katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm positive that this has probably been a topic a lot, but I couldn't find it. I have a couple questions for the community, as it relates to only wetting your diaper:

1) how long do you keep a wet diaper on you? I've wet my diaper and thought about going to sleep before changing and dealing with it in the morning, but I'm not sure that's okay (I'm relatively new to our community)

2) do you like your diaper better wet or dry?

3) are most adult diapers made to handle full flow? Because right now I get scared of it going everywhere so I go slowly.

Hope none of these are too invasive to ask. Love this community and all its support!

• Love
Reactions: Jk95, Sidewinder, oldskool and 10 others
I’m also fairly new, but here is what I’ve got

1. Personally, I stay in a wet diaper till I get as much use out of it as I can. Once it starts to feel like it’s gonna leak, I try to change (doesn’t always work with press out leaks, but). I do sleep in them wet, as I don’t wet the bed and like waking up in a wet diaper

2. For me they both have their perks. I like the soft feeling of a dry diaper, but also like the comfort of a wet one.

3. It depends on the diaper. Some handle it better than theres. I would start by releasing slowly to get a feel of how quickly your diaper can absorb a wetting, then go from there.

• Love
Reactions: TigerJams, oldskool, Traveller and 4 others
In my experience, my adult diapers can handle a full flow wetting pretty easily. I don’t think I’ve ever leaked on my first wetting in a quality diaper. I love diapers, so I don’t have a huge preference if I am wet or dry. I typically stay in a diaper for about 4-6 hours depending on how wet I am. I’ve stayed in wet diapers over night and never had much of an issue

Reactions: oldskool, Traveller, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
I use good quality high capacity diapers that have decent moisture barriers ... I use 3, sometimes 4 in 24 hours .
I have very little control over my bladder anymore, so the longest I stay in a wet diaper is at nighttime / early morning ... about 10 hours before my shower and change .

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool, littledub1955, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
Here's what I do:

1. I tend to wear my Goodnites/Drynites throughout the night and take them off as soon as I wake up.

2. At first, I like them dry; but the second I start wetting them the feeling is just too good for me. 😊

3. It depends. I mean, to me Goodnites and Drynites hold a little more better than adult branded pull-ons; but for flowing? Can't say much,

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Seasonedcitizen
I like to wet my diapers and rubber pants until they can't take another potty. Don't care for a dry diaper at all. I only use cloth diapers and I know its time to change when my diaper is wet all the way up the back and front. This typically means my fiancee changes me three time a day, in the morning when we get out of bed, the late afternoon before we start to prepare dinner and at bedtime.

Reactions: oldskool, littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I only wear pull ups. That said, without looking up the specs once again, I believe they have a capacity of 93 ounces with a capacity under pressure of 36 ounces. If I have diapers on, I want them wet. I say "if" because I am now splitting my wearing between diapers and lace panties. I was 24/7 in diapers until this past June when I started wearing panties. However, I almost always wear diapers to bed. Last night I put my diaper on around midnight and gave it a full bladder fill. Then, before I went to bed at 2:30 am I gave it another nearly full bladder worth of pee. That gave it close to 30 - 32 ounces of pee which I slept in the entire night. If I'm wearing during the day, I want to pee in it as soon as I put it on. I don't try to give it much more than 16 - 20 ounces during the day as I don't want to risk leaking when I sit down. Unfortunately that means I have to waste some pee by actually (OMG!) peeing in the toilet. :ROFLMAO: If I didn't do that, I'd likely go thru 4 diapers each day and I don't want to spend that much money on my little kink.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, Traveller, PonderStibbons and 2 others
If I wear high-absorbency ABDL diapers (Eg: Rearz, Tykables) I only tend to wear 2 in a 24 hour period so I am often leaving on a single diaper for around 10-14 hours, depending on at which point I change. I use the toilet for #2 so diaper is only ever wet but I’ve never had any issues such as rashes when staying in a good quality wet diaper for a long time.

I definitely prefer my diaper wet and like to have wet before going to sleep, although changing into a fresh clean diaper is a nice feeling.

I have never had issues with going full flow in high-end diapers but with some low-end adult diapers that can cause leaks or the same if the diaper is significantly too big or small. If you’re using a brand you’re not used to then unless you know it’s a premium brand (Eg: the popular ABDL brands) I would test it out by going slow at least the first time I tried wetting it to get an idea of how it held up.

Reactions: oldskool, GoodnitesXL21, db80 and 1 other person
1)
I always goes to the bed with a dry diaper.. but I keep generally this diaper ~12h.
like for an infant.they advise putting him to bed with a fresh diaper, so this is what I doing for me.

I trying to change my diaper 2 time during day time, without counting my night time diaper so during this time, I normally wet my diaper 4 at 5 times 10 a.m to 8 or 9 p.m. just before bed time (~ 10o'clock )
I usually change my night diaper at 10 o'clock after a second wetting during the morning.. In the night I wetting my diaper always around 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning.. with my peekABU, I dont feeling the wetness at all when a I'm up I can keep this diaper a good part of the morning.

2)
Honestly..I don't have a preference between wet or dry.. I use my diaper when I need to use it.. I'm keep a fresh diaper dry 2 hours or 3 hours and when I wetting it, my diapers can absorb my pee very well and quickly
I only feel my diaper more swollen but not at all wet, it is sure that I always use powder which must surely help.. Personally, I dont like a filull soked diaper feeling.. after 2 wetting, If I feel the wetness I can deal with it, but I don't want pass more than hour or max 2, because I don't wanna leak when I move and I don't wanna have a diaper rash.

