How many people in your life know you like diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom knows. I told her the first time I ever wore a diaper.

I have told a few other people over the years. 2 friends who did sewing for me and another friend who I’ve known for easily over 35 years. I told her just this past year after i came back from CapCon by showing her a photo from the photobooth

My long-distance partner does, and a friend knows, thats about it. I am not gonna let anyone else find out, for now. I only really associate with understanding people, but I still dont plan to tell anyone else for now.

RetroGamerGuy said:
Both of my parents know when i couldnt take sneaking around them to buy diapers for so long. Mother took it extremely well and was totally ok with it and my father just teases me about it (playfully not maliciously) my best friend actually also wears as well so ive been very lucky
I have been considering telling my parents about the whole abdl thing. Did you tell them about the ab side at all or did you just tell them you like diapers?

My mom and dad know, my younger brother and his wife, my sister and her husband, my wife, an abdl friend, and the guy who used to clean my computer which was not planned, the abdl friend is the only one i regularly talk to about my love for diapers and we wear them together at a lot of car shows!

My family knows but doesn't accept it, so I just keep it to myself and they don't really bring it up. Few people will understand or tolerate my love of Diapers. It's unlikely I will ever voluntarily tell someone, unless I meet another ABDL. It may never happen, so it will have to be my secret.

Last edited:
This is something I like to keep mostly private, because people would take it the wrong way. I have a reputation of being kinky, sexual and kinda macho, so I'm afraid ppl would think this is just another kink or fetish. It did begin like that, I tried some new things (diapers) but then understood how nice it is to regress and it became a staple in my life to be little.
I love being a kid. I love feeling so careless and free and I won't give it up for the world..!
But anyway - to the point.
Most of my exes know, either that I use diapers or that I am a little. Those who know I'm a little have taken part into it, and it's been super nice and cool. I'm so lucky and happy, my life is full of love and good people who accept all of me. It's amazing. I'm so thankful.

This would be, like, five people who know. One is a friend I used to give my old ABDL stuff to or give them some diaper samples since I was much more well-off than them. I loved helping them out and babying them with care packages :p Now I'm too poor for that lol!
I think a couple of my friends have a hunch, but I ain't tellin! They gotta be ABDL, too for me to tell about this..

My best friend knows about me, and he is ok with it. It wasn't all that special. We were texting one night and started talking about sexual fantasies, fetishes and kinks. So that's when I told him I was an AB/DL. I was so scared he would just laugh at or mock me, but he said it was cool even though he was a little surprised by it.

diaperfooties said:
I am certain this is the case with my parents I can't be certain they found them. I use to live with this and order diapers so I think they knew what was going on. They have never asked me about it and not sure what I would say.

I know one of my brothers knows long story but I actually told him as far as I know he didn't tell anyone but I can't know for certain.
Update

I told my parents and was suprized at how supportive they have been about it. I only told them yesterday so it's new still. I leave like 5 hours from them so I am not sure when I will see them next probably a month or so hopefully there is not awkward moments.

I told a close friend and also my brother only that I like diapers a long time ago not sure if he still knows or not he does not talk about that kind of stuff.

Reactions: Ranma
The only real life people that know I'm into this are my wife, her girlfriend, and her mom. After hiding for so long, its nice to have two people to hang out with that don't judge. I allowed my wife to tell her mom so she could explain how everything works. She was really melting down about how I could stay with my wife even though she has a girlfriend. They both treat me well and I can be wet or messy around them and its not even an issue. They give me random diaper pats, allow me to cuddle with them, and are always checking on me. I hope to meet other people as time goes on and find more real friends. Having someone to talk to about this stuff out in the open really made a huge impact on my life, its nice to not feel so alone.

Reactions: diaperfooties
None, as far as I'm aware. I've met other nappy wearers in the past, but never intentionally revealed it to anyone outside of that.

Some of my really close highschool friends from back home know. I've always told my partners when I decided to date. Each was tolerant, but wouldn't participate wearing. The last one told me "You can wear them, but I ain't changin' them!" which I found hilarious because at the time I wasn't interested in that idea and hadn't even asked that! :ROFLMAO:

Growing up, my dad found some used disposable diapers I had stuffed in a bag to throw away. He had been doing spring cleaning less than a half hour after I put them there (it was trash night and I just didn't time it right). He thought I had a medical issue, but I told him not to worry and dropped the conversation.

My brother probably knows because he used to root around in my room when I wasn't there. My mom probably told both he and my dad I wore diapers for bedwetting or something which is pretty true depending on how you look at it.

My mom and grandma definitely know... *shrugs* very recently I moved back stateside and my mom and grandma came down to help unpack and help me organize. I had several unlabeled boxes. Some were just diapers, and some had ABDL clothing and colorful plastic pants. I thought they would just stick to one little area, but nope! It was kinda mortifying when my mom called for me that there was a problem that the movers gave me someone else's stuff. So I met her by the front door along with my grandma and the movers. There on the floor was the more colorful of the two boxes, opened for all to see. I calmly told them it was mine and to put it in the bedroom; I think being so shocked at the time is what kept my emotions at bay. If my family thought it was just a phase, they sure as heck know the truth now! Later my grandma and I talked briefly and she said "there's a lot of people in this world and everyone's got their something. If they say they don't they're either lying or perfect."

Last edited:
Reactions: babyfuntime
Unlucky nobody. Until some years ago I thought to be the only one to want diapers like a child

pretty much everyone this sissy knows or comes in contact with...its pretty obvious...…..

BabyTyrant said:
In my life there is my Mom (as in actual Mom) a friend I used to work with and occasionally hang out with (I told him the last time we hung out, he didn't seem to care that much or hold it against me or anything like that, we just have very different schedules now so it can be hard to find a good time to hang out) and my younger brother and an older cousin.

My cousin comes over to my house a lot to chill, watch movies or TV shows via media streaming.

Both him and my younger brother didn't seem to know I like diapers until recently (like a few weeks back) when my cousin pointed it out and they thought it was weird but really didnt care (he only asked why and I just said I liked them and he kinda joking laughed) and hasn't said anything about it since.

Of these 4 my Mom seems to care the most, but it seems to be out of concern more than anything else; i think her biggest concern is nobody would accept it and I would be lonely.

I know there are accepting and even encouraging people for our ABDL sides, and if anything I rarely even feel lonely and that just goes back to me tending to be shy and keep to myself, but also that I just dont get out of the house a lot besides to go to work or get groceries and me not being a driver I'm usually either at work or at home.
Both my parents know. My twin brother, and sadly my nephews but I don’t think they understand it that much and I’m glad for that! That was extremely embarrassing for me. I’ve tried countless times to get my mother to allow me to wear diapers ever since she found out.

my wife, my real mum and dad, umm me lol.
I am little it's what us babies wear or it's wet floors, lol

Most of my friends know. It has taken me a while to feel comfortable enough to share this with my friends. In the past , only people I was close with knew. It has taken these people to push me out of my comfort zone and realize , this is ok , there is nothing to be ashamed of for liking to wear a diaper or babyish clothes. This is who you are , be proud

My boyfriend and all my furry friends online. I came out openly and posted diaperfur art on my discord server and that's when people found out. They didn't mind at all. They tease me a little but if you have been in the furry fandom....you'll know diapers are not so weird by furry standards. Not by a long shot. There are much weirder things lol.

Reactions: perlFerret and TyphaHare
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back