• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi :)

hadnnnn

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi my name is Hadnnnn,

I am a mixture of very introverted but when i get to know a person i can be very loud (very scared posting this tbh) šŸ˜Š i work in varieties of IT and hopefully will continue with this in the future.

I have been interested in diapers/nappies forever and finally started giving it a proper go 2-3 years ago. Loved it havent looked back

In my spare time i play a lot of first person shooters like valorant/cs and boot up the occasional minecraft for a week or two :p

Besides gaming i love going out to house parties, staying home on freezing nights in the snow with the fire on and the occasional gardening

I found this site and thought i would give it a go to hopefully make a friend or two with the same interest is nappies/diapers!

Hi there hello and welcome šŸ˜€

Reactions: princessarya
As a fellow crafter (1.7.10) I would love to play Minecraft with you, and there has been a couple of people I have seen here who enjoy gardening as well! - I wish you the best in your padded journey!

hello and Welcome

Back