How often do you wear diapers?

TiffanyAB said:
Every single night, I’ve always wet the bed
That makes two of us hehe, use to wake up in a wet bed but now I wake up in wet diapers instead, much better❤️

• Love
Reactions: Dry247 and Deleted member 77922
So often my order history doesn't go that far back anymore 😕 🤣

Reactions: Deleted member 79251
Over the last two weekends I’ve gotten to wear for about 6 to 8 hours on both Saturday and Sunday

Reactions: Wolfman69 and Dry247
Only at night and maybe 10 times a month. I do wear plastic pants and inserts most nights but keep quality disposables for those times I am alone and able to enjoy into the next morning.

Reactions: Wolfman69
I love to wear to bed but I only have 7 nights a month when I can. This is night shift day sleeping. I like a thick nappy for sleeping, Str8up with a booster covered by another plastic backed nappy for added bulk.
Wearing during the day is more for excitement and convenience. I've now got to the point of going out not padded up instantly makes me worried about finding a toilet if needed.
My daytime nappies are limited to Megamax or Sunkiss masterpiece

Reactions: Wolfman69
lust4apples said:
Sorry for all the questions I've been asking since joining up but I'm learning so much from everyone here so I've been energized to ask a ton of you all.
I've been seeing so many different experiences here from people and it got me curious. How often do you wear and why? Are you 24/7, daytime only, night time only, just when you feel like it, sparingly, etc? And if you feel up to explaining the why and maybe the how it's changed over time that would be awesome.

I know we are all very different so we all have such personal journeys.

Right now I'm wearing about twice or three times a week, mostly in the AM time. It's largely because I haven't stocked up on diapers yet and because my partner and I are exploring slowly. I think I'll likely go through phases of wearing more sometimes and less others. I find myself wanting to wear more when stress is high and I'm having trouble relaxing.

Editing to add I only wet. I don't like the feel, smell, or clean up of messing, personally. I've tried it once but don't foresee it being a thing I do often if ever.
I wear 24 7 365 a real 24 7 365 n use the during Dat time affer all me em a baby 👶
lust4apples said:
Sorry for all the questions I've been asking since joining up but I'm learning so much from everyone here so I've been energized to ask a ton of you all.
I've been seeing so many different experiences here from people and it got me curious. How often do you wear and why? Are you 24/7, daytime only, night time only, just when you feel like it, sparingly, etc? And if you feel up to explaining the why and maybe the how it's changed over time that would be awesome.

I know we are all very different so we all have such personal journeys.

Right now I'm wearing about twice or three times a week, mostly in the AM time. It's largely because I haven't stocked up on diapers yet and because my partner and I are exploring slowly. I think I'll likely go through phases of wearing more sometimes and less others. I find myself wanting to wear more when stress is high and I'm having trouble relaxing.

Editing to add I only wet. I don't like the feel, smell, or clean up of messing, personally. I've tried it once but don't foresee it being a thing I do often if ever.

Back