• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Hi from a long time lurker

tinykaida

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi hi! I’m Kaida.
I’m a long time lurker in the community.
I’ve known for most of my life that I was interested in babyish things.
Part of which I’ve discovered to be trauma related but also just a part of me.
I’m finally in a place where I can really embrace this side of me and I’m excited to make new friends along the way.

Feel free to follow me on Insta @tinykaida

Shameless plug! I’m a promoter for Lil Kink Boutique so use my code “TinyKaida” for a discount on your next order!

Last edited:
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Welcome aboard, I'm happy thou acceptedst that side of thyself 😯

tinykaida said:
Hi hi! I’m Kaida.
I’m finally in a place where I can really embrace this side of me and I’m excited to make new friends along the way.

Shameless plug! I’m a promoter for Lil Kink Boutique so use my code “TinyKaida” for a discount on your next order!
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to the community!

Hi, hi! Welcome to ADISC! Enjoy your time on the forums. 💗

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Welcome!! Hope you make tons of friends

Hi Kaida, hope you enjoy yourself here.

tinykaida said:
Hi hi! I’m Kaida.

Hello Tinykaida and welcome, it's a lovely place to be!

Welcome, @tinykaida! I hope you find the place helpful and supportive. I'm sorry to hear that your little side has origins in trauma. That's not my own story, but there are many others here who can (unfortunately) relate. In any case, I'm glad it's something you're embracing.

About LKB: If you're going to promote or represent them here in any way, you'll need the blessing of the staff to avoid getting into trouble. Create a topic in the Requests forum stating the you're a representative for LKB and somebody will fix you up. :)

tinykaida said:
Hi hi! I’m Kaida.

Hi Kaida, welcome to the forums and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Welcome

Hi Kaida, welcome to this community 🙋

Back