• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! Im new here:)

firefly

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi! Im Firefly and I'm excited to have found this crew:) Im wondering if any of you had success finding a caregiver or mommy or something like that. I've tried some apps and kink websites but haven't found anything related to AB really.
What has been y'alls experience?

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you find the support you are looking for. Success may vary from person to person, but most littles you meet who have caregivers, more often than likely, got into a vanilla relationship initially, then it grew into something more once they shared little space with them. These days, I highly advise against finding a caregiver online, just because of the shear amount of scamming and/or blackmail that is going on these days.

Reactions: Cottontail and SissyDinNappies
firefly said:
Hi! Im Firefly and I'm excited to have found this crew:) Im wondering if any of you had success finding a caregiver or mommy or something like that. I've tried some apps and kink websites but haven't found anything related to AB really.
What has been y'alls experience?
Hello and welcome

Back