How many males pee sitting down?

I12BLittle89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My wife thinks it’s weird that I pee sitting down. I pee at urinals in public but sit down at home. I never thought about it until she said something. I remembered getting in trouble for peeing on the seat as a young child. My solution was to sit to pee. When I used urinals I would unbutton and unzip my pants. It wasn’t until I was about 13-14 that I realized I didn’t need to unbutton them anymore. I felt like I discovered something big. I would stand up to pee at home sometimes but mostly sat. I wondered why I preferred to sit. I remembered that when I had to go pee at night. I would have to turn the light on to see what I was doing. After the light I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. So it was easier to have just enough light to see where the toilet was and sit. Then go back to sleep. I think this is what solidified my habit of sitting. My wife thinks it’s feminine. She wants me to stand.

Reactions: KBoy, PrettyGirl76, Deleted member 66129 and 10 others
I12BLittle89 said:
My wife thinks it’s weird that I pee sitting down. I pee at urinals in public but sit down at home. I never thought about it until she said something. I remembered getting in trouble for peeing on the seat as a young child. My solution was to sit to pee. When I used urinals I would unbutton and unzip my pants. It wasn’t until I was about 13-14 that I realized I didn’t need to unbutton them anymore. I felt like I discovered something big. I would stand up to pee at home sometimes but mostly sat. I wondered why I preferred to sit. I remembered that when I had to go pee at night. I would have to turn the light on to see what I was doing. After the light I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. So it was easier to have just enough light to see where the toilet was and sit. Then go back to sleep. I think this is what solidified my habit of sitting. My wife thinks it’s feminine. She wants me to stand.
i lov that femine feeling when i slide my panties down, and sit on the toilet to pee. I have done it over 24 years, and also have somepantyhose i cut the crotch out, so i just sit and pee most of the time.

Reactions: fluffybutt46, KittyninjaW, DroopyDrawers and 3 others
I don't like using urinals and always sit at home and sit when I can when out. Can be better for your bladder and toilet paper takes care of the drips.

Reactions: fluffybutt46, DroopyDrawers, Woncrinklz and 2 others
I pee sitting down only when I have an erection.

• Haha
Reactions: DroopyDrawers
I always sit to pee both at Home and when i'm out , i will use the urinals if i feel the toilet isn't clean enough, and yeah , is a bit femenine at least for me and that is one of the reasons why i do it

Reactions: fluffybutt46, MetalDan86, BBBen and 1 other person
I always sit home for peeing, but I do it standing when out. My wife doesn't mind it, she would be sad if the toilet was smelly. It's hard to hit the center of
the target standing.
I don't think it's feminine. I have right to sit there, isn't it? 😊

Reactions: BBBen and TrueHero
I only pee sitting down whenever I finish cleaning the toilet. Otherwise I always stand

Reactions: Kellycares, BBBen and I12BLittle89
I have 3 daughters and wife insisted i sit from the very beginning from out marriage because she did not want to clean up splashes, my daughters have thanked me for sitting many many times at there homes! I should just put a urinal in my bathroom like a friend did, it would be so handy, but not needed as much with all the diapers I wear!! HEE hee!

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Edgewater, BBBen and 4 others
When I use the potty, I always sit. It's just more comfy/relaxing. Why stand when I don't need to?

Sitting also feels more "little" and keeps the seat clean :)

Reactions: Sidewinder, BBBen, CuriousFabio and 2 others
Only in my older years do I stand up to pee at home. Before I have always sat down, it just seemed more natural. Plus, I kind of thought it was gross looking in the toilet as I peed, plus too much splash back. One guy I knew who was tall had a urinal installed in his home. One of my best friends also sits down and so does his son. I think the only reason I stand up now is because now that I am older it's just too much work having to stand back up after I sit down lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayleigh, BBBen and I12BLittle89
I usually don't, but I do occasionally because I wonder whether peeing while sitting down will help me gradually to become more comfortable wetting my diaper while sitting, which I find quite hard to do.
ARBBB2 said:
I have 3 daughters and wife insisted i sit from the very beginning from out marriage because she did not want to clean up splashes, my daughters have thanked me for sitting many many times at there homes! I should just put a urinal in my bathroom like a friend did, it would be so handy, but not needed as much with all the diapers I wear!! HEE hee!
From what I gather, the reason you don't see many urinals in private homes is that they stink. More surface area and splatter than with a toilet. Places that have urinals should be cleaning them on the daily.

Reactions: KBoy, MetalDan86 and BBBen
Being a longtime crossdresser and using a woman's restroom standing in a cubicle wearing female apparel wasn't practical and a dead give away that I was a male in there...besides it fit with the image I was portraying. My wife never objected and appreciated me keeping the seat dry. Also having toilet paper to wipe myself helped keep my panties clean and dry made me a very happy girl.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, KittyninjaW, MetalDan86 and 2 others
Sealander said:
I usually don't, but I do occasionally because I wonder whether peeing while sitting down will help me gradually to become more comfortable wetting my diaper while sitting, which I find quite hard to do.

From what I gather, the reason you don't see many urinals in private homes is that they stink. More surface area and splatter than with a toilet. Places that have urinals should be cleaning them on the daily.
i love to sit pn the toilet. tucked, knees together, and slowly wet like a woman does, wipe myself, and go join the other girls.I love having a wet diaper between my legs during the day,

Reactions: KBoy and CuriousFabio
Sit at home but stand elsewhere. There has been research that it’s actually better for emptying the entire bladder so it’s better to mitigate after dribble. My wife also demands the seat is always down so it makes sense to keep it down. I get why the op’s wife would make the comments even though I totally disagree.

Reactions: TenaciousDL, Edgewater, TeeMousy and 2 others
If I get up to use the bathroom during the night, I sit to pee because I can do that in the dark without making a mess! (I don't want to turn a light on, as that wakes me up too much.) During the day, if I'm not in a diaper, I stand to pee.

Reactions: KBoy, SissyDinNappies, TenaciousDL and 5 others
At home i always sit down for peeing.
Never thought about it as a only female thing. Ofcourse outside its cool not have to sit down - some toilets are ughh. 🤢

Reactions: KBoy, Prillprillprill, TenaciousDL and 2 others
The autobahn toilets are pretty grim....the ones at the car parks. Toilets at the service stations are good though.

Reactions: CuriousFabio and Edgewater
Tenawearer said:
The autobahn toilets are pretty grim....the ones at the car parks. Toilets at the service stations are good though.
The times we were in the netherlands it was always quite clean. But yeah on german Autobahns you have to pay and its urgh

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
Being 24/7, U-IC, when I am completing a dry-out time, I will sit on the toilet and also while having a bowel movement. If pee occurs, that's great!

Reactions: KBoy and BBBen
BBBen said:
The times we were in the netherlands it was always quite clean. But yeah on german Autobahns you have to pay and its urgh
The paying ones are fine, the ones at the rest car parks without petrol station or restaurants are pretty disgusting. Better off with a diaper or holding on until you can find a service station.

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
Back