• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there, I am new here, but still somewhat nervous

MegaLugia

Diapered Lugia rules!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
Hello there, I am MegaLugia and I am new here. I was a long-time viewer of these forums since at least couple of years, but I was too nervous to post.

Anyways, I have been a diaper lover since I was a baby.

I always had a secret love of disposable diapers, plastic pants, and even children’s toys (but I was too nervous to reveal). It even reminds me of being a superhero. I still miss wearing diapers and playing with children’s toys.

Anyways, that is my introduction, as you can tell, I am also a huge fan of Pokémon since I was nine back in 1999 and love Lugia, even this Pokémon looks really cool in diapers (big shoutout for Shambles for this epic artwork of diapered Lugia, I really miss his diapered Pokémon artwork).

I also love to collect toys (mostly new and old Pokémon toys). I also love to collect and restore the older Little Tikes and Fisher Price toys from when I was little. Not only do I have a love of diapers, but I also even have another strange love and fascination with vinyl raincoats and rain ponchos and even swimsuits.

I also love to draw (mostly Pokémon in diapers, raincoats, or even both). I hope this is not too long of an introduction, but I just want to share my own personal experience with diapers. I am just kind of nervous posting here for the first time.

Anyways, thank you.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Cottontail and LaLoneDigi
Welcome!

Reactions: MegaLugia
Welcome to the community!

welcome to the site
hopefully everyone here makes you feel accepted
your nervousness will ease

Reactions: Jorelaxed and MegaLugia
Thanks, you guys, since it's my first time here, I'm starting to feel a little bit more comfortable now. I've always wanted to wear adult diapers, even collect new-old stock diapers to preserve to restore my love of my childhood. I even always wanted to dress my Pokémon plushes in diapers too, since they look so cool.

I also have an interest with computers, electronics, and video gaming too. My childhood was the best back in the early 1990s when I was young. I still miss those days. :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed
MegaLugia said:
I hope this is not too long of an introduction
Too long? Who said you could stop?! :)

Welcome, @MegaLugia, from another diapered fan of diapered Pokémon. I’m way into electronics and software too. Not as much of a gamer as I used to be, but I still do it—mostly 80s and 90s stuff. Anyway, I hope you find the place fun and supportive! It’s kind of a big step to talk about this stuff. It took me…a loooOOOOOoooong time to come out of my shell.

Not that bunnies have shells, but you know… figure of speech.

Hope to hear more from you in the forums. :)

MegaLugia said:
Hello there, I am MegaLugia and I am new here. I was a long-time viewer of these forums since at least couple of years, but I was too nervous to post.

Anyways, I have been a diaper lover since I was a baby.

I always had a secret love of disposable diapers, plastic pants, and even children’s toys (but I was too nervous to reveal). It even reminds me of being a superhero. I still miss wearing diapers and playing with children’s toys.

Anyways, that is my introduction, as you can tell, I am also a huge fan of Pokémon since I was nine back in 1999 and love Lugia, even this Pokémon looks really cool in diapers (big shoutout for Shambles for this epic artwork of diapered Lugia, I really miss his diapered Pokémon artwork).

I also love to collect toys (mostly new and old Pokémon toys). I also love to collect and restore the older Little Tikes and Fisher Price toys from when I was little. Not only do I have a love of diapers, but I also even have another strange love and fascination with vinyl raincoats and rain ponchos and even swimsuits.

I also love to draw (mostly Pokémon in diapers, raincoats, or even both). I hope this is not too long of an introduction, but I just want to share my own personal experience with diapers. I am just kind of nervous posting here for the first time.

Anyways, thank you.
Welcome to ADISC MegaLugia!

Glad you joined …and thanks for the great introduction, by the way. I hope you feel comfortable here and that you may gain a sense of belonging here in our community.

In addition to the diaper interest and babyish things that you enjoy, what are some of your other hobbies? There is quite a diverse group here, with lots of different backgrounds and things we do in life while yet sharing our interest in DL, ABDL, and other interests common to the site.

You will find lots of folks who are into Pokémon, gaming, and such, but then there are the other oddities such as myself, a padded cowboy 🤠 of all things. Yup, although very rare to find, we actually do exist!

Anyhow, again, welcome!

TeddyBearCowboy said:
Welcome to ADISC MegaLugia!

Glad you joined …and thanks for the great introduction, by the way. I hope you feel comfortable here and that you may gain a sense of belonging here in our community.

In addition to the diaper interest and babyish things that you enjoy, what are some of your other hobbies? There is quite a diverse group here, with lots of different backgrounds and things we do in life while yet sharing our interest in DL, ABDL, and other interests common to the site.

You will find lots of folks who are into Pokémon, gaming, and such, but then there are the other oddities such as myself, a padded cowboy 🤠 of all things. Yup, although very rare to find, we actually do exist!

