How many people in your life know you like diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
littlemoosey said:
Momma2moosy and the rest of you. Unless it is by accident no one else will ever know. Seeing as I am older than my wife, I gave her permission, after I die, she can tell my niece who is a counselor. I told her she could share everything, stories, pictures, scrapbook. The reason is that my niece would "get it" maybe she can help others that were like me.

Please don't go anywhere yet littlemoosey!! 😢

Reactions: ABdrew and littlemoosey
My whole family knows because I've been wearing them when I wasn't supposed to when I was little. My girlfriend knows and is very understanding. I think my friend knows because he saw Goodnites in my bag when I went to go sleep over.

All of my friends except for a few know my dad knows my sister and a cousin know that I wear diapers but they only know the reason I told them which is bedwetting I don't think my friends have realized that I have been wearing a diaper during the day and I am pretty sure that no one else has noticed that I have been wearing diapers but they know about the me wearing diapers at night but none of them are aware that I do enjoy being in my diapers I think that everyone should try a diaper and see what it feels like

Reactions: Debbiecares4abdl
Zero. And I intend to keep it that way

Reactions: Debbiecares4abdl
up to anyone who knows me

and it's great - - - givin' me (and others) more peace in life

no one talks to me about it
and it is hard for most people to look me in my eyes when they know I'm padded
...just great
...like an armor shielding me

My wife of course knows. My parents found my diaper stash when I was in high school, but I'm sure they thought it was just a phase.

My mum and dad both know, because I told them, years ago. Not exactly in the best way, but they know. They just don't WANT to know. My dad not especially. I have a sort of unspoken agreement with my mum that I can do what I want, as long she doesn't find anything and I keep it to myself.

I also told a close friend, two summers ago, and he's kind of weird about it. I mean, he teases me about it ocasionally, (in a nice, none hurting kind of way) but when I ask him whether or not he wants to know more about it, or if he wants to pretend I never told him, he kind of distracts me and we end up talking about something else.

My friend is the only one who knows, who I talk about it occasionally. But like I said, he's kind of weird about it sometimes. He isn't very computer smart either, so I don't think he could google this lifestyle at all. Also, I made him swear/promise not to tell his wife, because it's a 'secret' between the two of us.

I don't think he has, but if she knows, she hasn't mentioned anything about it. And hopefully she'll never will. It's not that I don't like her, but I trust my friend. He's an old classmate and all. His wife... Well, she's more like an aqaintance than a friend if that makes any sense?

No one in my life knows about my interest in diapers, and I intend to keep it that way. Ultimately, I don’t think they need to know about it.

My parents and sister new befor i told them...they all know what a used diaper smells like. I almost dies the day my mom told me i needed to wash my bedding and throw my used dispers away in the outside garbage for know on..... so the only problem my parents had with me still in diapers was poor housekeeping..... even thow then new i never flaunted it in front of them.....my mother told me once after she accidentally opened a shipment of diapers to not worry.... we have seversl family members with the major alcohol and chemical abuse problems...... my diapers are harmless

Last edited:
Nobody IRL knows that I like to wear, but I have met some friends who also wear and we will talk about it from time to time. I do kinda wish that I could comfortably tell some people, but I don't even know who I would or why I would so I keep it to myself.

I've been keeping it a secret for years.

How many know I like them? Only 3 people, my husband and my parents. Assuming you mean people I know than just random people.

There is a possibility my brothers may know but I will never know for sure. They have found my pacifier on accident back when they were in high school and I left my diapers out in the open and I let my brother use my computer forgetting I had them in sight. Same as when they were burning trash and my dad mentioned they had burned the wet diapers I had used.

I would honestly be more shocked if people didn't know I wear diapers than if they did. I'm incontinent, and despite my best efforts to hide the fact that I have the bladder/bowel control of a 2 year old, it always makes itself known somehow.
Every girlfriend/significant other I have had has known too.

gnd567 said:
I know that my parents know because they've both found them. They don't know "why" I wear diapers, but they do know that I "do" wear diapers. It's something we don't talk about. I guess they most likely don't want to know why and I don't think I want to tell either.
I am certain this is the case with my parents I can't be certain they found them. I use to live with this and order diapers so I think they knew what was going on. They have never asked me about it and not sure what I would say.

I know one of my brothers knows long story but I actually told him as far as I know he didn't tell anyone but I can't know for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back