How many people in your life know you like diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few good things about being really old is that if anyone notices a diaper bulge or anything in the house, they will think of a medical issue. The girl clothes are a different story.

Reactions: CLPP
My wife knew and was very accepting. The only other person who knows was my SO from college. I had told him about this site and he asked questions. I could tell him anything as we're still close.

Reactions: srmousse
I run the local littles' community, so many, many people ! As far as the vanilla people in my life, All of my room-mates know, and my immediate family found out when I was a kid. My room-mates are chill about it, and I'm often little around them. It's a point of shame in my family though...

@Zoish
Your profile says you are in Pittsburgh. You are in a nice part of Pittsburgh if you have a littles' community. You are lucky. In my stupid 'richy rich' town, we've already had 2 littles I know move due to people not willing to accept anything new. If you could PM me were you guys are that would be great as I am a born and raised pittsburgher

Reactions: DL24rears
Nobody knows I occasionally wear diapers and I plan to keep it that way.

Reactions: Flobaby and Seasonedcitizen
More than I wish.

I have had five different mommies ranging from a few months to a marriage. I have had one daddy. Other than that people in the Ageplay scene here in Austin and a handful of people I met at a dungeon party.

My mommy wife knows as we are living the mommy baby ifestlye more and more. My real Mother knows, cause I told her years ago. I'm sure my father knows but has never said anything. I suspect my mother in law knows cause she helped my wife mommy with the laundry one day and found my plastic pants, cloth nappy and onesie. Onesie was nursery print so it was a dead give away.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
I know that my parents know because they've both found them. They don't know "why" I wear diapers, but they do know that I "do" wear diapers. It's something we don't talk about. I guess they most likely don't want to know why and I don't think I want to tell either.

It is on a need to know basis and so far no one has a reason to know.

Reactions: Sidewinder
This is a question that makes me realize that I live a double life, my family, co-workers, vanilla friends would never suspect. My girlfriend and little friends (which is almost an equal amount of people to my vanilla friends) all know and encourage me to be me.
So its weird to me, I guess I would perceive the question as how many vanilla people know about your diapers, my answer would be hopefully none.

So far I think only my mom knows I like wearing diapers. My dad wouldn't take it to well so I never told him but I'm not sure if he has figured it out or not.

Only my first and my current girlfriend know (that is two out of three). But I am thinking about telling my parents some day because I am getting tired of hiding my ABDL stuff. My parents are very accepting and I have left my parents’ house long ago, so I think the risk of telling them is small.

My wonderful mummy baby girlfriend switch knows and I get the acceptance and freedom from it for years.

As for friends and family:

Parents are aware and they worried about me turning out normal but accept me for me.

My sister knows she found out about it all when we get went back travelling around Asia, she’s chilled but don’t get it.

First person I ever told was a girl I was friends with at college, she was also the first real friend to see me in a nappy.

When I was at university (college) my flat mate knew i was Little she found it cute and was fine about it.

Then I have my best friend from university she knows all about little me and when we lived together she encouraged me to be as little as I wanted to be it was scary but once I was okay about it i’d be happily wearing and she wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Incredible person who I think help further let me accept myself

Then their is my best friend from high school who turned out to be a DL there was always a reason we stayed buddies and that was it was an odd night when we discovered each other had the same interests.

Finally I ended up telling one person I work with kind of by accident because we was talking about passed partners and he mentioned it and I got all blushy and he was like your into that arnt you I was like maybe...

That’s about it so quite a few know about my little side and accept it’s part of the person I am.

Reactions: babyfuntime, Deleted member 48219 and littlemoosey
Wow, I would say you are very fortunate to have had so many accepting and wonderful friends.

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
My 3 sons that live with me know I wear. My first girlfriend after my wife died knew I wore for night wetting. I also told her that I liked wearing them. That lasted 15 months. It was a good time for me. Won't go into details.
My second girlfriend only knew I wore for night use. I kept it that way.
My last girlfriend and I had history from back in the '70s. I told her in 2013 I liked to wear. We didn't get together as a couple then. she came out to help me when I had my surgery back in November. She was not a very clean person IE personal cleanness.
Of course, my wife of almost 34 years knew before we married.
Know one else my whole life even had a clue.

Both of my parents know when i couldnt take sneaking around them to buy diapers for so long. Mother took it extremely well and was totally ok with it and my father just teases me about it (playfully not maliciously) my best friend actually also wears as well so ive been very lucky

Reactions: perlFerret and diaperfooties
2 past and 1 current partner, 1 friend from high school who is also in the kink scene himself, and 5 people I regularly hang out with that I met on FetLife.

There's more from FetLife but we either haven't really hung out extensively or haven't met. I'm also not counting people online as I never kept count including friends I've made through here.

My wife knows. And my mother-in-law and sister-in-law have seen them in the house and know I wear them some times but I don’t know if they know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back