How many males pee sitting down?

I try to sit down to pee when possible, to avoid the "after-dribble" that occurs mostly after peeing while standing.

Thinking back on my urinary habits I remembered something that made me really miss my continence and my time before wearing diapers 24/7 to deal with its loss. I used to love establishments that put ice cubes, especially the mini ice cubes bars often use, in their urinals. It was like playing video games whipping your joystick around, directing “fire” to see how many of the enemy cubes could be destroyed before you inevitably ran out of ammunition. Occasionally, when the pee hit the cube just right you’d have to avoid the enemy redirecting your “fire” back at you, but I’d still take ice cubes over urinal cakes any day. I guess that I could always put those enemy ice cubes in my diaper to destroy them but that would surely make my joystick short and hard to find!

I pee sitting down a lot of times, especially in the morning.
We men have the issue of over height over flow. We stand at least 2 feet over the bowl and our little friends have a mind of their own and will spray in all different directions splattering the toilet bowl, floor and depending on location to the toilet, the vanity and side of the tub requiring a wipe down. This is especially worse in the morning when our little friend is all sealed up or his hole is a little stuck closed. Sitting down to pee avoids that hassle of a mess to clean. I'll often sit when at home, my wife thinks nothing of it.

Raises hand, Lowers seat.

BelGeorge said:
I try to sit down to pee when possible, to avoid the "after-dribble" that occurs mostly after peeing while standing.
i like that little bit of after dribble on my pantyhose crotch after a pee. Makes me feel fertile.

I dont know if alot of guys have this problem. But when I stand up there is more often then not 2 streams. After just a few months of marriage my wife requested I sit for all toilet use. It's just become a habit now after 10 years, even in public bathrooms.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and I12BLittle89
I always sit down for peeing when I'm not diapered. This has the great benefit of being able to see my cute underwear :love: .

Reactions: KBoy and Seasonedcitizen
I also prefere to sit, then i can read my comics when peeing 😉

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PrincessOphelie
Idk I say I'm 50/50. I definitely prefer being seated I'm not sure why. But I'll use urinals in public and I'll pee standing up when I'm not home. Mostly in public restrooms I'll use the urinal when all the stalls are full or are too gross to use (which is too often. It amazes me how nasty people will leave a public stall). At home though Im sitting down to pee unless I'm busy with something then I'll stay standing to shave off microscopic amounts of time.

Reactions: KBoy and Seasonedcitizen
At the house if I I do not want to aim then I will set down my fiancée finds it funny but dose not judge and she appreciates that there is no pee on the seat and that the seat is down.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
Count me in!!! And you forgot, sometimes it turns out you need to do more than pee. Already sitting, no problem!!

Reactions: KBoy, AJFan2020 and Seasonedcitizen
An excuse to check your phone

I occasionally will pee sitting down but I mainly pee standing up

Reactions: AJFan2020
I will ONLY pee standing up if there is a urinal. Otherwise I sit down to pee and always have. My son does too. It’s really nice having a bathroom that doesn’t smell like stale pee around the base of the toilet. Also never have to worry about the seat being up. I personally find standing to pee somewhat offensive, especially if it is a guest in my personal bathroom. Have some respect and have a seat. I don’t care if you wipe up after or not, that’s not the point.

Reactions: Edgewater
PrincessOphelie said:
I always sit down for peeing when I'm not diapered. This has the great benefit of being able to see my cute underwear :love: .
like to see my painted toe nails under my pantyhose re-enforced toes while sitting on toilet.

• Love
Reactions: PrincessOphelie
I usually do this at night or if my balance it a bit off due to allergies, a cold, or a sinus infection. Otherwise I will generally use the toilet standing up if I am in the mood to do so.

I don't see the problem - i can pee in any position (maybe not upside down) and my diaper will soak it away ;-)

allesindie said:
I don't see the problem - i can pee in any position (maybe not upside down) and my diaper will soak it away ;-)
I have peed standing on my head in the past..lol, without a diaper on

• Haha
Reactions: Kayleigh and KBoy
I12BLittle89 said:
My wife thinks it’s weird that I pee sitting down. I pee at urinals in public but sit down at home. I never thought about it until she said something. I remembered getting in trouble for peeing on the seat as a young child. My solution was to sit to pee. When I used urinals I would unbutton and unzip my pants. It wasn’t until I was about 13-14 that I realized I didn’t need to unbutton them anymore. I felt like I discovered something big. I would stand up to pee at home sometimes but mostly sat. I wondered why I preferred to sit. I remembered that when I had to go pee at night. I would have to turn the light on to see what I was doing. After the light I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. So it was easier to have just enough light to see where the toilet was and sit. Then go back to sleep. I think this is what solidified my habit of sitting. My wife thinks it’s feminine. She wants me to stand.
My mother believed that it was more refined for a boy to sit than to "make a public display" of his penis. I chose to wear panties because they were prettier that boys briefs so sitting seemed natural.

chamberpot said:
I have peed standing on my head in the past..lol, without a diaper on
When I was young
My girlfriend superglued my weenie to my stomach
Had to do a handstand 😹😹😹
Not really 😹😹😹
I practice Truth in Posting

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back