SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
As the title suggests, I want to know how to get into littlespace the best way possible. I do have a few onesies and pacis, but I barely get to use them because my house is always occupied. Plus I miss the feeling of diapers which I'm hoping to rectify soon. Stuff like certain tv shows is what I'm looking for to try and get the feeling of littlespace. If anyone has any tips on this, I would gladly appreciate them! :)

Reactions: Deleted member 75907
Sleep in fetal position, pillow between ur legs; that should do it…

Reactions: Prillprillprill and SissyPwincessAndrea
For me, it's easiest when I'm in bed.

• I wear a thick, bulky diaper (freshly put on, with baby powder)
  • I wear a baby-grow (snap crotch vest) to hold my diaper in place
  • I wear my clean (freshly laundered) PJ's or onesie
  • I use my paci
  • I dim my bedroom lights to (I have coloured lights in my room, can pick any rainbow colours I want!)
  • I put on my favourite cartoons on my tv and watch them in bed
  • I snuggle up with my plushie

Sometimes I'll play lullaby's on my phone too. 😊

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and LittleKero
The way I secretly go into baby mode is by playing children's games on my phone where nobody can see. Sometimes I put on shows that ask for viewer participation so it gives me a chance to participate and flip into baby mode!
Also I found a decent alternative to using a paci (for me at least) is to buy chewable jewelery. It doesn't ALWAYS hit the right feelings that a paci gives, but some shapes of chewable jewelery at least give me a little bit of the feeling I'm looking for. It could just just enough to push me into my littlespace.
Sometimes I go online and look at toys and other baby stuff I might want! Usually that gets my inner baby very happy.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
I like keeping pull ups around for when I need to be more discrete in my diaper wearing.

Sometimes the right video game helps me regress. Usually something relaxing and colorful. About to start a game in Jusant.

As far a shows go, I've slowly been watching Bluey with my brother. I LOVE THAT SHOW!

• Love
BlueFazeButDL said:
Sleep in fetal position, pillow between ur legs; that should do it…
That could work as an alternative for a diaper. There actually is a store near me that sells goodnites but the problem is money and space to hide it. I could try this tho.

LaLoneDigi said:
I like keeping pull ups around for when I need to be more discrete in my diaper wearing.

Sometimes the right video game helps me regress. Usually something relaxing and colorful. About to start a game in Jusant.

As far a shows go, I've slowly been watching Bluey with my brother. I LOVE THAT SHOW!
I play video games a lot to the point where I often get bored when playing them. But that's more of a me problem. I don't really have any childish video games aside from one on my phone which is a coloring game. Everyone always recommends Bluey and it's a show I keep saying I need to watch and with the video game for it coming out soon, I think there is no better time than ever to finally watch it.

Akura said:
For me, it's easiest when I'm in bed.

• I wear a thick, bulky diaper (freshly put on, with baby powder)
  • I wear a baby-grow (snap crotch vest) to hold my diaper in place
  • I wear my clean (freshly laundered) PJ's or onesie
  • I use my paci
  • I dim my bedroom lights to (I have coloured lights in my room, can pick any rainbow colours I want!)
  • I put on my favourite cartoons on my tv and watch them in bed
  • I snuggle up with my plushie

Sometimes I'll play lullaby's on my phone too. 😊
That sounds so lovely and magical. 🥰 🥰 Unfortunately for me pretty much all of these things are impossible with the place I'm at right now but these are definitely dream goals to have in the future.

PiggiePie said:
The way I secretly go into baby mode is by playing children's games on my phone where nobody can see. Sometimes I put on shows that ask for viewer participation so it gives me a chance to participate and flip into baby mode!
Also I found a decent alternative to using a paci (for me at least) is to buy chewable jewelery. It doesn't ALWAYS hit the right feelings that a paci gives, but some shapes of chewable jewelery at least give me a little bit of the feeling I'm looking for. It could just just enough to push me into my littlespace.
Sometimes I go online and look at toys and other baby stuff I might want! Usually that gets my inner baby very happy.
I actually have a coloring game on my phone and it's so addicting and fun. I got to color some unicorns yesterday and it was so fun and magical. It made me want more unicorn themed things for my baby side like Rearz Bella. I also heard that chewable jewerly can work also though I don't know if it would fully work for me. I'll have to look into it though. I look at other baby things 99% of the time and it makes me jealous and sad that I can't fully live the lifestyle at this specific point in time. But it also gives me hope and makes me excited when I'll get the chance to be a full-on ABDL sissy baby. :)

Stuffed animals. Snuggle them, watch cartoons with them, talk too them, kiss them on the nose, nom nom on their belly, color with them, share your dino nuggies and gummy bears with them, and fall asleep with your arms around them. It's so sheepishly childish they just make you instantly feel little with their goofy smiley faces. 🧸🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, LaLoneDigi and Sealander
I find getting into little mode is stuffies, sucking on my paci, padding up after a nice wam baf (warm bath) and watching a childrens cartoon. I have been enjoying some of Care Bears: Unlock the Magic and Paw Patrol~

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, LaLoneDigi and Sealander
sissyprincess2390 said:
That could work as an alternative for a diaper. There actually is a store near me that sells goodnites but the problem is money and space to hide it. I could try this tho.
That’s not really an alternative though…
The method i suggested helps you to get into littlespace, but ofc, you need diapers for it to have the effect you want; at least, that’s how I self-hypnotize myself into littlespace. But it could still work without diapers.

I don’t really have the space to do it in my bedroom, but sitting and laying on the floor to give you a lower perspective can really help 😊.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, SissyPwincessAndrea and Sealander
try not to force it. just allow it the freedom to come out whenever and wherever. and when it does come out just go with the feeling. for me my playful toddler personality is triggered by random things at home and out and about. decorations for the holidays, food, music, and things that catches my attention. can be simply the mood i am in wanting to color or build legos. things that bring a smile to my face funny things. a big one is how i am treated my wife can trigger full on toddler mode just by being mom to me.

LittleKero said:
I find getting into little mode is stuffies, sucking on my paci, padding up after a nice wam baf (warm bath) and watching a childrens cartoon. I have been enjoying some of Care Bears: Unlock the Magic and Paw Patrol~
That sounds like a dream come true. 🥰 🥰

Reactions: LittleKero
LittleAndAlone said:
Stuffed animals. Snuggle them, watch cartoons with them, talk too them, kiss them on the nose, nom nom on their belly, color with them, share your dino nuggies and gummy bears with them, and fall asleep with your arms around them. It's so sheepishly childish they just make you instantly feel little with their goofy smiley faces. 🧸🥰
That sounds so cute and wonderful. Definitely need to get some stuffed animals. 🥰🥰

Back