How many males pee sitting down?

This thread begged to take a turn…. But yes silly, it’s why I was put back in baby pants….just kidding, seriously prefer standing

During the day with trousers and a belt I generally prefer to stand. Too lazy to undo my belt and button... If I don't have those constraints or I'm in a tracksuit or pjs I prefer to sit... UNLESS the loo-seat is freezing cold. That's a no no. During the night I'm usually padded and unfortunately, I can't do it lying down so I do it standing up next to the toilet.

When I was a kid, my mother encouraged me to sit while peeing, undoubtedly to prevent stray streams from making messes. I never gave it a thought or felt feminized. As I've gotten older, I have found that it is more relaxing to sit while peeing, my bladder empties more completely, and I don't dribble after I pull my pants up. I've never felt weird about this because I was never taught the idea that only girls pee sitting down. There was an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm that dealt with this issue very comically. In an ironic twist, Larry ends up complaining about his wife leaving the seat up.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Sidewinder
I pee sitting down when diapered and I have started wearing a pull-up or nappy out and about so no need to sit down. If for some reason I am not wearing a diaper I would need to sit down. I have a low flow rate.

Reactions: TeeMousy and Sidewinder
I always sit when I'm at home or someone else's house. I only stand at urinals or outside.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Sealander said:
I usually don't, but I do occasionally because I wonder whether peeing while sitting down will help me gradually to become more comfortable wetting my diaper while sitting, which I find quite hard to do.

From what I gather, the reason you don't see many urinals in private homes is that they stink. More surface area and splatter than with a toilet. Places that have urinals should be cleaning them on the daily.
I agree urinals do stink, especially since many places switched to waterless ones. The water at least stopped all the pee from building up on them. Sticking an overly fragranced plug cover in the base doesn't really compensate for rinsing them frequently.

Tenawearer said:
The paying ones are fine, the ones at the rest car parks without petrol station or restaurants are pretty disgusting. Better off with a diaper or holding on until you can find a service station.

I'm not going to lie, I passionately despise paying to use toilets when out. It is enough for me to moan about it, hold on if I can and find somewhere else. I tend to use places where I would normally buy things from that brand even if I don't in that moment. Places that do charge me, forever lose my custom!

As for standing... Well, nappies are good for that! It is one of the reasons I get even more annoyed by charging. If I'm not using the toilet and only changing a nappy I feel like I'm being charged for something I'm not actually using.

WoollyAndJoshy said:
I agree urinals do stink, especially since many places switched to waterless ones. The water at least stopped all the pee from building up on them. Sticking an overly fragranced plug cover in the base doesn't really compensate for rinsing them frequently.

I'm not going to lie, I passionately despise paying to use toilets when out. It is enough for me to moan about it, hold on if I can and find somewhere else. I tend to use places where I would normally buy things from that brand even if I don't in that moment. Places that do charge me, forever lose my custom!

As for standing... Well, nappies are good for that! It is one of the reasons I get even more annoyed by charging. If I'm not using the toilet and only changing a nappy I feel like I'm being charged for something I'm not actually using.
We have those waterless ones at work too, avoid using them. Good thing about the paying system is that you get a voucher that you can redeem in the service stations cafes.

I do it on occasions like Waking up SUPER early in the night so I can kinda stay a bit more tired and go back to sleep easier, Or if my legs hurt I'll sit

Ive always peed sitting down except in public toilet i do it standing up but usually miss when i start peeing xxx

I12BLittle89 said:
My wife thinks it’s weird that I pee sitting down. I pee at urinals in public but sit down at home. I never thought about it until she said something. I remembered getting in trouble for peeing on the seat as a young child. My solution was to sit to pee. When I used urinals I would unbutton and unzip my pants. It wasn’t until I was about 13-14 that I realized I didn’t need to unbutton them anymore. I felt like I discovered something big. I would stand up to pee at home sometimes but mostly sat. I wondered why I preferred to sit. I remembered that when I had to go pee at night. I would have to turn the light on to see what I was doing. After the light I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. So it was easier to have just enough light to see where the toilet was and sit. Then go back to sleep. I think this is what solidified my habit of sitting. My wife thinks it’s feminine. She wants me to stand.
Why would she want you to stand?? I'm so glad my partner sits to pee. I think its gross when men leave the seat up and just asking to miss.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should

