How Do i prevent diapers from leaking in general

TheExiledOne

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i've been into abdl for a while but i haven't been able to find a way to enjoy diapers, when i wear them no matter how i put them on they seem to leak, i am a guy who has his privet pointing upwards but i can't get conferrable doing the opposite, i also have tried diapers from abu and northshore but they all seem to leak, i do know that i have a scar on my leg/butt area from a old dog bite that could be causing me problems, i also am pretty sue i have an enlarged bladder

if i could get any advice i'd appreciate it, or if i am doing anything wrong
i just want to wear a diaper without having to worry about leaks

Usually leaks come from a bad diaper adjustement(tapes and leak guards), try watching tutorials, it helped me đź‘Ť

Reactions: AttilaThePun
I haven’t found a leak proof diaper yet. At some point every diaper will leak. I always wear a diaper cover to contain any potential leaks and try to change before I might have a diaper leak. The key to preventing diaper leaks is to know the limit of the diaper you are wearing but always wear a diaper cover just in case there is a leak.

Reactions: Lethdale and AttilaThePun
TheExiledOne said:
i've been into abdl for a while but i haven't been able to find a way to enjoy diapers, when i wear them no matter how i put them on they seem to leak, i am a guy who has his privet pointing upwards but i can't get conferrable doing the opposite, i also have tried diapers from abu and northshore but they all seem to leak, i do know that i have a scar on my leg/butt area from a old dog bite that could be causing me problems, i also am pretty sue i have an enlarged bladder

Plastic Cover would be your best bet if you leak more often than not.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
TheExiledOne said:

It may feel really strange to you at first, but getting used to "pointing down" will make the diaper work much better. You will be able to use the middle of the diaper more, which is the most rapidly absorbing part. If you lie back when you're wetting you can even use the back of the diaper as well. If you point upwards you're going to soak the padding up front pretty quickly and leak over the waistband. I almost never leak, unless I really push the diaper to its limit. Going more often instead of holding all day and flooding helps too.

The first time I tried AB/DL diapers I was "excited" so I had to calm down before I could point the other way lol. After a while I got used to it and it doesn't feel odd to me at all anymore.

Making sure the diapers are taped snugly helps a lot as well. I use 4-tape diapers with a landing zone, so I can readjust. I put the bottom tapes on first then the top ones. Once the diaper is fastened I readjust all 4 tapes to give me a better fit. How the tapes are positioned is going to depend on your body shape and what you find comfortable. Personally I use Rearz diapers, and I have the top tapes straight across almost touching the top of the landing zone. I point the bottom tapes slightly downward and fasten them about 1" to 1 1/2" above the bottom of the landing zone. If I put them too close to the bottom the diaper digs into my legs.

Reactions: TheExiledOne and AJFan2020
You might consider getting an absorbent sheath-style male incontinence guard to wear over your penis, so that once it reaches capacity the "run-off" urine runs down toward the middle of the diaper. I have not had this issue myself, so I'm speculating that this *might* work for you.

Bear in mind, this might keep moisture in contact with the skin of your penis more than you find wise or tolerable, so it's likely you should consider trying to point down rather than do this.

IF pointing down is not possible, or feels painful, try wearing a really high-waisted diaper and practice moderating your flow rate to avoid flooding or overshooting the top. You might also rather make an inward-facing fold-over of the front of a high-waisted diaper so your penis is sandwiched between the diaper front and the fold-over.

In any case, wearing a diaper with rapid absorption is strongly advised.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheExiledOne
Back