sentence about being out in the public in my first post, but yet the rest of my posts are asking for advise on how to dirty my diaper. I have stated in EVERY SINGLE POST, that I am not worried about the public because I am not going out in the public more then likely. First I need to learn how to do it without me having issues... All you guys continue to do is say how its rude, unethical, wrong, im ruining the ABDL community about me wearing a diaper in the public. BUT YET you guys continued to NOT read what I am typing. Thanks for making me feel welcomed here.

The question got answered already though. I'll sum it up.

1. Eat a diet that reduces the smell and makes it easier to have a bowel movement.
2. Get pills that reduce the smell if that's still not enough.
3. Do it a bunch so you get used to it.

There's not really any other options.

PrivateLife89 said:
I literally have asked in about 5 posts now for advise on how to dirty a diaper and be okay with it. I said 1 sentence about being out in the public in my first post, but yet the rest of my posts are asking for advise on how to dirty my diaper. I have stated in EVERY SINGLE POST, that I am not worried about the public because I am not going out in the public more then likely. First I need to learn how to do it without me having issues... All you guys continue to do is say how its rude, unethical, wrong, im ruining the ABDL community about me wearing a diaper in the public. BUT YET you guys continued to NOT read what I am typing. Thanks for making me feel welcomed here.

The sad reality of Internet forums is that very few people actually read the whole thread before commenting. In fact, you're lucky if most people read anything beyond the original post before commenting. It's one of the things that makes reading forums so annoying and unhelpful. It contributes almost nothing to the conversation if people comment before reading the thread, but everyone does it anyway and so you end up with a bunch of people saying the same unhelpful thing again and again when the actual discussion has already moved past that long ago. It's unfortunate but that's the reality, so you should keep that in mind when writing your original post.

ArchieRoni said:

1. Eat a diet that reduces the smell and makes it easier to have a bowel movement.

this!

Even though I am poo-poo incontinent, along with pee-pee incontinent, I do not like being in a very poopy diaper.
:educate:

I heard you, so I promise I won't tell you not to be stupid. I trust you won't. Just remind yourself it's only poop, no matter where you put it. The toilet thing you're already doing works. Next step? Either lid down, or squatting next to the toilet. They can be swapped around depending on what's comfy for you. Then do whichever you chose to put first, (sitting or squatting) in another location in the bathroom, then move to whichever you chose to put second, in another location in the bathroom. Then rememberer your first and second, and move further and further away from the bathroom. Some parents train their kids by doing almost the exact opposite.

ArchieRoni said:

The psychological process you'd be looking for with the third one is desensitization. As usual, wiki has a good starting point if you are interested. You can also find more specific topics such as systematic desensitization, which is an actual therapy technique.

I hear this lot from newbies. As what was stated in an early post:
1. Eat a diet that reduces the smell and makes it easier to have a bowel movement. I will add don’t eat meat.
2. Get pills that reduce the smell if that's still not enough. (I have not found one that works)

I have mess my diaper since I was 18 fulltime over time it’s no big deal but to other it is. Coworker and general other people are not interested in your life style so need to involve them in play for your needs. I will say wear plastic pants and that help contain the smell some until you are able to change.
I will add I have at least 2 messy diapers a day so if I have #2 in my diaper is small amount as well as thin and the diaper will absorb some of it. So if this is a choice then diet it the first thing and then over time you will find after you eat you will have a small bowel moment.

As someone who does have the occasional messy accident, its something that needs to be dealt with ASAP. If it happens, then it happens, but even I wont put myself in a situation where I am in public for a prolonged amount of time in a messy nappy, thats just not fair to other non wearers around us and is about the respect.

We cant expect non wearers to look on us as someone who is normal, if we walk around the supermarket, with poo in our nappies, because guess what, thats human waste and its going to smell, no matter what diet your on.

SO I will admit to sometimes enjoying letting go and messing, apart from the fact the clean up is a bitch, but keep those sort of games to inside your house or open areas where your not going to inflict that on others.

For the OP... Your question was how to accept being in a stinky diaper.... :confused:

First of all, you have shared that you are DL but not necessarily "AB". Okay, I can understand that. Before I ever associated with being AB, I certainly associated with being DL. I did so for many years, but eventually realized the association of being DL connected with a further desire to be more babylike, including use of pacifiers, baby bottles, etc. It was then that I understood that the connection of wearing a diaper was more about being my own little self and not just because of how much I wanted to wear diapers.

--But as far as the stinky diaper goes, I would encourage you to look at your own interests of why you may like wearing diapers. Is is just the feel, or is it the association with being little in some way. I think that if you do associate it with being little, there is a much greater appreciation as for the wearing of diapers and using them.

In that sense, the actual "use" of the diaper becomes a part of the experience of why you are wearing them in the first place. Just as the sensation of just wearing a diaper is certainly comfortable, when one associates the experience of using a diaper with the attachment to it, the sounds, wetness, and so forth can become part of the attachment to wearing.

If it isn't something you are accustomed to, then it might take a little bit of looking into why you like diapers and ultimately a bit of regression.

Having said that, I agree with what others have said. This certainly has a place in the privacy of one's home or other circumstance, not in public. You have suggested nothing to the contrary, so I am not going to belabor this point. I agree with what others have said that being stinky in public should not be done. Period... There certainly is a negative connotation about this, and it is by far one of the greater reasons why people who hear about ABDLism and do not share in these interests look upon this interest with distain or disgust. Our society places diapers whether just wet or messy as being gross and something to be avoided.

--But that is not what I understand your question to be. From your original and subsequent posts, it seems you get all that and you question is just that you want to know how can you feel more comfortable and accept messing a diaper and the associated sensations (including smell) because this is something you and your partner want to explore.

Pause... Okay, before I proceed, I guess this might be like a commercial announcement, but please, PLEASE, make sure that you take adequate protection against diaper rash and the other woes that could beset you if you are in either a wet or messy diaper for any period of time. Diaper rash is no laughing matter and even could prove to be a serious condition if an infection sets in.

But as far as your original question, I think that with a little bit of imagination; acknowledgement of the connection that exists in being DL and actually using them; investigation on if or how that relates to the feelings you enjoy of wearing diapers; and exploring a bit of being AB, it will most likely do the trick. It can become part of the experience with your partner of wearing diapers and the association of being little and whether it is part of BDSM or not, it is something that is enjoyable rather than distained.

Final note: If on the other hand this is not something that you want to do, then don't do it!!! Your partner should not expect you to do something you are not comfortable with. Its certainly not something for everyone and if you aren't comfortable with it, then you truly need to share that with her and you shouldn't be forced into doing it if you don't want to, even if you are into BDSM.

But unless I have misunderstood, that isn't your question. You seem sincere in your question, so I am going to encourage you to explore those things that you and your partner have a common interest in and perhaps looking at ways to regress and associate more with being little. Doing so, you might find that part of you that is not just DL, but AB. And in so doing messing a diaper might actually become as much or more of the experience as wearing it alone if that is what you and your partner decide.

:detective3

Last edited:
Diet is very important. Not all messes are equally comfortable. Healthier poop is better poop and it's less likely to leak.

Diapers are very good for bonds. If your partner is responsible, go ahead and learn to poop whenever you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back