• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, im new here.

ZellieMonster

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hello everyone!

My name is Zellie :)
I joined today because I was super excited to share with other humans my husband bought me diapers. It's been a long time want to try thing. I also age regress to some degree as well. :)
I'm a furry artist that has been in the Fandom since my late teens/early 20s. I love animals (mostly dogs), plush, and anything gothic themed. I also play video games and work my ass off in retail on the daily.
I joined to maybe network with other abdl furries, diaper loving furries. I'm very interested in finding a telegram group I'm comfortable opening up in, and chatting with others about their experiences.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, fleckothefennec, Kittyinpink and 2 others
Welcome! I joined recently as well for similar reasons. What diapers did you get?

Lortimer said:
Welcome! I joined recently as well for similar reasons. What diapers did you get?
I got.3 samples to try!! Rearz Lil monsters, and teo different print of NorthShore Megamax. I'm a plus size lady, and we really hope they fit

Hello!

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome!

ZellieMonster said:
Hello everyone!

I joined today because I was super excited to share with other humans my husband bought me diapers. It's been a long time want to try thing. I also age regress to some degree as well. :)
I'm a furry artist that has been in the Fandom since my late teens/early 20s. I love animals (mostly dogs), plush, and anything gothic themed. I also play video games and work my ass off in retail on the daily.
I joined to maybe network with other abdl furries, diaper loving furries. I'm very interested in finding a telegram group I'm comfortable opening up in, and chatting with others about their experiences.
Welcome to the community!

Hello Zellie 👋! Lovely to have you here 😊!

ZellieMonster said:
Hello everyone!

Hello and welcome fellow furry 🦊 😁

Welcome! Feel free to share some of your artwork!

Hi!

MullbG said:
Welcome! Feel free to share some of your artwork!
I actually made my icon!

Reactions: MullbG and Kittyinpink
HELLO ALL! And thank you for your kind replies!!

Update will be posted above just under the original post!

Welcome to the site Zellie

ZellieMonster said:
Hello everyone!

THIS WEEKEND WAS AMAZING! My big doggo was a dream care giver and partner this weekend while we explored this side of my fetish/kinks.

ZellieMonster said:
THIS WEEKEND WAS AMAZING! My big doggo was a dream care giver and partner this weekend while we explored this side of my fetish/kinks.
hi am a sissy adult baby girl 247

Back