LittleRosey

Little Waddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I'm very new to the ABDL community. Nobody knows I'm into this and I prefer to keep it that way, but I'm very confused as to how people are able to get in touch with others who are also into it and are able to find a Mommy/Daddy without being in an actual relationship with them? I haven't really done anything with anyone, and I'm into other things as well, but I'm open to trying. Just very lost on where to start and would appreciate any tips!

A good question, one that has been asked many times before here.

Unfortunately I can’t give you an answer as all of my caretakers have been my romantic partner at the time.
I’d suggest having a relationship alongside a Mummy/Daddy dynamic would be the easiest way forward.

Reactions: LittleRosey
Forced said:
A good question, one that has been asked many times before here.

Unfortunately I can’t give you an answer as all of my caretakers have been my romantic partner at the time.
I’d suggest having a relationship alongside a Mummy/Daddy dynamic would be the easiest way forward.
Thanks for the tip! I'm not currently in a relationship so it's possible that it becomes best of both worlds, I just haven't seen much of the dynamic where the ones involved aren't romantic partners and wasn't sure how to move forward with it. I also have never actually met anyone who shares my interests so maybe I've been looking in the wrong places 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: thatwiguy and Forced
LittleRosey said:
Thanks for the tip! I'm not currently in a relationship so it's possible that it becomes best of both worlds, I just haven't seen much of the dynamic where the ones involved aren't romantic partners and wasn't sure how to move forward with it. I also have never actually met anyone who shares my interests so maybe I've been looking in the wrong places 🤷‍♀️
I think that you answered one of your questions.

Start first by finding someone that you think can be a life partner and then go from there. I think that people that look for kink friendly as the primary search criteria are doing it backwards... you have to have someone that you cant live without and that feels the same way about you. It will take time LittleRosey, that is the hard part... the patience. In the mean time work on making yourself the best "you" you can be, so that when you finally share this... it will be just a small "unusual but lovable character trait" that will not be a deal breaker.

Reactions: dogboy, Soggytyke11, LittleRosey and 1 other person
littlemoosey said:

Start first by finding someone that you think can be a life partner and then go from there. I think that people that look for kink friendly as the primary search criteria are doing it backwards... you have to have someone that you cant live without and that feels the same way about you. It will take time LittleRosey, that is the hard part... the patience. In the mean time work on making yourself the best "you" you can be, so that when you finally share this... it will be just a small "unusual but lovable character trait" that will not be a deal breaker.
It seems like I did, yeah. That definitely makes sense, though. It came up briefly with my last partner and they were absolutely not okay with it, which I respect, of course. I am still very new to this, but I figured a good place to start was just finding like-minded individuals and an accepting community.

Thanks for the tip and the encouragement!

littlemoosey said:

but my question to that is :
If you lie to someone and project an image of being an 'everyday' person with no secret needs.. how do you think it will go when your potentual partner discovers you deceived, lied , kept secrets from them.. and possibly the fallout from that, especially if this lovely person who is otherwise a match , doesnt want a 'baby' or to be with someone in diapers, they want to have what they percieve is normal to them.. you will be the victim of anger and them thinking they have been mislead , cheated, wasted thier time dating a person who is no as they were mislead to believe?.

Im not trying to be negative , just the above is in a nut shell i think it could be a very risky thing where you and the other person end up like a car wreck of hurt???
Maybe youve had better expierences?

diaperabigale said:
but my question to that is :
If you lie to someone and project an image of being an 'everyday' person with no secret needs.. how do you think it will go when your potentual partner discovers you deceived, lied , kept secrets from them.. and possibly the fallout from that, especially if this lovely person who is otherwise a match , doesnt want a 'baby' or to be with someone in diapers, they want to have what they percieve is normal to them.. you will be the victim of anger and them thinking they have been mislead , cheated, wasted thier time dating a person who is no as they were mislead to believe?.

Im not trying to be negative , just the above is in a nut shell i think it could be a very risky thing where you and the other person end up like a car wreck of hurt???
Maybe youve had better expierences?
I would think you'd tell them early but after you've developed a level of trust and you feel that they feel the same about you

Reactions: User74975
I think anyone who wants to have an ABDL relationship with their partner should tell their partner early on.

Not on first meeting or too soon, but fairly soon.

I think growing the relationship for a significant amount of time without telling about your ABDL side, might do more harm than good.
The other person might feel gaslighted or betrayed.

They might not even say something and accept your ABDL side with bottled emotions.
And bottled emotions turn out as a bad outcome in majority of the times.

Or, they might accept this side of yours as a whole. That's a possibility too. Rooting for the latter one.
LittleRosey said:
But I'm very confused as to how people are able to get in touch with others who are also into it and are able to find a Mommy/Daddy without being in an actual relationship with them?
This is a lot tougher situation.
Being a Mommy/Daddy to someone is a very devoted relationship.
It might be a platonic but it's definitely a relationship.

I'm not knowledgeable about this aspect at all, but I've read people hiring basically a Mommy/Daddy for some hours to weekends.

Maybe that will work for you?

Reactions: User74975
You can try on fetlife

Back