How many game systems do you have?

Switch, Xbox One, 3DS, Wii U

Also there's my phone and laptop if that counts

i have a pc, 3ds, and an oled switch. i hope to save up for a steam deck here soon, i really love handhelds

I have had an Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, and N64 since I was a kid. At that point I was getting older and getting more into PC games, so my brother started getting consoles for Christmas instead of me starting with the Gamecube.

After I moved out on my own I started collecting games I rented as a kid, then later collecting consoles I missed out on. Now I also have a Gamecube, Wii, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, PS3, PS4, Game Boy, and Game Boy Advance. All my retro consoles are hooked up to a RetroTINK 5X-Pro upscaler with upgraded cables.

I have also been gathering up PC games since I got my first computer in high school. I kept my old Windows XP gaming PC around from college to play older games on, plus I got my newer computer. I also have an old Pentium computer with DOS and Windows 3.1 that I built from scratch. I love tinkering with electronics and modding or repairing computers and consoles!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Right now I only have a PC. I had an xbox 360 a number of years ago but didn't feel I used it enough to justify the expense of upgrading to a newer one. I had a PS2 when I was in middle school but otherwise mostly had to make do with games on the computer or playing at friends houses!

In terms of what I actually use: My PC and Nintendo Switch, mainly for Pokemon. I have a 3DSXL my friend gave me that I've played a bunch of old Pokemon games on though I've been focused on the Switch games for awhile now. And I have an Xbox One that I haven't actually gamed on in years and is mostly just a media box in the living room, along with an original-release Xbox One, a bunch of Halo Limited Edition 360s (3, Reach, and 4), and an original Xbox, PS2, some really old Gameboy Colors, and I think my brother got a SEGA Genesis from a flea market awhile back. And an Oculus Quest 2 if that counts.

I'm a collector. I have PS1, PS2, PS3, Commodore 64, Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, Colecovision, and Atari 2600. I'm more of a retro gamer but like a few modern ones as well

Last edited:
Currently I own a Nintendo Switch and a 3DS that seldom sees any use. I don’t count my tablet or laptop as gaming devices. I have owned many other systems over the years: a PS1, PS2, GBA SP, Wii, DS Lite, DSi, Xbox 360, and PS4. Unfortunately I no longer own any of these ones due to circumstances outside of my control.

I game on the computer the computer that I built nowadays. However I have a SNES, PS1 and PS2 from my console gaming days. I started out on the SNES but it was my older sibling's that got handed down to me.

Last edited:
NES, SNES, N64, gamecube, Wii, WiiU, Nintendo Switch animal crossing. Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Sega Master, PS1 second version, PS2 slim, PS3 regular, regular gameboy, Game boy pocket, game boy color Pokemon version and transparent purple, game boy advance, Zelda Majoras's mask GBA sp, Nintendo DS regular, Nintendo DSI XL blue, green regular 3DS, EU SNES 3DS, SNES 3DS, Majora's Mask 3DS, Game Gear, PSP, Sega 32X.

Nintendo Switch, Wii U, PC.

PC and PS4. I only play on PC now.

Handheld: Gameboy Advance SP and Nintendo DS original

Console: PS2 slim, GameCube, Xbox 360, and PS3

None. 🤣

Well I don’t have a Master System or PC Engine anymore because I had to sell them last week. Did receive a TurboGrafx-16 to replace my PC Engine today.

As a child, I always wondered what is the point of a variety of game consoles, if there is a personal computer.. I can't imagine playing without a keyboard and mouse, no matter how much I tried to understand all these gamepads and joysticks, I never got pleasure from it. The only console that I dreamed of as a child was a PSP, but I never got it, because of its crazy price in our country, portability was staggering at that time, I think I will fill this gap, and in the near future I will buy it in a new condition)
As a result, I had the only console in my life -the NES, I used it until I was ~ 7 years old
After that, I got my first PC on socket 478(Early enough, for a child), then there was no limit to my happiness, I fell in love with the computer world so much, at the age of 20 I just started collecting computer equipment, at the moment I have 7 working unique pcs from different eras, a lot of components from which you can assemble a few more)
And my favorite is laptops, among which there are well-known lines of toshiba libretto 50/100 ct, a lot of ThinkPad and Latitude from different years, including modern ones. I got it all from my old hobby related to the resale of computer equipment. In fact, they are all game systems, and sometimes for fun I can take an old ThinkPad, connect an old ball mouse, and play great old games like DOOM, Diablo, NFS, Half-Life or authentic strategies.
And of course I have a main computer with the most advanced components, which, except for work, I don't need it for anything. I recently bought RTX4090 and installed modern games, I thought I would get a new level of pleasure, but as it turned out, it was not interesting to play them at all, I am absolutely disappointed in the modern gaming industry, probably the mentality and time have changed me a lot.
My parents instilled in me as a child - if I play video games, then I will be a loser in life... And of course I didn't listen to them at that time =D

MyBlanky93 said:
How many game systems do you have and what are they?
I have reduced my stuff a lot. When my father died i got my old gaming PC back, it is a DELL XPS 700 DualCore, i call it the "Monster".
After cleaning it up i re-worked it to 2007, original GTX, Raid with XP and Win7 parallel installation to play some older games i still like.
Bonus is i can use my old photo printer, an ASK2000 with it, that is not possible on Win10.

