How long do you sit in a wet diaper

katierichards7777 said:
I'm positive that this has probably been a topic a lot, but I couldn't find it. I have a couple questions for the community, as it relates to only wetting your diaper:

1) how long do you keep a wet diaper on you? I've wet my diaper and thought about going to sleep before changing and dealing with it in the morning, but I'm not sure that's okay (I'm relatively new to our community)

2) do you like your diaper better wet or dry?

3) are most adult diapers made to handle full flow? Because right now I get scared of it going everywhere so I go slowly.

Hope none of these are too invasive to ask. Love this community and all its support!
1. I generally don’t wear wet diaper longer than approx 4 hours or intill full.

2. I like both tbh

3. Not all of them , find the most absorbant one snd use thst one it will take trial and error till find right one for you . I’m a heavy wetter and diaper that works best for me especially at night were the dinosaur from rearz ;; but they are not discreet, and Tena ( the super diapers) . I started with goodnights

I probably wear disposable wet for a max of 4 to five hours, depending on how wet they've gotten, so less is possible too. For my cloth diapers, I'll only wear them wet for about 2 to 3 hours.

With the cloth gauze or Birdseye diapers that I usually wear I keep them on until they’re wick thoroughly and are wet up to the waist in the back and the front. They don’t leak unless I push them past this point with additional wettings because I’m laying around and procrastinating about getting in the shower and changing into a fresh diaper. When I do happen to wear an Abena M-4 I like to use it to its capacity before changing. When I first started wearing 24/7 I used to change more frequently but now that I’ve developed rhino hide I don’t feel the need to change until the diaper is maxed out.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Lyric
Reactions: removebeforeflight and PonderStibbons
At home I'm usually changed when my diaper starts to leak which is about every 4 or 5 hrs. If we're out or at someone's house my fiance will change me every 3 hrs or so to prevent leaks.
I'm put in my overnite diaper by 7:30 pm, and usually not changed until 6:30 am the next morning when I leave for work.

katierichards7777 said:
I'm positive that this has probably been a topic a lot, but I couldn't find it. I have a couple questions for the community, as it relates to only wetting your diaper:

1) how long do you keep a wet diaper on you? I've wet my diaper and thought about going to sleep before changing and dealing with it in the morning, but I'm not sure that's okay (I'm relatively new to our community)

3) are most adult diapers made to handle full flow? Because right now I get scared of it going everywhere so I go slowly.

Hope none of these are too invasive to ask. Love this community and all its support!
In answer to one, it depends what else I am wearing. I would usually have my tights and panties on over the top, and will have slipped into the dipper for sexual pleasure. I do like to wet a diaper during the night and then change in the morning, or if I'm wearing one when dressing up, I would normally wet it, masturbate in it and then change.

I like to get aroused in a dry one, and then wet it and play with myself

You need to purchase nappies that will handle your rate of peeing. The nappy will tell you its capacity, so look out for those that can handle a heavy flow.

Hope this helps ?

I try and stay in it for as long as I can without it leaking

I like the feeling of putting on a dry diaper but once on prefer it wet

Reactions: HomeAlone
katierichards7777 said:

1) Generally 8-12 hours but it depends on what's happening in the day. On weekends this is usually the case. If I go to the gym, different diapers and less wear time. Road trip, different diaper and more wear time. Party night? More changes, or wet pants if I don't. It depends.

2) I think our skin likes a nice dry diaper after being soggy wet for hours, but quickly adjusts to being wet again

3) Depends what position you're in. Sitting, no, most aren't. Standing, most are.

1) how long do you keep a wet diaper on you?

This can be a very subjective thing since it depends on how sensitive someone's skin is (and their preference) and whether it's just wet or messy too. But I usually keep my on till it feels like it's maxed out and on the verge of leaking which usually takes a good while. I've gone to sleep in very wet diapers a lot of times before with no issues. So I'd say I usually keep mine on anywhere from 6 to 12 hours when I've worn for extended periods (generally, after 8 hours of being wet it can start to get a little smelly).

I definitely prefer them wet. It makes me feel little and I like the feeling of it all swollen and stiff between my legs plus it's fun making graphics fade xD. Plus, when it's freshly wetted, I like the smell of the plastic and powder mixed together. I don't think it really smells like straight up pee exactly, although it might have a hint of it, but it just has that unique fresh wet diaper smell that's <3 imo.

3) are most adult diapers made to handle full flow?