Reactions: Tenawearer and I12BLittle89
Prillprillprill said:
Why would she want you to stand?? I'm so glad my partner sits to pee. I think its gross when men leave the seat up and just asking to miss.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should
She sees it as feminine. She seems to think feminine in many ways. I curl up in the fetal position in bed or tuck my feet up when sitting in a chair or on the couch. She seems concerned that when I sleep in the fetal position that when my penis naturally tucks behind my legs that it’ll damage things.

It seems her understanding of masculinity is very narrow. Legs always far apart when sitting, standing or walking. Guys scratch themselves and whatever else is typical of a “bro”. Because that’s what she dated before me. Beer gut and thick body build. Not skinny like me. It’s hard for her to see things outside these initial ideas of masculinity.

I12BLittle89 said:
She sees it as feminine. She seems to think feminine in many ways. I curl up in the fetal position in bed or tuck my feet up when sitting in a chair or on the couch. She seems concerned that when I sleep in the fetal position that when my penis naturally tucks behind my legs that it’ll damage things.

It seems her understanding of masculinity is very narrow. Legs always far apart when sitting, standing or walking. Guys scratch themselves and whatever else is typical of a “bro”. Because that’s what she dated before me. Beer gut and thick body build. Not skinny like me. It’s hard for her to see things outside these initial ideas of masculinity.
I'm sorry your partner is so prejudice.

I've never met women like that so I've no advice, it usually seems to be men with those ideas of toxic masculinity.

Have you tried talking to her?

S
Prillprillprill said:
I'm sorry your partner is so prejudice.

I've never met women like that so I've no advice, it usually seems to be men with those ideas of toxic masculinity.

Have you tried talking to her?
It isn’t crazy. She just thinks it’s odd. I didn’t give it much thought. It did seem odd. So I was curious how common it was.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
jamiejamie said:
I pee sitting down only when I have an erection.
Morning glory

• Haha
Reactions: jamiejamie
Lumos said:
I pee sitting down whenever I can... My aim just doesn't work well.
Me too. My Mum made me do it and my wife is eternally grateful. I stand in pubs etc because the UK isn’t well known for clean latrines - at least the dives I frequent 🫣

Reactions: Lumos and I12BLittle89
I pee sitting down whenever I can as well. I have some afterwards drips if I do it standing up, and that just ensures messy undies. So prefer to sit down, also easier with the aiming part. But if it's really disgusting in a public toilet, I will stand up ofcourse. Cleaning up with some toiletpaper resolves some of the issue but not all.

Last edited:
My partner is very pleased that I sit to pee. Me too. Toilet paper is very handy for drips.

Fireball44 said:
i lov that femine feeling when i slide my panties down, and sit on the toilet to pee. I have done it over 24 years, and also have somepantyhose i cut the crotch out, so i just sit and pee most of the time.
Me too. As a trans girl, I do as much as I can to be female, have a monthly period where I wear tampons for between 6-9 days, wear clothing and underwear, shave and or Wax AND definitely sit to pee.
Love Steph

What d
AccidentsHappen said:
When I use the potty, I always sit. It's just more comfy/relaxing. Why stand when I don't need to?

Sitting also feels more "little" and keeps the seat clean :)
What sort of potty are you placed on? Can you send a pic please

If I'm peeing in the toilet, then I normally like to see down as I like to be comftable and take my time. but if I'm peeing in my nappy then I just let it go whether I'm standing sitting or what ever.

Back