Anyhow, again, welcome!
You're welcome. One other Hobbie that I also enjoy is swimming, looking at the weather (especially if it's a raincoat day since I also love vinyl raincoats/rain ponchos, since it even reminds me of disposable diapers) and also had an obsession with roadways, road signs, and traffic lights since when I was a kid.

But the one personal Hobbie that I always wanted to do is be an ABDL. I always wanted to collect and preserve new-old-stock disposable diapers since I loved them since I was a baby (especially the ones from my childhood back in the late 80s-early 90s). Because that disposable diapers are often used, disposed of in the landfills and environmentalists often hate them, some of the disposable diapers just have really cool artwork and some with textures that I even like, it's just too cool to ever use. I even always dreamed of a disposable diaper museum. :) I had always been fascinated with the way diapers absorb (same thing with raincoats/ponchos when they get wet).

As I mentioned earlier, I also love to collect and restore old Little Tikes and Fisher Price toy sets, since I always loved them, a ABDL dream. Remember those Little Tikes Toddle Tots people (the egg-shaped people from the 80s and 90s) and the Fisher Price Little People (the earlier peg-shaped people from the 50s-70s, which later got bigger in the 80s)? Those were my favorites.

I also will admit that I have Aspergers and ADD (attention deficit disorder), I first learned about it when I was eight. Anyways, that's my own personal experience.

Cottontail said:

Welcome, @MegaLugia, from another diapered fan of diapered Pokémon. I’m way into electronics and software too. Not as much of a gamer as I used to be, but I still do it—mostly 80s and 90s stuff. Anyway, I hope you find the place fun and supportive! It’s kind of a big step to talk about this stuff. It took me…a loooOOOOOoooong time to come out of my shell.

I'm looking forward to being here. :)

Reactions: Cottontail
Thanks for sharing those additional things, MegaLugia. It indeed is interesting how certain things (such as raincoats) might set off the feelings of ABDL at times.

Interesting you mention a historic collection of diapers. I have been collecting diapers for a long time (adult diapers). I will get a pack of a new type and then keep one and put it in a sealed bag and label it. I also will often save the bag they came in. Years ago, I was able to pretty much keep a stock of most all the diapers out there, as there weren’t hundreds of different brands and styles. Today, I’ve found that impossible, as there seem to be an endless supply of new products and additional companies that have found this market and providing addition selections to the community.

Cottontail said:

A bunny with a shell? *pulls out Pokedex*

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and MegaLugia
LittleAndAlone said:
That doesn't sound like a Azumarill or a Squirtle to me. :LOL: But at least I'm starting to get used to this place.

Did a Squirtle and Scorbunny do something naughty?
😳😵‍💫🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
LittleAndAlone said:
😳😵‍💫🫣
No.

MegaLugia said:
If they did I'd have to wonder who owned who. They are both pretty dominant types.

LittleAndAlone said:
If they did I'd have to wonder who owned who. They are both pretty dominant types.
I have no idea. But water type Pokémon are my favorite. Definitely built for diapers and plastic pants. I even wish Lugia would have been Water/Dragon instead of Psychic/Flying.

I also like Dragon, Fire, Electric, Fighting, and Steel types.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cottontail and LittleAndAlone
LittleAndAlone said:
Pokedex? You mean you haven't heard of a jackalapago?

LittleAndAlone said:
😳😵‍💫🫣
Squirtles are legendarily difficult to potty train though--perfect for a Pokemon "furry" species, especially when they're MegaMax Evolved. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MegaLugia and LittleAndAlone
Cottontail said:
Pokedex? You mean you haven't heard of a jackalapago?

Squirtles are legendarily difficult to potty train though--perfect for a Pokemon "furry" species, especially when they're MegaMax Evolved. :)
The one other Pokémon that I like is Bellossom (also my all-time favorite Grass type). I loved this Pokémon since when both Lugia and Bellossom debuted in Pokémon: The Movie 2000 (also one of my all-time favorite Pokémon movies and generation 2 was one of my all-time favorite Pokémon generations). I even have a love of hula dancers and Hawaiian and tropical culture, and Bellossom was the first such Pokémon to resemble one.

Even for the "furry" side of things, I've always dreamed of a Bellossom fur suit, especially since it has a "built-in" grass skirt (perfect for hiding a diaper underneath). Because Bellossom has a "permanently attached" grass skirt (or leaf skirt) on its body, I could imagine how the diaper would go (even if it goes on top of the grass skirt). :LOL:

Same thing with Oricorio (Pa'u form) from Pokémon Sun and Moon (also another one of my all-time favorite Psychic types besides Lugia), since it also resembles a hula dancer, but as a bird with feathers that resemble a "grass skirt" this time. I also have dreamed of a fur suit for this Pokémon and still wonder how the diaper would go. :think:

Aloha from Alola and Johto I guess... ;)

Reactions: Cottontail
Back