• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm bisexual, transgendered, been on hormones .. grew my own tits etc, only ever wear ladies underwear usually but recently I found three brand new packs of Tena Lady Discreet Pants in our communal bin so I grabbed one and tried a pair on. I'm now addicted to Lady's Incontinence pants and don't really wear knickers any more because I can't take them off. I went out and tried having a wee in them in front of everyone to see if they noticed and if I enjoyed doing it. Now i'm aways at it whenever I go out. It just feels so feminine to wee your pants. I now wear the Tena Lady Plus pants but I've ordered some fixation pants and comfort plus pants to try out (works out a lot cheaper). I don't play games and I don't have any hobbies. Sex and sexuality is my life.

LeeBaby said:
I'm bisexual, transgendered, been on hormones .. grew my own tits etc, only ever wear ladies underwear usually but recently I found three brand new packs of Tena Lady Discreet Pants in our communal bin so I grabbed one and tried a pair on. I'm now addicted to Lady's Incontinence pants and don't really wear knickers any more because I can't take them off. I went out and tried having a wee in them in front of everyone to see if they noticed and if I enjoyed doing it. Now i'm aways at it whenever I go out. It just feels so feminine to wee your pants. I now wear the Tena Lady Plus pants but I've ordered some fixation pants and comfort plus pants to try out (works out a lot cheaper). I don't play games and I don't have any hobbies. Sex and sexuality is my life.

Welcome to the site! No other hobbies, eh? I do see you have been active in the forums tonight. We're always happy to see newbs getting involved right away. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome leebaby if you ever want to chat hit me up. Until then happy diapering:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back