Sold my Amiga 500 and 600 when i moved the last time and now regret it a lot.

I still have an old Dell XPS Gen 4 with Windows XP that I kept around. It was my gaming PC I got after I finished college. I keep it to play my older stuff on, and I have a newer PC to play more modern games. Some of the older Windows games don't run well on modern Windows. It's a Pentium 4 3.4 GHz with hyper-threading and 4 GB of RAM, and I upgraded the video card to a 512 MB Radeon HD3870. I got the PC in 2004, so it was an absolute beast at the time. It could run games well into the 2000s until it finally started to become obsolete. It could even run Crysis on high settings lol.

Was hesitant to post here. Retro gaming is my #1 passion. Except well it's not retro to me, it was and still is my childhood and main thing in life. You know that whole frozen in time and never growing up thing, so the 16 bit wars are like yesterday for me still.

But at the same time these threads inevitably come across as 'showy' which I hate and never like to be part of. 😩 But it will have to come out at some point since it's a central pillar to who I am and a big part of both my big and little side. As a little rather than a infant or toddler, a wall of video game consoles is basically my 'nursery' or play room.

I dont have anything before NES or SMS. The primitive PacMan and ET Atari generation never did anything for me. NES and SMS was the start. Have everything after up to PS5 and Switch including most portables (missing Lynx and GG despite having their Game Drive and Ever Drive carts secured before the big chip shortage).

Don't have Wii. Hate the system and its shovelware library. Anything good is ported to Wii U or Switch or runs on Wii U in 1080p.

Still got a few limited edition Xbox One consoles but I've been completely getting rid of all Xbox stuff. American console demographics and game preferences just feel like 'mature' PC gaming rather than traditional console gaming to me. I'll retain 3DO and Jaguar for their historical significance back before consoles were trying to shove PC online FPS games down our throat.

Everything has FPGA flash carts and solid state optical drive replacements with compete North America libraries utilizing SATA SSDs or 1 TB micro SD cards from NES up until PS2. PS2 requires a NAS to store the whole library of 6.5 TB. This includes Sega CD and TG16 solutions being able to recreate the CD hardware and run CD games.

New ODE for 3DO came out last year, still need to get. Good riddance to Mnemo's BS.

I have a ton of original physical games across all platforms but keep them safely stored these days.

Everything has lag free HDMI with pixel perfect integer upscaling and correct aspect ratios where applicable (where there is a digital video and audio bus accessible on the motherboard). Everything that doesn't has cleaned up RGBS and goes through a OSSC or RT5X, or into one of the CRTs as RGBS.

2.4 GHz wireless controllers as well as official Nintendo controllers with BT adapters. Still waiting for Retro Bit's 2.4 Ghz Dreamcast controllers.

Been lacking energy to set it all up again since it was a pain in the butt to pack and safely move it all. Need to build a false wall for cable and power management before I set it all up again.

I might see about bringing a few things with me for the middles room at CAPcon if I get to go again next year. Definitely gotta bring the SD2SNES Pro and Retrode 2 dumper so I can back up people's SRAM and progress. 🤣

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
New ODE for 3DO came out last year, still need to get. Good riddance to Mnemo's BS.
I have that ODE from Gixel for the 3DO and let me tell you it works really fantastically and even plays audio CD images you can make yourself. Fixel is now making an ODE for the FM Towns Marty and has plans to set up ODEs for two additional systems the PC-FX and the Philips CD-i.

LittleAndAlone said:
Everything has lag free HDMI with pixel perfect integer upscaling and correct aspect ratios where applicable (where there is a digital video and audio bus accessible on the motherboard). Everything that doesn't has cleaned up RGBS and goes through a OSSC or RT5X, or into one of the CRTs as RGBS.

I have a RetroTINK 5X and I use it for all of my old systems (game console and home computer) up to the Nintendo Wii, well consoles that don’t output HDMI or DVI, the latter which I’m going to install on my Atari 8bit computer and my Atari 5200 at some point when I receive my Sophia 2 devices.

Last edited:
Back