Most decent quality adult diapers, at least when completely dry, should be able to handle a full flow, especially if you're standing. If you're lying down or sitting that can slightly hamper the diaper's ability to absorb and wick and can cause the liquid to flow towards the waist or leak guards before getting absorbed. But even then, if it's a good quality diaper, especially an abdl diaper, it can probably handle it. Of course this also depends on someone's bladder size and how fast an individual's flow is (and how well the diaper is taped on). I usually don't hold back for most wettings, especially the first couple and don't usually have issues. I also usually wear ABDL diapers so they're rather absorbent and good quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and Canadianfalls
katierichards7777 said:

1. I use my diaper until it is full. I don’t want to waste it. I always plan my evening changes to ensure bedtime gets a fresh diaper.
I always go to bed in a fresh diaper as I don’t want to leak in my bed. At 5pm I start thinking about next change and bed time based on the wet of my diaper. If I plan to be up for a little before my last change I will add a booster pad incase I need to go before sleep.
2. Love being in a dry diaper. When it is wet I like it too. The dry doesn’t last long therefore I take it in as much as I can.
3. let the the padding absorb. Even the thickest diaper needs time to take in the flow so taking it slow is good. Experiment with it and to know your diaper To your flow. It depends if your sitting\standing, the capacity, how long it has been on and how much is in it. the more leaks you get the more you learn…sadly.
i have learned the big pees get me a leak so i tend to just go little amounts frequently. Ive been doing it for so long in various diapers I have gotten used to going slow Without controlling The flow.

Reactions: nectar0001, PaddedRita and Canadianfalls
I will try to use my diaper as much as possible, without leaking and being uncomfortable.
If I mess, I change right away now to avoid rash and smell.

Reactions: PaddedRita
I love a wet diaper. I don't know if it's the swelling or the sheer weight but I love it. To wake up in the early morning and feel the bulging diaper between my thighs is pure heaven. If it early enough I just roll over and enjoy. As for staying in them I would wear till it leaks and even after in the morning. To sit and have coffee is pure pleasure and a great way to start the day. In a perfect world I love to stay in the night time diaper till I have a bowel movement.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Wetshisbed
If I'm not doing anything. And if I'm home I change my wet diaper with in an hour or two. It isn't a good idea to go to bed in a wet diaper it will cause Diaper Rash and you don't want one of thoes. It is best to change and get in to a fresh diaper when posable.Don't for get to put Destin on your Bumm and put some J&J baby powder on your Bumm as well. So just remember don't stay in a wet diaper for a prolong period of time. Thank you.

I try to change way before front of my diaper get fully swells up between my thighs so I cant close them together ! Don't really care that much getting UTI !!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
katierichards7777 said:

1) I keep diapers on until a regularly scheduled change or until I am feeling uncomfortable and wet. If a fresh night diaper goes on and I pee in it right away before I get in bed, there's not much difference between that and peeing later during the overnight. Just use a good absorbent diaper thar keeps you dry and you won't have issues.

2) I like a diaper dry or with a pee or two in it, but not one that is super saturated.

3) Depends on the diaper. I am of the opinion that if you find a good brand that is right for you, you can use the diaper when you need it, however you need it, and it will hold up fine. My favorite diapers these days do that for me, so I don't stress about it. I just go.

It is not at all unusual for me to be in a wet diaper for 10-12 hours. I guess I like to get my money's worth out of my diapers.

Reactions: nectar0001 and Canadianfalls
I keep mine on for as long as I possibly can! generally only change when it starts to get really really uncomfortable!

The wetter the better for me

Reactions: Canadianfalls
For me I'm in a diaper 24/7. 1.) I can stay in my Tena Super absorbent XL diaper with 2 Sposie diaper pads in my diaper for upwards to 13 to 26 hours depending on what I drink or how much I drink during the day and yes I can sleep in a wet diaper and I find it comforting because it's more bulky and bulging. Being wet gives me a comfort of being more and more a adult baby and diaper lover. When I'm wet and messy sometimes when I sleep. I have more diaper dreams of people diapering me and making me wear diapers. For me it's comforting and relives my stress. My diaper of choice is Tena super absorbent tabbed diapers with 2 booster pads. Plus I don't worry about leaks because I also wear a latex rubber diaper cover over my diaper at night to prevent leakage.

I change when I feel it’s about time to change. I don’t like being in a soaked diaper for very long, my skin doesn’t like that either.
When waking up, I don’t mind staying in my nighttime time diaper for my first coffee and until its shower time. But again it depends of how wet I am when waking up, if I’m soaked I change immediately.

At home I never rush to change.

Reactions: Sidewinder, Canadianfalls, nectar0001 and 1 other person
Back