3)
Ok when I peeing, I make it just the same thing when I going to toilet, I'm a boy, so I always put my penis downward before close my diaper, and I just let me go at the same debit I do when I don't wearing a diaper... I never had a bad experience when I use my diapers.. I'm a newbie too, I always had a interests for diapers, but I just make the move at the end of January. but before, I readed a lot about diaper like, how they work, made, and Readed A lot or sites they talk how to use diaper on a baby when change it, etc etc.. I just doing the same thing..

As you can see, since I wearing diapers, I've made a routine, I know when I need to normally to pee, how many diaper I need to insure my stash load, how long I'll stay in my wet diaper etc..
☺️

Reactions: Traveller, GoodnitesXL21 and Yooo
I wear my diaper for about 2-3 pees, after that I enjoy a change. I don't like to let it go until it's leaky... well, usually. Lol.

Reactions: Traveller, PonderStibbons, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Since I leak constantly i am always wet.
I therefore change a betterdry after 4-5h when drinking enough water to be hydrated.
When wearing a thinner diaper i change it after 3h.
When wearing a rearz inspire+ Incontrol or northshore megamax, i put a dry one on before bed and change in the morning, that's usually after 9 hours.
I use 4-5 diapers a day.

I typically wear the same one for 10-12 hours. Although I have worn the same one for 24 hours before. I do prefer wearing them wet over dry.

1. I can be in a wet nappy for quite a long time, maybe 14 hours minimum (though to be honest 15 & a half hours maximum!) and that's if I wet pre-sleeping and then again in the afternoon. When it comes to medical nappies I mainly wear Tena slip maxis and Forsites (when they're available), despite packaging logos saying don't re-use Tena maxis can handle two full-bladder wettings and Forsites can handle three. I don't wet to leak but go to pretty much the maximum of whatever nappy I'm in as I mix medical and ABDLI+ nappies ...I never end up feeling very wet.
2. As an NL (DL) I don't really have a preference for either wet or dry nappies, whilst I don't want a nappy to be wet the moment I'm in one I will admit that as someone who gets sexual grat' from nappies they pretty much need to be wet to enable self-pleasure ...nine times out of ten they are but I've 'flown solo' in dry nappies before and long story short there's a reason males produce pre-ejaculate.
3. Lastly it's an understandable worry if you're new to this but every adult nappy will take one wetting, it's the question of 'can the nappy I'm wearing take two wettings?' that should be concerning you.
Nappies to avoid: Tena pluses and supers won't take two wettings but will leak, Molicares start to clump after wetting one and even plastic-backed Depends have a bad reputation.
-
BW

I wear M-4s with a LUVS 6 booster most days from 8PM to 6:30AM and as late as noon on weekends going to bed around 11PM after one or two wettings. Some days my diaper can be a swollen, soggy leaking thing. I use Desitin lightly in the area I need it and suffer no rash issues, I did have a bout with jock itch before using Desitin, OTC meds cleared it up in a few weeks.

Last edited:
I change when they feel uncomfortable. That is an indication that you have reached your useable capacity. Some people will wear them until they leak.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
i usually wet them until theyre completely full, or until i mess. if i get uncomfortable and itchy ill take it off too but that hasnt happened lately

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and PonderStibbons
3 years ago when I got into ABDL I focused way too much on my diaper and wetting it, I was constantly drinking water and filling my diaper. It was distracting.

I’m much happier today now that the initial novelty has work off; I eat and drink normal and use my diaper when I have to tinkle!

My diapers are usually 1/3 utilized when I change, I don’t like heavy soaked diapers.

Reactions: nezquic66 and MaxDL
I like to wear it for as long as possible, which is until it's about to leak.

I love the feeling of a full diaper, and when it's super full and you have to waddle - just gets me right into the little headspace that is so comforting

Reactions: HomeAlone and PonderStibbons
katierichards7777 said:
I'm positive that this has probably been a topic a lot, but I couldn't find it. I have a couple questions for the community, as it relates to only wetting your diaper:

1) how long do you keep a wet diaper on you? I've wet my diaper and thought about going to sleep before changing and dealing with it in the morning, but I'm not sure that's okay (I'm relatively new to our community)

2) do you like your diaper better wet or dry?

3) are most adult diapers made to handle full flow? Because right now I get scared of it going everywhere so I go slowly.

Hope none of these are too invasive to ask. Love this community and all its support!
As kind of new to the whole thing and finding myself.....

1. it takes me several hours of wearing before I’m ready to even just barely think about wetting a little bit after a few hours I reach my comfort zone and I feel good with it. But it’s like the kid who didn’t want to get in the swimming pool but once in they never want to leave.

2. This site is helping learn that wearing doesn’t always mean wetting is mandatory so I’m adjusting to that! But I feel comfort by the dry but the wet has a sometimes euphoric feeling of happiness!

3. I’m super cautious as to the when and where to make sure I don’t find myself in an embarrassing position so I can’t comment!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidewinder, HomeAlone and Miccheck
I couldn't tell you how many diapers I've "wasted" because I can never bring myself to it x). I just wear casually I guess.

Back